Chapter 22

Emi's POV:

I walked beside my sister and didnt left her side as we walked out with all those people. Even when Kathy always made the right decision I didnt trusted them. I mean, we only met them ten minutes ago and already go on a adventure with them?!

"I hate you for agreeing to come along." I whispered in Kathy's ear but she just shrugged.

"And I thought you were the one who always does things without thinking." she laughed to herself and I crossed my arms. I do not! Ok, maybe I did some things I regretted after but still, I have my right to tell her that I have a bad feeling.

I tried to ignore my sis for a moment so I looked around. I spotted a purple Hedgehog who had black Goth clothes on. She seemed kind of interesting. So I left the side of Kathy for once who was already talking to a boy. I went up to the girl and walked beside her.

"Whats up?" I asked her and she looked at me for a moment before turning back to where she was looking.

"Uhh...hi...I guess." she said and I walked infront of her.

"So...What's your name?" I asked her and she looked at me confused. I saw even Kathy looking weird at me.

"Nebula..."She answered and walked faster. Didnt she liked me? What have I done? I think its her. I think she is the weird one. As I thought I saw her going to a black-red Hedgehog who seemed very creepy. And he even looked like me!

Kathy's POV:

As Emi was trying to get attention I was speaking to Ched, Amy's Cousin. He was very nice well, you gotta admit that he is cute and musculary. Amy was with us as we talked about the mission I got myself into.

"...So you are saying that we can only destroy him with the seven chaos emeralds?" I asked shily as both of them nodded in response.

"Exactly, and we already have 2. We have to wait till Cream figures out where the next ones are." I wasnt sure who this Cream was exactly but I think its the rabbit girl who was talking to...A TWO TAILED FOX?! How is that possible?! Is he some kind of mutant or something?! Ok I sound like a creep. Maybe he was born with it.

"I hope it isnt in a casino or something." I told them and as I expected they looked weirdly at me.

"Why should it be in a casino? And why would it be that bad?" asked Amy me as I looked over to Ched who seemed to smirk at me.

"Well, I have no clue why it should be in a casino but I hate them because everywhere you look are people who are trying to get money and couples who are making out who just met two minutes ago and many times there are strippers! I mean Im too young to see such things! Im only 16!" I whined as Amy and Ched chuckled at the same time. I didnt thought it was that funny but when it made them laugh.

As I heard them still chuckling I saw this one blue Hedgehog looking our way. No, he was looking Amy's way. She seemed to avoid him what interested me. I like dramatic realationships.  If I had a Tablet I would write a Fanfiction about them! Oh yeah, I totally ship the two! Were they already together and had a fight? Maybe talking will give me my answers.

"Hey Amy, who is that Blue Hedgehog who keeps staring at you?" I asked her while pointing to him. Her modd seemed to change and it went from happy to anger. My bad.

"Oh...just a old Friend. His name is Sonic and I would give you a advice and stay away from him he is insane!" She told me and turned to Ched again with crossed arms and this Sonic seemed to have tears in his eyes. If he was insane why would he be crying? Did he had a crush on her? I think so. Why does she keeps avoiding him?

Even when it wasnt my business I wanted to know. I need the informations to write the fanfiction about them. Ok, that was a joke. Im not insane about the two. But still, maybe they just need help from the Love doctor. So I walked up to this Sonic who had his head and ears down.

"Hey, Sonic right?" I asked him cutely but not in a flirty way. I want Amy and Sonic together remember?

"Uh...yes." He answered akwardly.

"So, I saw you staring at Amy?" I asked with a smirk and saw a smirk appearing at the face of the fox I saw. He seemed to blush and look away. "Maybe you need some help to win her heart?" I asked what made the fox laugh.

"Ehh...How can I trust you?" He asked me again but I just shrugged.

"Who doesnt trust a girl that was stealing in a museum?" I asked jokiling and he sighed. "Just leave it to me." I walked back to Amy and saw the two boys staring at me. I tapped on her shoulder and she turned to me with a confused look.

"Oh hi, Kathy What do you need?" She asked me sweetly and I cleared my throat and began speaking.

"Mind you if we meet at the roof of the X-Tornado at midnight?" I asked her and she looked at me more confused. "No questions!"

"Why at midni-"

"I SAID NO QUESTIONS!!" I screamed so I finally got everyones attention. They stared at us and Amy had a terrefied look on her face. "Sorry, just come, ok?" They all turned to what they were doing.

"Ok, see you then I guess." She said and I walked away to Sonic who seemed stunned.

"Seems like you got a date..."

"Guys! I know where the next two emeralds are!"