Chapter 151!

We had finished eating, and we had all got ready, so now we were on our way over to the skating rink. I was so nervous, and scared, but Justin assure that nothing would happen.
We arrived and got out of the car. Justin took the pram out from the trunk, so Ethan could get his nap around noon. Mom had promised to look after them while we were skating. She had something with her back, so she could not skate. We walked inside and we all got some skates on. Justin had to help me get them on. Therefore, he got down on one knee and laid my foot on his other knee.
Pattie though it looked cute, so she took a picture.
I called Pattie over so I could see the picture. We actually looked cute; I was admiring Justin as he tied my skates.
“Can you please send the picture to me?” I asked Pattie. She nodded her head and send the picture to me.   
Justin helped Ella and Luke with their skates, and then we went onto the ice.  The kids started fooling around, Jeremy looked after them, and the others were not on the ice.
My feet’s had just hit the ice, when I was about to fall. Luckily, Justin was right behind me, so he catch me, I breathed out and then Justin turned me around. He grabbed my hands and smiled at me.
“Are you ready?” he asked, I shook my head and pouted.
“I can’t do this, Justin, it’s impossible,” I told me, he shook his head and slowly started moving.
“Baby, you need to lift your feet’s,” Justin lightly laughed. I scuffed and slowly started moving my feet’s.
I was so glad that had taken my big, thick sweater on, because it was freezing.
“Mommy, you’re doing well” Ella yelled to me, I smiled at her and blew her a kiss.
“Thank you, sweetie” I said to her, she gave me thumbs up and then continued to skate with Sophia and Jazmyn.

After 30 minutes of Justin trying to teach me how to skate, he let go of my hands.
“JUSTIN! NO! DON’T LET GO!” I just got to yell before I was sitting on the ice. Justin started laughing hysterical; I pouted and reached my hands out for him to take them.
“It’s not funny, Justin, it actually hurts” I told him, he grabbed my hands and helped up again.
“I’m sorry, baby, it just looked a little funny” he told me,
“Well, I think that you’ve done something like that yourself,” I told him, he nodded his head and kissed my lips.
“Let’s try skating again, but this time I’ll be behind you” Justin said, I lightly nodded my head and waited for Justin to get behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and then slowly started moving; I moved my legs in tactfulness with his. It was hard, but I slowly got it. A smile grew on my face; Justin smiled too and pecked my lips.
“Are you ready to try on your own?” he asked me, I was about to say no, but he had already let go. I started moving my feet’s, I slowly got more and more speed on. In addition, in the end I got it. Justin skated over to me and picked me up; he twirled me around and cheered,
“YOU DID IT, BABY! I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!” he squealed. I smiled and giggled. Justin sat me down and then turned me towards him; he pulled me closer and then kissed my lips.
“I knew you could do it, baby,” he told me, I nodded my head and kissed his lips once more.
“Mommy! Daddy! Stop kissing” Luke screamed, Justin and I started laughing, so we had to pull away.

We spend the rest of the day on the ice just having fun.
When we finally got home, mom and Pattie made dinner, while the rest of us went to change into something more comfortable. I had changed into a pair of sweats, and one of Justin’s warm sweatshirts. He had used it the day before, so it smelled like him, DOLCE&GABBANA the One.
I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and then sat down on the bed. I checked my phone. Elena had written a message, they were finally getting married, after being engaged for over two years.
“Justin!” I yelled. He came out of the bathroom in only a pair of boxers. 
“What’s wrong?” he asked,
“Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that Elena and Ryan finally are getting married” I told him,
“Really? When?” he asked,
“March 14th” I told him,
“Amazing” he said, then he disappeared into the bathroom again.
I checked Instagram and followed a few beliebers. Then I posted a picture of Justin and I on the ice, Pattie had taken a lot of pictures, and she send me all of them with me and Justin, but also them with me, Justin and the kids.
“Finally learned how to ice skate fell a couple of times, but I learned it! <3” I wrote to the picture. I posted it and then into the bathroom.  Justin had gotten some sweats on, but he was still shirtless. I laid my cold hands on his abs, and he practically screamed.
“Y/N! Your hands are so cold!” he said, I smiled and kissed his cheek.
“Well, it’s not my fault that I’m freezing” I told him,
“Your hands could just work,” he said with a wink. He made the movement you do when you are giving a hand job. I slapped his chest and blushed.
“Why would I do that?” I asked him,
“Because I’m horny, and we can’t have you moan loudly” he said, I gasped and slapped his chest once again.
“I think you’re the one moaning the loudest” I told him,
“Wanna see if that true?” he smirked. I giggled and shook my head.
“Nope, because I know it’s true” I told him, he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, and then I stood up on my tiptoes and kissed his lips.