Chapter 53 - What Have I Done

Erens POV

We move coordinately around corners taking out a lot of people then hiding their bodies, no one seems to have seen us. Me and Sasha go into a room and find two men taking a few shots, they see us and we react quick. I aim my gun then nail the man on the left while Sasha lands a arrow in the other mans chest. We're about to leave until I look back one last time and see the man with arrow in him crawl to a button. I quickly take aim and shoot him but it's to late....
BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!
He hit a damn alarm, me and Sasha run out of the room and see multiple Eldians coming from all sides. I throw the silenced pistol to the floor and switch to my assault rifle while Sasha switched to her explosive arrows. It seems like everything went to shit now, I don't see Levi or anyone else anywhere. I keep firing away and running with Sasha as we break away from all the gun fire. It looks like we're alone now, I can hear the distant gun fires from across the entire facility. It sounds like a god damn fire works show, me and Sasha try to go towards it seeing if we can find any of our people. As we turn around a corner we see Reiner pinned to the floor by himself as the Eldians beat the hell out of him. Sasha gets ready to aim her bolts at them until I stop her.
"Eren there beating him to death!"
"I'll get him out of this but you and those arrows are to valuable. Get back and cover me and if things get to hairy run okay?"
She nods her head and I turn to the men killing Reiner, I gun each and everyone of them down. But there's far to many of them for me to continue staying here. I run to Reiner and try getting him up but he's not budging.
"Leave me man, get out of h-here."
He says faintly, I continue trying to pick him until I see many more Eldians coming around the corner. I grab the assault rifle and continue the killing spree, there nothing but bodies around me. I look back and I'm glad to see Sasha is gone, hopefully she finds Levi. I keep gunning around every corner until I run out of ammo. There's got to be at least 30 bodies around here, I switch to my revolver and shoot 4 more in the head. I miss the other to shots and that leaves me completely defenseless. One Eldian shoots me in the thigh and I fall straight to the floor, the pain hurts bad. But I continue getting up and struggling to fight, I smack one of them in the head with the butt of my revolver and beat him till he's dead. Reiner got up and helps me fight each of them, we're back to back punching and kicking each and everyone of them. Until they hold each of us at gun point there's a bit twenty of them holding guns at us. Why haven't they killed us yet? Then Reiner gets nailed to the floor and they move over to me and hit me in the back of the neck with the back of their gun, I black out from the powerful hit.

When I awake I'm retrained into a chair with my hands tied to the arms of the chair and my body tied to it as well. It's completely dark in here and I'm in agonizing pain, that bullet wound stings so bad that I can't think of anything else but that. Then all of the sudden I a lot of lights turn on like a spot light, I can clearly see all the blood from my leg and the rest being the ones I killed back in the hallway. I look around and the lights only on me, I try shaking out of the chair until I hear a voice come from the darkness.
"You know I find your act courageous, trying to save the women that you love by killing anyone who gets in the way. It's bold, but when the odds are ultimately stacked against you....wouldn't it just be suicide after a while?"
Then all the lights fill the entire room and I see my friends on their knees sitting in a line not moving a muscle. But there's a few people missing Sasha's not here, or Petra. Mikasa is here as well and...she's badly injured. My eyes begin to tear up and they stream down my face, I failed them all...each and everyone of them. Zeke continues to toy with me and lowering my moral.
"You fucked with the wrong people Eren, now you have to pay the ultimate price. Remember when I said I was gonna kill you physically then emotionally? Well I'm gonna start it now, I'm gonna break you Jaeger in front of all your comrades. They're gonna see their leader get the life beat out of him and see him cry for me not too kill him."
He walks to over to me and throws the hardest punch I've ever felt in my life at my face. Blood pours out of my nose and it won't stop.
"This is who you followed you colossal idiots, this fucking loser."
He continues his combos of never ending punches to my face and gut as I cough out blood uncontrollably. I look at the floor and blood is covered all over the floor. I couldn't hear it at first but once the beating stopped I could hear the screams and cries of my friends from across the room. I...I don't care how many punches I have to take if it means they live so be it.
"Y-your...gonna...h-have to hit...a lot h-harder then that you fucking maniac!"
"Alright."
He says with a grin and continues his punching combo then it turns into a knee to my face. I don't feel conscious anymore until he slaps me back awake.
"Hahahahaha, I've had my fun beating you to a pulp but now it's time for emotional torture. EREN JAEGER, you have to choose right now who I kill. If you don't choose I will kill everyone in an instant."
I..I..I don't know what to do...he's...no I can't. The tears are forming all across my face as I look at my friends who are helpless. I hold the fate of who lives and dies....what do I do....