Reunited

Ichinomiya rung the doorbell and knocked on the door exactly five times to signify that it was us outside. Moments later Kisaki swung the door open with his signature angelic smile.
     "You're home!"
     "Of course we are, the plan went off without a hitch. You need to destroy the vehicle as soon as possible."
     "Good to see you barking orders again Koro," he winked and stuck his tongue out at me.
     "It feels good too," I joked along before leading the three men behind me inside. "You can all go to your rooms," I dismissed them before walking to my own room. The heavy armor I had to wear was so hot and made me sweat so much I felt uncomfortable in the leggings and navy vest I'd chosen to wear underneath. Once in my own space I grabbbed a pair of silk pajamas, locked myself in the bathroom then showered and took care of myself.
     Twenty minutes later, I was  clean and dry, the silk shorts glided up my newly shaven legs and I easily slipped into the matching baby pink vest top. I stepped out into my room and sighed. I knew I needed to emotionally detach myself from Soryu; it wasn't good for me to have the feelings I knew I'd started to harbor for him.
     I looked at my figure reflected in the window. I couldn't help it though, I'd always heard the saying: distance makes the heart grow fonder. I didn't realize how much I really missed Soryu until I saw him in that cell.
     Behind me I heard the door open and close softly, my eyes focused on the rest of the room and I saw Soryu standing in front of the closed door. Suddenly my throat went dry, my heart picked up speed instantly and I got that fluttery feeling in my stomach again.
     I slowly turned around to face him, the vision of perfection. He must've just had a shower too, the room has already begun to fill with the scent of his body wash and his hair was falling onto his forehead, it gave him that gentle look that I didnt see on him often but deep down wanted to see more of. He wasn't wearing his prison uniform, or his usual suit either for that matter, instead he traded his former attire for a pair of grey bottoms and a dark green three/quarter length shirt.
     "It's good to see you again-" I started, I needed to break the silence, I didn't want to begin to fidget at his staring. I noticed he drunk in my figure hungrily and I wondered if he missed me the same way I missed him. He steadily walked towards me until there was only about a foot between us. I took half a step back until my back was against the glass.
     "What was Ota talking about earlier, that it was good to have you in charge again," he interrogated and I gulped, nervously.
     "Oh that?" I laughed nervously, for some reason I didn't want to tell him what happened, I knew he'd worry or reprimand me; maybe even both and I wanted neither. "It's just a joke between us," I brushed it off casually.
     "Alexis-" he warned and took another step closer.
     I turned my head and sighed, "I was in a coma for a week and a half after being in a car accident with one of the officers I had to kill," I confessed.
     "For goodness' sake Alexis! You need to be more careful, you could've been killed," he raised his voice and I looked back at him.
     But maybe that was a mistake.
     Our faces were now barely three inches apart and I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from his steely grey ones, they softened in a second and he smiled ever so slightly.
     "Thank god you're okay," he whispered then captured my lips in a slow burning kiss.
     I'm stunned for a moment until Soryu cupped my face in his large hands. This added fuel to the small fire I had burning for the man in front of me and I responded to his kiss passionately.
     I needed to show him how much I missed him, he needed to know.
     I shyly slid my hands up his chest and to the back of his neck where I laced my fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck. This seemed to awaken something within Soryu and he moved his right hand down and wrapped it around my waist- pulling me away from the window and against his body- as he went in for a deeper kiss. My knees grew weak but that didn't matter now that he lifted me up. With his hands holding my thighs to keep me up he carried me to the bed and set me down.
     We parted for some much needed air and Soryu remained hovering over me, "God you have no idea how much I needed this... How much I needed you," he said tenderly then brushed a stray hair behind my ear.  My heart thumped violently in my chest and I felt my cheeks warm.
     "I need you too," I admited to him, earning me a genuine smile.
     Naturally we both leaned in for another kiss and as this one heated up I felt his hands explore my body under my top. My back arched from the pleasant burning, tingling sensation he left in his path. Soryu broke the kiss again seemingly searching for permission to do something I wasn't aware of.
     I wasn't scared though, I wasn't so naive that I didn't know what was going to happen this evening but I didn't fear it like I expected I would. Instead I felt completely safe in Soryu's arms.
     Next he slowly slid my top up and then over my head. The air suddenly felt cooler as I laid with my chest exposed to him. Shyly I lifted my arms to cover myself up but Soryu held my wrists, "don't hide yourself, you're perfect," he assured me and I further relaxed with him.
     He placed a short kiss on my lips before trailing them down my jaw, to my neck, over my collarbones and to my breasts. I closed my eyes briefly as my breath hitched from the intimate touch. When I opened them again I found Soryu already looking up at me through his lashes. I pulled him back up to kiss him and fumbled to find the hem of his shirt. With his help he took it off and disregarded it somewhere off the side of the bed.
    Our bodies pressed flush to one another and I felt every one of his hard muscles against my flat stomach. I kissed down the side of his neck making him let go of his held breath, I found this sound to be extremely attractive but before I had a chance to continue down my path Soryu pins my hands above my head with only one of his own. I starec up in lustful wonder while he stared at my body, he ran his left hand down that side of my body until he reached my shorts and looked up at me, "may I?"
     I nodded in approval and lifed my hips slightly as he removed my last article of clothing. He wasted no time kissing down my body until he reached my heated core. I moan behind closed lips and closed my eyes when I felt the first touch of his warm tongue on my small bundle of nerves. This seemed to spur him on and he began working me, bringing me an unimaginable amount of pleasure. I never knew I could feel such things when it came to sexual relations. All I'd ever grown to know was rape.
     Soryu kissed his way back up my body and hovered above me again. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks carefully to which I smiled.
     "Yes, Soryu. I want to do this; with you and no one else," I told him with conviction.
     He leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my lips before standing up, "give me one second," he excused himself awkwardly and rushed out of the room just to come back moments later. "I thought you'd prefer to use protection," he explained before leaning down to kiss me again. He surveyed my body once again and I saw the fire burning in his eyes, for me. I bite my lip as he laid beside me and the bulge in his grey cotton track suit bottoms became more visible, without much thought I reached out to him and palmed him through the fabric. He seemed to enjoy the touch and I quickly found myself reaching for the waistband. When my hands reached for it Soryu opened his eyes and helped remove his clothing. Next he slid on the condom and I looked at him in confusion.
     "Didn't you want me to do anything to you first?" 
     "No, I want to give to you, that's what's important to me," he told me and I then felt less insecure. Soon our bodies drew close to one another and our kisses grew deeper and more passionate. That night Soryu fulfilled me in aspects I didn't know I was lacking in. I felt nothing but safe and loved in his arms and after we made love he wrapped me in his warm embrace.
     "I'm so glad I got you back," I mumbled into his chest, I'd been listening to his still slightly erratic heartbeat for a few minutes but now I wanted to hear his voice.
     "So am I, I promise I'm never going to go again." I snuggled deeper into him and he tightened his hold around my body.
     This is what perfect felt like.
     I closed my eyes and my breathing began to even out. Just as I drifted off I'm sure I heard Soryu's soft deep mumble just above my head.
     "Goodnight princess, I love you, I always have," followed by a kiss to the top of my head.

~~~

I really hope you guys enjoyed this extra long chapter.
     Let me know in the comments and by voting and adding Guarded to your reading lists.

I love y'all,
XOX

Published: 10/8/17
Edited: 7/1/18