Chapter 187!

Chapter 187:
We had finally gotten out of the hospital. Since I was driving in Ariana’s, which only had 5 seats, Justin had to sit with Ethan in his arms, but that did not seem to bother him. Since we were quite a big family, we had to buy a car with six seats. Justin did not like the fact of it, because he thinks the cars are ugly. However, when you have four kids, you have to sacrifice.
“Honey, where are we going?” Justin asked me as I was driving.
“We’re on our way to Ariana’s house, she got one of her bodyguards to pick up our car, so we can go home” I explained to him, he nodded his head and kept his arms tightly wrapped around Ethan, so nothing would happen to him.
“What about the tour?” I suddenly asked him, it had been a question I had been holding in for a very long time, but it just slipped out.
“Well, Scooter moved all the dates, so we have a week off and then we’re going to Australia” Justin explained,
“Okay, that’s nice” I told him, I gently patted his lap and then continued to drive.

Finally, we arrived at Ariana’s house. I parked her car and then got out. I walked over to Justin’s side and opened the door for him; I took Ethan from his arms and held him closely into my chest. Then with my free hand, I helped Justin out. Justin hobbled over to the door as I got Ella, Luke and Evelyn out of the car.
“Come on, who’ll be the first one to reach the door?” I challenged them and immediately they ran off, so did I, but I also had Ethan in my arms, so I was the last one to reach the door, and Luke was the first, but as Luke reached the door, Justin opened it and grabbed him, he started squealing and laughing as Justin swung him around. I smiled and walked over to them,
“MOMMY! HELP ME!” Luke screamed, I smiled and started tickling Justin, but apparently, I hit his wound, so immediately he placed Luke on the ground and bended down. I placed Ethan on the ground too and bended down to Justin,
“Kids, go inside to aunty Ariana and tell her that Daddy and I will be upstairs to look at his wound” I told the kids, they nodded their heads and then walked inside, Ella had taken Ethan’s hand and together they walked inside.
“Baby, I am so sorry! I completely forgot,” I told Justin as I helped him up, he flashed me a weak smiled and then we walked inside.
“Forget walking upstairs; just pull your shirt up so I can look at it!” I told Justin as we tried walking upstairs. His eyes got wide and he shook his head,
“No Baby, I don’t want you to look at it, it looks really nasty,” Justin said as he made a face.
“Don’t worry Baby, I have already seen it!” I told him, he took a deep breath and then pulled his shirt up. I sucked in a breath and then bended down. I looked at the swelled wound and gulped. I gently touched it, but Justin flinched, which made me pull my fingers away.
“Baby, stop it doesn’t matter, it’ll be fine” Justin complained, I shook my head and then stood up again,
“No Justin, we need to get some bandage around it, so it won’t hurt that bad,” I told me. He sighed, but eventually he nodded his head, he pulled his shirt down and he was about to walk further upstairs, but I pulled him back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then pulled him in for a kiss. Justin got so into the kiss, so he squeezed my butt, which made me gasp and let him slip his tongue inside my mouth. My fingers found their way up to Justin’s hair, and I gently tugged it. Justin moaned and I could not help but smile. I was about to deepen the kiss even more, but the sound of someone clearing his or hers throat, made us pull out. I looked to my side and saw Ariana; she had her hand resting on her hip as she looked at Justin with evil eyes.
“Looks like nothing is wrong” she scoffed. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled away from Justin,
“Ari, what do you mean?” I asked her,
“Ella told me that you and Justin were upstairs, so you could look at his wound, so I got concerned and told them to just go into the living room to be with Frankie. Then I would go check on you, but it seems like you just wanted some time on your own to do the nasty” she explained, I rolled my eyes and randomly hugged her, Justin just laughed as he thought about us having sex!
“Ari, no, we were actually on our way upstairs to check on Justin’s wound, because right before we came inside, I was tickling Justin and unfortunately I touched his wound, which made him flinch! But because Justin was in so much pain, we stopped half way and I just checked on it here, but it was all swelled, so I told Justin that we should walk upstairs to get some bandage, but before he could continue walking upstairs, I pulled him in for a kiss, since I hadn’t got the chance to give him a real kiss all day!” I explained to her, a rush of guilt rushed over her and she covered her mouth.
“Justin, I’m so sorry, it’s just the fact that you hurt my bestie, makes me go all nuts, so when I get to chance to get you down, I will” Ariana apologised as she shrugged her shoulders,
“It’s okay Ari, I understand” Justin told her, then he opened his arms to let her hug him, which she gladly did.
“Hey, wanna see the nasty?” Justin asked her with a smirk as they pulled out of the hug. Ariana furrowed her eyebrows.
“What do you mean?” she asked him, Justin chuckled and pulled his shirt up. Ariana’s eyes got wide and then she covered them with her hands.
“EW JUSTIN!” she claimed as she made a face. Justin started laughing and then he pulled his shirt down.
“You’re so gross,” Ariana told him and then she walked downstairs. Justin continued to laugh as I shook my head of him.  
“Come on sexy, we need to get some bandage on that wound and then we can go home,” I told Justin as I pulled him with me into the bathroom upstairs.  
“Oh, you think I’m sexy?” Justin asked me as he squeezed my butt once again,
“More than you’ll ever imagine,” I told him as I winked, then I locked the bathroom door behind us and walked over to him. Let us just say that getting a bandage was not the only thing we did in there! Nevertheless, shush, Ariana cannot know! ;)