Chapter 157!

Chapter 158:
*seventh of December*
Today I was taking all the girls with me to the mall. So Ella, Evelyn, Jazmyn and Sophia, oh and Pattie too. I could not take care of all of them alone, so Pattie suggest that she could come with us. Justin, Luke, Ethan, Jaxon and Jeremy had went to this play centre. Therefore, my mom and dad had the house for themselves. Who knows what they were doing?
“Okay, girls, we need to go close together because there is a lot of people in the mall today because it’s Christmas” I told the girls, they all nodded their heads and two and two they held hands.
“So, where do you girl wanna go first?” Pattie asked all of them.
“A store with toys” Jazmyn said, I nodded my head and we all headed over to a store with toys.

“Mommy, can we try on princess dresses?” Ella asked me as we came into another store. They had all kind of dresses, for girls, for teenage girls and for older women. They even had wedding dresses.
“Yeah, you can all pick as many as you want to try on, and then you can show them to us” I told them. They nodded their heads and then went off to find some dresses. Pattie and I sat down in some big comfortable chairs.
“So Pattie, anything you want to tell me?” I asked Pattie as I noticed how into her phone she had been lately,
“Uhm, no, not anything at all” she said with a smile.
“Oh, yes there is? Who is he?” I asked her with a smirk,
“What do you mean? There is no ‘he’” she said,
“Sure about that? I’m pretty sure there is a ‘he’” I told her,
“Okay, there is,” she told me, she smiled really big and blushed a little.
“OMG, who is he?” I asked her with a big smile on my face.
“Well, remember when I told you and Justin I was going on a vacation with my friends?” she asked,
“Yeah, I remember that” I told her,
“Well, one night we went into town, and I actually bumped into him” she blushed.
“OMG, that’s the sweetest, I’m so happy for you Pattie” I told her,
“Thank you sweetie” she said,
“Well, don’t I get to hear his name?” I asked her,
“His name is Mark, and well his all I could ever dream of” she told me,
“Can I see a picture?” I asked her, she nodded her head and found a picture of them,
“WOW, he hot, really your type” I told her, “oh, and he’s tall” I smirked at her.
“MOMMY, LOOK!” Ella screamed and interrupted Pattie and I’s conversation. I turned my head toward her and saw all of the girls in beautiful dresses.
“Aww, you girls look amazing! Can I take a picture?” I asked them, they all smiled big and nodded their heads. I found my iPhone and took a picture of them. Then as I was about to put my phone away, Justin called. I quickly stood up and showed Pattie my phone; she nodded her head and gave me the look to walk away. I smiled and walked away, and then I answered the call and immediately got a smile on my face when I heard his voice.
“HEY BABY!” he cheered, I smiled and chuckled a little.
“Hey, what’s going on?” I asked him,
“Well, we’re done at the play centre, so we’re heading home, but I just wanted to talk to you first and hear if you guys wanted to grab lunch with us guys?” he asked,
“We would love to” I told him.
“Grate, then we’ll come to the mall and find you guys,” he told me, I heard him lift someone and then my sweet baby boy Ethan’s voice.
“Mama” he said,
“Hey cutie” I told him and he chuckled.
“Sorry about that, baby, Ethan is pretty tired, I already feed him, so I’m tucking him in the pram before heading over to the mall,” Justin told me.
“Okay then, I’ll see you soon” I told him,
“Yeah, I love you baby” he said, I smiled and blushed a little,
“I love you too” I told him and then we hung up. I walked back to the others and saw the, in their own clothes again.
“Mommy, who where you talking to?” Evelyn asked me,
“I was talking to Daddy, all the boys are going to meet us for lunch” I told her, she nodded her head and flashed me the famous Bieber-smile.