Carelessness Is A Killer

The next morning I woke to the sound of several hard knocks on my door. "Yes?" I asked the mystery man in a tired and irritated voice. It seemed all the racket had worked to wake Soryu too and he kissed my cheek before getting out of bed and heading straight for the en suite.
     "Pardon me, princess, but your father would like to talk with you in his office immediately." I groaned and glanced skyward, if there was a god he definitely was not on my side. "You didn't seem to be answering your phone so he ordered me to retrieve you this way, my apologies if I woke you."
     "It's fine, tell him I'll see him shortly."
     "Of course." I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through my hair which fell over my shoulders in loose waves after last nights activities.
     "Yes, oh my god, Soryu yes!" I repeated in an excited whisper. I gave him my right hand and he slipped the ring onto my ring finger. Quickly he stood up and we shared one of the most beautiful kisses of my life. It was as if all of our love for each other was being personified. "I love you," I breathed against his lips and I felt his arms tighten around me.
     "I love you too." He mimicked my whisper before kissing me again, this time harder, like he needed me urgently just like I needed him. His fingers found the zip to my dress and while he trailed his kisses along my jaw and down my neck he pulled it down and the delicate dress pooled down by my feet.
     "You're so beautiful," he whispered into my ear, causing the vault of butterflies in my stomach that were just for him to burst open.
     "I only ever want to hear that from you," I confessed. Although it was totally out of character for me to be be so lovey- dovey it felt natural when directed towards him.
     "And you will," he promised, sealing it with another breathtaking kiss. After we part for air I took a hold of his tie and with careful steps backwards I lead him to the bed; allowing myself to fall backwards onto it. He took a moment to take in my appearance, the red lace of my lingerie set must have awoken something primal within Soryu because in the silver glow of the full moon I could see that his eyes grew darker and he bite his lip, an action that had me weak.
     In seconds he'd removed his suit jacket and tie and was leaning over me, his hands sliding up my thighs and to my waist while mine worked on the buttons of his shirt. I needed to feel more of his skin on mine. My head tilted upwards when he attached his lips to my collarbone and began to suck and nibble on the sensitive skin. A small moan passed my lips when he sucked a little harder on a spot just below my collarbone and I already knew that it'd leave a mark. His shirt was the next thing to come off as I moved to kiss the warm skin under his jaw.
     I didn't know how it was possible but I was undeniably addicted to everything about this man.
     "Oh," I sighed breathily when I felt Soryu's fingers slide under the delicate fabric of my panties and move in a small circular motion before entering me. It felt too good to be real. My nails dug into his shoulders slightly and he looked down into my eyes.
     "You like that, baby?" He smirked and I nodded.
     "Mhmm," I hummed, trying my hardest to contain the moan that came with it.
     "That's what I like to hear," he nodded before placing his lips back on mine to cup the sounds of my moans when he started moving his fingers a bit faster. I pouted up at him when he removed his fingers and brought them to his lips with a lustful look in his eyes. Nothing anyone had ever done had looked so hot- ever. The look he gave me gave me the surge of confidence I needed right now to roll us over and palm him through his pants.
     I noticed him close his eyes briefly and took it as my cue to climb off of his lap and kneel down on the floor in front of him. He sat up to see what I was doing and I kept eye contact while I undid his belt and pulled his pants down. He reached down to my face then, running his thumb lightly over my matte red lips, luckily I'd chosen a lipstick that wouldn't smudge, I moved my head forward and teased him by sucking his thumb a little. A low growl told me he liked it and him withdrawing his hand told me he wanted nothing more than for me to show him the real thing.
     I smirked, only too happy to make him happy. I felt him once more through the stretched material of his black Giorgio Armani boxers
before removing them completely and taking him in my hands. He was already hard, making me feel confident in everything I was doing. Just moments later I had my lips wrapped around him, pumping my head up and down. The baited breaths of his and the way he held my hair away from my face told me he liked what I was doing so I sped up, taking more of him into my mouth as I did so.
     I felt him tense up slightly and I cruelly pulled away, earning me a look of disbelief. I just smirked in return before standing up.
     "Can't have you having too much fun just yet, now, can we?" He licked his bottom lip with a small smile while shaking his head.
     Then, in one swift movement he held my hips and pushed me back down onto the bed.
     "I think it's time this," he cupped my breasts through my bra, "comes off." He nodded at his own words and I arched my back for him to reach behind me and undo the clasp. He slid the bra off and dropped it over the side of the bed, his eyes narrowed ever so slightly and he slowly massaged my chest, his lips on them were the next thing I felt and I closed my eyes, he knew exactly what to do to make me weak. His lips eventually trailed south, "this too," he murmured just a breath away from my body while looking up for permission to continue.
     I nodded and he seemed pleased with that response because then he kissed my core through the lacy material before pulling it down with his teeth. He kissed his way back up the inside of my thighs and I felt my insides melt with anticipation. The sensation of Soryu's tongue and lips on my core was always so much better than I expect and bite my lip, my head dipping into the mattress while my hand reached down to his head. He worked on me for a moment until I let another soft moan leave my lips then he kissed his way back up my body.
     "You were having too much fun," he smirked teasingly; obviously proud of his cruelty. I rolled my eyes and pouted.
     "That was just mean," I argued and he smiled.
     "No sweetheart, not giving you exactly what we both need right now would be mean," he rested his forearm on the bed to support his weight before positioning himself at my entrance and pushing into me slowly.
     Was it really that obvious that I needed him?
     I asked myself but my thoughts on anything that wasn't the immense pleasure Soryu was giving to me right then were completely blown away.
     I gasped and held him a little tighter as he thrusted into me at a fast and steady pace. Our breaths intermingled as he lifted his head to look at me. I only have to look at his face for a moment before I felt the urge to kiss him again, and again, and again. I just couldn't help myself when it came to him.