Chapter 147!

“Kids, I think dinner is ready,” I told Ella and Luke after about 10 minutes. Ella nodded her head and coloured the last thing. Then she stood up and ran out and into the kitchen. I tried to get Luke’s attention, but he was so into his game, so the only thing I could do was to take it from him.

“Mommy! Why did you do that?” he asked me,

“Dinner is ready” I told him with a smile. He smiled at me and then stood up.

“Okay, I’m sorry for being mad at you, mom” he told me, I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“It’s okay, Luke, I forgive you” I told him, he smiled and then he ran out and into the kitchen too.

I made sure Ethan was safe in my arms, and then I walked out and into the kitchen too. I laid him down in the crib where Evelyn had been laying. I laid him down and then sat down besides Justin.

“This smells amazing!” I told him, he smiled and then he started feeding Evelyn. He made helicopter noises as he feed her.

I smiled and then I poured some food onto Ella and Luke’s plates.

I poured some on my own and some on Justin’s, and then we started eating. Well we ate until Ethan started crying. I quickly stood up and walked over to his crib. Then I picked him up and walked over to the table again. I rocked him back and forth, as I lowly sang “Believe” to him. Justin looked up at me and smiled. After a minute or two, he stopped crying and fell asleep again.

“Elena and Ryan are coming over tonight, they have the kids with them,” Justin told me as I sat down again after laying Ethan down in the crib.

“Okay, then I’ll bake something for us, so we will have something, it has been days since we got groceries,” I told him,

“Okay, Ella will you help mommy bake a cake?” Justin asked Ella, she nodded her head and smiled at me.

“What cake are we baking?” she asked me, I smirked knowing she wanted to bake vanilla cake, hers and Justin’s favourite cake.

“What about – hmmm - Vanilla cake?” I asked her, she lit up in a smile and nodded her head in a fast move.

“YES, MOMMY!” she screamed, I quickly shushed at her and then pointed over at Ethan.

“Ethan, is sleeping, Ella” I told her, she looked down and pouted.

“I’m sorry, mommy” she told me, I smiled at her and then stood up. I walked over to her and picked her up.

She started laughing as I twirled around. I sat her down again and then kissed the top of her head.

“It’s okay, just don’t be as loud as you were” I told her, she nodded her head and then stood up on the tip of her toes, she puked her lips and I leaned down to her. I kissed her lips, and as soon as I had given her the peck, I could hear flashing. I looked up and saw that Justin had taken a picture of us.

“What are you doing?” I asked him, he shrugged his shoulders and smiled big.

“I’m not doing anything, I just wanted to take a picture of my wife and daughter,” he told me like nothing happened.

“Well, Ella should we bake now, and then daddy will take the dishes?” I asked Ella, she nodded her head and then ran over to the kitchen table.

“MOMMY!” she suddenly screamed. I hurried over to her and saw her with tears in her eyes.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked her, she took her hand up to her mouth and then grabbed a tooth.

“I have a loose tooth,” she cried. I lightly smiled and then looked over at Justin.

“I think, daddy will help you with getting it out” I told her, her lips trembled and she started crying even more.

“Jamie says it hurts to get a tooth out” Ella explained.

“Who is, Jamie?” I asked her,

“A girl from school, she is very sweet” she said, I nodded my head and then looked over at Justin.

“Justin, will you please help your daughter?” I asked Justin,

“With what?” he asked,

“She has a loose tooth” I explained to him, he quickly stood up and walked over to Ella. He lifted her up, so she could sit on the counter top.

“Let, daddy look” Justin told her, she nodded her head and then opened her mouth. One of her front teeth’s was loose.

“Can I try to rock it back and forth?” Justin asked her, she nodded her head and then Justin grabbed the tooth. He lightly rocked it back and forth, and suddenly he just ripped it out.

Ella started to cry again, so I hurried over to her.

“See, now it’s out sweetie,” I explained to her. I gave her a glass of water, so she could flush the blood taste away. After she was done, Justin gave her, her tooth.

“Now you can lay this under your pillow tonight, and then the tooth fairy will come and give you a gift” Justin told her, she looked up at him and smiled lightly.

“Really?” she asked, Justin nodded his head and then lifted her down. She started running away, but I stopped her.

“Ella, don’t run anywhere, I want to take a picture of my toothless daughter,” I told her, she stopped running and then came over to me. I took a picture and then kissed the top of her head.

“Okay, are you ready to bake now?” I asked her and she nodded her head. Then we started baking the vanilla cake.