Chapter 150!

*two years later*
I cannot believe two years has already passed. Ella is in third grade now, Luke just started in school. Evelyn is three, and Ethan is two. They have all gotten so big.
I have finally gotten a place to have my photo studio, but I have not really started shooting yet. I feel like Evelyn and Ethan should be older, so I would not have to take them with me.
It’s December 1th and right now, all of us are in Canada. Therefore, it is freezing!
Justin and I had decided to do something extra special about this Christmas, so since we had bought this enormous house, we decided to have both his and my family staying with us this whole month. I was so excited to see my family, but of course also Justin’s.
Justin and I had made Advent calendars for all kids, so they would have something to wake up to every. It was not anything special, just a little sweet thing.
I had woken up extra early, so I could make a big breakfast for everyone. I had prepared chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon, toast, bread and so on. I was making the last pancake when Sophia came running downstairs.
“Hey Sissy” she smiled. I went down to her level and gave her a good morning hug.
“Look what Santa got me” she said and showed me a pair of earrings. I made a gasp and looked at the earrings.
“They’re gorgeous, Sissy, want me to help you get them on?” I asked her, she nodded her head and sat down on one of the chairs. I took the other earing out and put the new ones in. Then I went over to the sink and washed my hands.
“Will you wake up mommy and daddy?” I asked her, she nodded her head and ran off. I went upstairs too and woke up Justin. He opened his eyes and smiled at me.
“Happy December 1th” I told him, he smiled and scratched his bare chest.
“Morning” he said, he rubbed his eyes and then puked his lips.
I quickly pecked them and then stood up. But I got pulled back into bed on top of Justin.
“Give me a real kiss,” he told me, I smiled and gave him a real kiss. Justin deepened the kiss, but I pulled away.
“Why did you pull away” he asked with a pout,
“Because I’ve made breakfast, and I need to wake everyone else up?” I told him, he pouted, but eventually he nodded his head. He let go of me and I ran into Ethan’s room.
“Good morning, baby” I softly said as I stroked his cheek. He opened his eyes and yawned.
“I think you should get up and look at your Advent calendar, I think I can see a little gift,” I told him; he nodded his head and stretched his arms out for me to take him up. I lifted him up and sat him on my hip. Then I walked over to the calendar and Ethan took the gift of it.  
I sat him down on the changing table and then he opened the gift.
“Look, mommy” he said and showed me a bow of Lego DUPLO. I kissed his forehead and laid him down.
“Have you peed?” I asked him as I laid him down. I just wanted to make sure I would not be peed on. Ethan nodded his head and smiled. I took off his pyjamas and then took off his diaper.

After I changed Ethan, I went into Evelyn. I woke her up and she got her gift too. Then we went downstairs and sat down. Justin had woken up Ella and Luke, and he had woke up Pattie, Jeremy, Jazzy and Jaxon. We all sat down around the table and started eating.
“Mhh, this tastes amazing Y/N!” Jeremy complimented,
“Yeah, I could get used to this every morning” dad said, I smiled and thanked them.
“I have an idea for what we could do today,” Justin said after a minute of silence.
“And that is?” Pattie asked him,
“I’ve rented the Maple Leaf skate rink” he said, Ella, Luke, Sophia, Jaxon and Jazmyn all cheered. However, I surely was not, I never learned how to ice skate, and I knew that Justin would laugh at me, when he heard it.
“Do everyone have to come?” I asked him, he nodded his head and smiled.
“Of course, I know everyone here can skate” he said, I gulped and shook my head.
“Not everyone” I told him, he looked at me with a confused expression.
“What do you mean?” he asked,
“I have never skated” I told him, I could feel the heat in my cheeks.
“Don’t worry about that, baby, I will learn you” he said, I breathed out and smiled,
“I though you would laugh” I told him, he shook his head and kissed my cheek,
“I would never laugh” he told me, I smiled and then kissed his lips.