Chapter XXVIII

For the next several weeks, Yoongi and Jimin were very careful when meeting up with one another. They didn't want to risk being seen by another vampire or one of the elder vampires. Because of that, the couple have been spending more alone time together. Along with Yoongi feeding more from Jimin. Of course, the mint haired vampire didn't approve of feeding from his lover, but Jimin always insisted. Plus, there was something about the boy's blood Yoongi liked. It was so sweet, something Yoongi really liked despite not liking the idea of sinking his fangs into Jimin's neck.

Yoongi pulled his black hood over his head as he stepped out of the back door of Jimin's house. He thought it would better for him to leave through the backyard, thinking it would decrease his chances of getting caught by another vampire. The vampire stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans as he walked along the sidewalk towards the cemetery. The night was quiet, just like every other night. However, something seemed a little odd tonight, but Yoongi didn't know what it was. Perhaps it was just his imagination. His mind soon wandered to Namjoon and Hoseok. Despite the two of them saying they would be back quickly, the two of them have yet to return. That was beginning to worry not only Yoongi, but Jin as well. He had taken noticed how sad the elder would become whenever he thought about Namjoon. He knew Jin missed his lover a lot. And, he also was doing all he could to keep Yoongi's and Jimin's relationship a secret from the elder vampires. When Yoongi arrived to the cemetery gates, he hopped over the closed gates and walked towards the path leading to the mansion.

Just as Yoongi opened the front gates that surrounded the mansion, he froze in his place and looked towards the mansion. Ever since he first drank human blood, his senses have enhanced greatly, giving him the ability to smell another vampire. And right now, Yoongi caught Jin's scent, he also caught another scent with him. And it was definitely not Namjoon's or Hoseok's. It was completely different. The scent was strong and somehow intimidating. That in turn, worried Yoongi. Feeling a sudden wave of worry for Jin, Yoongi dashed towards the front doors of the mansion, not even bothering to closed the front gates. The mint haired vampire burst through the front doors, and called out the elder's name. "Jin hyung! I'm back!" Not a second later, the beautiful vampire stepped out from the living room.

"Welcome home, Yoongi." Jin smiled warmly at the younger vampire before it faded once he saw the uneasiness in Yoongi's expression. "Is there something wrong? You seem uneasy and rather tensed."

Yoongi didn't answer Jin and stepped into the living room where he kept feeling the presence from. His eyes snapped towards the couch where he saw a blonde haired man. Instantly, a violent chill ran down his spine and Yoongi took a step backwards. "Jin hyung, who is this?"

Jin stepped over to stand behind Yoongi, his delicate hands resting on shorter vampire's shoulders gently. "Yoongi, this is one of the elder vampires. This is Kim Jaejoong. He has come to pay us a visit." Jin was doing his best to keep his voice from shaking or faltering. He didn't want to make it obvious how nervous he was with having Jaejoong here.

Yoongi glanced over his shoulder at Jin for a second before returning his gaze back to Jaejoong. "I see. Hello, Jaejoong hyung. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Min Yoongi." There was something about this guy Yoongi didn't like, but didn't know what it was. Was it because he could easily separate him and Jimin? Or was it because he was powerful enough to make even Jin nervous and worried?

Jaejoong slowly stood from the couch and turned to face Yoongi, a smile on his gorgeous face. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Yoongi. I have heard much about you from Jin. I hear you are one of Hoseok's creations. I have to say, Hoseok has done a excellent job with finding someone as beautiful as yourself."

Another violent shiver ran down his spine at Jaejoong's words. He didn't like the way the elder vampire spoke to him. Nor did he liked the way he looked at him. And he most definitely didn't like to be addressed as a 'creation' of Hoseok's. Yoongi grew tensed when Jaejoong took a step closer to his direction.