Chapter 159!

Finally we found Justin and the boys. Justin opened his arms for me to run over and hug him, so I did. I jumped up in his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. Then I kissed his lips with so much passion.
“See, we would never figure out being away from each other for 2 years,” Justin told me after we had pulled out from the kiss.
“I know, I can’t even go half a day without missing your kissable lips and you,” I told him with a smile. Justin smiled too and then sat me down before greeting everybody else.
After greeting everyone, I took Justin’s hand and together we walked to Trattoria Taverniti, which is an Italian restaurant.

Apparently, Jeremy had made reservations here, so we got a table for eleven persons.
We sat down by the table and made sure all kids were okay. Then a waiter came over to us and gave us some menus.
“I could really eat a pizza with Parma ham” I told everyone, Justin nodded his head and closed his menu,
“I could a Parma ham pizza too” he said, I smiled and grabbed his hand under the table. We were sitting beside each other with two kids on each side. I had Evelyn and Ella beside me, and Justin had Ethan and Luke beside him.
“What would you like, Evelyn?” I asked Evelyn, she shrugged her shoulders and pouted,
“What about pasta?” I asked her, and immediately she nodded her head and smiled.
“Okay, what about you, Ella?” I asked,
“I would like, uhm, I would like a mini Parma ham pizza” she smiled, I nodded my head and then turned around to Justin,
“What would like want to have?” I asked him.
“He wants spaghetti with Bolognese sauce,” he told me,
“Do you have Ethan’s food?” I asked him, he nodded his head and pulled a glass with mashed apple and banana. I kissed his cheek and then the waiter came over to us.
We ordered and then waited for the food. Justin feed Ethan while the other kids painted in some books they had gotten.

After lunch, we all decided to go home. As we came home, my mom and dad had warmed the whole house up. They had lit up the fireplace and made hot chocolate for everyone.
Before sitting down, I went upstairs and tucked the little ones in. They were so tired, so they feel asleep immediately.
I went downstairs and saw that Justin had taken a whole couch for us. I shook my head and then went over to him. He lifted the blanket he had over him and told me to lay down between his legs. I did what he asked me to do and then covered us with the blanket.
“Does everyone want to watch a movie?” Pattie asked,
“Yeah” everyone said at the same time.
“How about we watch ‘How the Grinch stole Christmas’?” she suggest, Ella and Sophia squealed and nodded their heads, so Pattie could take that as a yes.
She found the movie and then put it in the player. She sat down in one of the armchairs and then the movie started.
I cuddled closer into Justin and enjoyed watching the movie with his protective arms wrapped around me.  
Justin started rubbing my belly; it was as if he knew it hurt because I was on my period.
“Baby, are you on your period?” Justin whispered in my ear,
“Yeah, I am, why?” I asked him,
“Your body is all tense” he whispered back, he nibbled my earlobe and then turned his attention towards the TV again.
“You know, you can stop having your period” Justin whispered in my ear,
“How?” I whispered back,
“By getting a baby more” he told me, I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
“We’re not getting a baby more, never ever!” I whispered,
“Why not?” he asked,
“Because then I can’t come with you on tour” I told him, I looked up him and saw his eyes were wide.
“I won’t risk that,” he told me,
“I thought so” I smirked, then I turned my attention towards the TV again and watched the rest of the movie with a smirk on my face.