Chapter 190!

Chapter 190:
We had just arrived at SeaWorld and the kids were so excited!
“Mommy, look at the orca!” Evelyn said as she admired the big orca in the water,
“It is big” I told her as I picked her up. Justin had a sleeping Ethan in his arms, he had not even woken up as we took him out to the car and drove all the way to Orlando Florida! Luke was walking with Ella and Emma right in front us, but as what I could see, Luke had an eye for Emma, at least he told me that he thought she was beautiful ;)
“Girls and Luke wanna go watch the orca?” I asked the girls and Luke, Luke nodded his head and ran over to me,
“Do you think Emma wants to sit beside me?” Luke whispered in my ear,
“Yeah, don’t worry” I whispered back, and then I nudged him in the side,
“Do you like her?” I asked him in a whisper of course,
“Maybe a little Mommy! But don’t tell her please!” he whispered back, I smiled and nodded my head,
“Did you talk to her?” I asked him,
“Not really, she’s talking to Ella all the time” he told me with a pout.
“Well, I think you should talk to Daddy about this, he will probably give you an advice” I winked at him, he smiled and then ran over to Justin, I placed Evelyn on the ground again and then took Ethan from Justin’s arms so he could talk with Luke. We sat on a bench with beside the orcas. Then just as Luke whished, Emma sat down beside him. He looked up at me with big eyes and smiled widely.
“Look, I told you she would sit beside you” I told him in a whisper,
“Yeah” he whispered back, then he looked at the orcas and, Justin sat down beside me with Evelyn on his lap,
“How did he get this big?” he asked me and pointed secretly at Luke,
“Don’t ask me!” I giggled,
“I’m so proud of him!” Justin honestly said,
“Yeah, me too” I told him, and then I rested my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the peace of just looking at the orcas.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting doing nothing, a zookeeper came over to us,
“Hey, aren’t you Justin and Y/N?” he asked,
“Yeah, why?” I asked him,
“Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to come with me and feed the dolphins?” he asked, Ella and Emma shoot their eyes towards me, they were both pleading with their eyes.
“Well, we would love to” I told the man,
“Great, then come with me, I’ll show the way” he told us, I looked over at the girls and saw them whispering,
“Wow, he looks good” I heard Emma whisper to Ella, Ella agreed and I could not help but furrow my eyebrows. Why the hell were they talking about that?
“Okay, so did you bring swimsuits?” he asked us, Ella and Emma started pouting and shook their heads, but I nodded my head.
“I actually did,” I told them, they gasped and thanked me.
“Great, if you just change, then me and my girlfriend will find some wetsuits for you guys, oh and by the way, my name is Thomas” Thomas smiled,
“Girlfriend?” Emma and Ella asked at the same time,
“Yeah, her name is Kristy” he said, Ella and Emma nodded their heads and then looked over at me with sad eyes.
“Girls, you’re way too young for him,” I told them as Thomas had walked away,
“Yeah, we are” they smiled, and then they were already over him. I found our swimsuits and gave the guys theirs and then they walked into one room. I took the girls with me into another room and then we changed.  
Someone knocked on the door, so I walked over to it and opened it. A woman around my age was standing there with 4 wetsuits in her arms,
“Hey, I’m Kristy, I just wanted to give you these, then when you’re ready you can just come out and get in the water” she smiled, I nodded my head and took the wetsuits from her, then I closed the door and gave all three girls a wetsuit in their size.
I helped Evelyn in hers and then got in mine. Ella and Emma were already in theirs, so as I finished, we walked out of the door and out where the dolphins were.
Justin was already in the water with Luke and a woken Ethan, Ethan was wearing this little wetsuit, he looked so cute. Justin held him close and made sure he was over water. Kristy came over to us and handed me a pair of wings for Evelyn to wear, then she gave a pair to each of the girls since the water was deep.
“Okay, are you ready to go in?” I asked the girls, Evelyn started squealing and jumped in the water, luckily, the dolphins were not out yet, because if they were, Evelyn would have scared them,
“Evelyn, you need to be quiet, otherwise the dolphins won’t come” I told her. Evelyn had never been shy; she was always ready to try things, just like her Daddy.
“Okay Mommy, sorry” she smiled, and then she swam over to Justin and swam around him. Emma and Ella got in themselves and then after them, I did. I quietly squealed because the water was so cold. Justin laughed and swam over to me with Ethan in his arms,
“If you want to, I can take him,” Kristy nicely said,
“Really?” I asked her,
“Yeah, of course” she told me,
“Well, only if you want to” Justin told her, she nodded her head and then took Ethan, he lightly screamed, but as soon as Kristy rocked him back and forth, he calmed down. I smiled and then wrapped my arms around Justin’s neck. Ella, Luke, Evelyn and Emma swam around each other and had a great time. I kissed Justin’s lips, but soon pulled away as I felt something starring at us, I looked to my right and saw the cutest little dolphin, it was probably a pup. I awed and unwrapped my arms from around Justin’s neck and then slowly swam over to it, it actually swam over to me and made me touch it.
“Just relax Y/N, he won’t do a thing, he just want you to pet him” Thomas said, I nodded my head and relaxed my whole body. Then I called the kids and Justin over to me. Another dolphin came out and swam over to us.
It was a memory for life.
“Hugo, will you take a picture of us?” Justin yelled to Hugo, who was standing in the corner making sure no one got hurt, he nodded his head, then we gathered around the dolphins and smiled, Hugo took the picture and then walked over to the corner again.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think!

- Amalie xo