Chapter 20

Chapter 20:

*Justin’s POV *

”Justin will you please tell me where we’re going” Y/N begged,

“No, I’m not telling you” I said back,

“Please!” she begged,

“No, I’m not telling you, it’s a surprise” I answered. Y/N leaned back and laid her hands on her belly. It’s amazing how beautiful she is, she was wearing the dress I bought her, her hair was in a stylish bun, and her makeup was perfect, not too little, but not too much, just like I like it. There are so many who are pregnant there aren’t looking good, but Y/N does.

“Baby you’re so beautiful” I complimented her,

“Yeah right” she answered back,

“I mean it, you’re the most beautiful woman on earth” I said.

* 20 minutes later *

“Okay, we’re here now” I said and looked at Y/N. She was sleeping, aww that’s so cute.

“Baby, we’re here” I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek, she mumbled something I couldn’t hear.

I kept kissing her cheek, it was just so soft. Y/N’s eyes opened slowly,

“Morning babe, did you got a good nap?” I asked her. She hummed a little yes,

“We’re here” I told her, she immediately sat up,

“Really, where are we?” she asked me,

“You’ll have to figure out yourself” I smirked,

“Please tell me” she pouted, her eyes looked just like a puppy’s.

“Okay” I gave in, “but I’m only giving you ONE clue!” I said. Y/N smiled and nodded,

“You met my mom here” I said. I could see Y/N tried you figure out where we were.

Suddenly her eyes started to sparkle,

“Are we at the park?” she asked me with a smooth-tongued smile,

“Maybe” I smirked and got out of the car, I walked to Y/N’s side and openede the door for her like a real gentleman would do.

“uh I have a gentleman as a boyfriend!” Y/N said and bite into her lip. GOD that was so sexy,

“Please stop biting your lip” I begged,

“Why?” she smirked,

“It looks to sexy” I told her, a little grin creeped acroos her lips.

I took her hand and walked over to our table,

“JUSTIN this is amazing” Y/N squealed. I had Ryan and Elena to hang lights in the trees while Y/N and I were at home to get changed for the date.

“Do you like it?” I asked her ´,

“No, I LOVE it” she squealed.

*Later on the date*

I became more and more nervous minute by minute.

“Justin is something wrong? You seem really nervous!” Y/N asked my,

“Nothing is wrong, why would you think that?” I asked her, my voice was fast.

“I was just asking” she replied,

“I’m sorry” I told her.

I cleared my throat and stood up, I walked over to Y/N and kneeled, Y/N covered her mouth!

“Uh, I know it’s a bit early to ask you this question, but I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I lose my breath; my voice is whisked away just by the essence of every word that brushes past your lips. When we lock eyes, I can feel a jolt go straight into me, past my physical being. It’s overwhelming and it belongs to you. We have Ella together and soon a baby more, even a baby boy. I don’t know how to describe my feelings for you, they’re overwhelming. Most of my entire life has been like most, riding a roller coaster in a pitch black cave, never knowing where I’m at or what’s coming up next. Y/N, since I’ve met you, the roller coaster I’ve been riding doesn’t struggle anymore to make it up those hills. You’ve given me a reason to succeed, a reason to better myself, a reason build and keep a relationship. I love you and I need you. So Y/F/N will you do me the honour and become my wife” I asked Y/N. Y/N nodded her head really fast, I sighted in relief.

I found the engagement ring and putted it on her finger. I pulled Y/N in for a kiss.

“I love you to Justin, so so much” she told me.