15. Tomorrow

* Author's Pov *

" Hyung, hyung.... Wake up." Jungkook said as he tried to wake up Jin. The boys were free the whole day till 4, so Jin was taking an afternoon nap.

" Whyyy." Jin said while whining.

" We need to meet the new staff member." Jungkook explained.

" Get dressed we leave in 10. " Namjoon said at the door.

Jin got dressed. When he arrived in the living room all the boys were talking about the new staff member.

" I heard she's super hot." Jimin said.

" How can a 40-year-old ajumma be hot?" Jungkook said.

" I heard she's super tough and scary." Hoseok said.

" Good someone to keep an eye on your asses." Yoongi said while smirking.

" I don't care who she is, as long as she helps me to handle you guys." Namjoon said.

" She'll be the mom and you the dad." Taehyung said and everyone started laughing.

" My children let us go and meet her." Jin said with a woman like voice pretending to be their mother.

They all laughed and went down to the meeting room. They all sat down and just talked until they heard the door open. They all looked up and saw their boss and a young woman. Hair let loose and cheeks slightly red.

Jin couldn't believe his eyes. It was Rachel standing right in front of her. She's back! He started at her intensively, Taehyung looked at her as well.

" Rachel ?? " Jin said.

Hoseok's eyes widened as he took a good look at her. Then his eyes looked at Jin and Taehyung. Taehyungs and Hoseok's eyes met as they had a conversation with their expressions.

" Is she the girl?" You could read of Hoseok's face.

Taehyung nodded.

' She's cute.' Hoseok thought to himself. ' perfect for Jin.'

" Guys meet your new language guide. She will accompany you to foreign countries and translate if needed. She will also be in charge of all communication between you and other companies etc. " Mr Bang said. He looked at Rachel that was still staring at Jin. After a few seconds of awkward silence, Rachel got out of her trans and started talking.

" Annyeong haseyo , I'm Rachel Johnson. Nice to meet you." And she slightly bowed.

" guys lets introduce ourselves." Namjoon said. As all of the boys stood up.

" Hana , dul, set... Bang TANG annyeong haseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan - imnida " they all shouted.

* Rachel Pov *

I was shocked at the loud introduction. But I am more shocked by the fact that Jin and Taehyung where part of the group. Why didn't they say anything? Why did they lie?

" Okay, guys we will continue the introduction tomorrow alright. Rachel just got back from a long trip and I can imagine she is tired." Mr Bang said.
" So am I, so let's get along. I'm the swaggest of them all, Suga." One of the boys said.

" Leave the individual introductions for tomorrow okay." Mr Bang said.

Rachel follow me back to the office and we'll go sign the contract." He continued.

We went outside and I took one look back when I saw all 7 of the boys staring at me. They don't seem all that bad. But still, Jin and Taehyung lied. Is it better not to sign?...... No Rachel don't do that you came here with motivation and spirit. Let's not forget this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and your mom didn't raise you like this, just sign the contract.

We went to the office and miss Park explained to me all the legal details of the contract. There is a one-month probation, but miss Park said that I will be just fine as long as I do my job properly.

" Rachel, now when you sign this you accept the terms of this contract. Which also means that dating is not allowed. This may be hard considering there are 7 boys, but I trust you'll do just fine." Mr Bang said.

" What happens if I do date someone? " I couldn't believe what I was asking the question just came out of its self. Why would I even ask that?

" You'll be fired of course." Mr Bang said.

" Oh... Okay" I said.

After that, I signed the contract. I was a little happy and excited. This is amazing I never had this feeling before. Mr Bang said I needed to be at work tomorrow at 8 straight so the boys could introduce themselves individually. We said our goodbyes and I went home to my new apartment.

In the taxi, I got a message.

V : Rachel? I'm sorry you had to find out like this. I wanted to tell you but I never had the chance. It felt good being with someone that didn't know me. I hope you will forgive me and Tae 🙏. ~ Jin

I replied : we'll talk about it tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I'm too tired right now to feel anything. I just want my bed. I fell asleep thinking about all the thingd I can say tomorrow.

A/N

Hiiiiii

I wrote this on the bus ride home so forgive me if it's not the best 😓
I cannot thank you guys enough for reading this. It makes my heart glow.
If you are curious about something just ask me. I am more than happy to reply.

Love,

L~💜

This has nothing to do with the story I just found it funny 😂