Chapter 144!

I was talking with my parents as we heard a knock on our bedroom door. Justin stood up from the bed and then gave me Ethan.

“Mom, I better go now, Pattie and the kids are here now, but you can come visit us, when you get the time,” I told mom as Pattie, Ella, Luke and Evelyn came into the room. I smiled at them and then looked down at Ethan.

“Okay, mom, I’ll see you soon then” I said as I ended the call. I put my phone away and then looked up at Pattie and my babies.

“Hey, guys” I said as they all came over to me. Pattie gave Evelyn to Justin and then she sat down on the chair right beside the bed.

“He’s beautiful,” Pattie cooed as she admired Ethan.

“Yeah, he is” I told her, I looked at her with a smirk and then looked up at Justin.

“Wanna hold him?” I asked her, she looked up at me with lights in her eyes.

“Why do you ask? You know that I would love to hold him” she smiled; I lightly chuckled and then handed her Ethan.  I then looked down at Ella and Luke and then called them up to me.

They quickly got up in the bed and crawled over to me.

“Hey, mommy” Luke said as he hugged me, I hugged him back and then hugged Ella.

“How have you guys been at Grandma’s?” I asked them,

“Good, we were out shopping with her yesterday and then I found a case for my phone that I liked and grandma gave it to me, Luke got a new game for his PlayStation and Ella got a new rattle” Ella explained. I looked up at Justin as then referred to that he should give his mother some money for the things that she bought for the kids.

“Pattie how much do we owe you for these things?” I asked Pattie, she looked up at me and then shook her head.

“You don’t owe me anything” she said,

“Yes we do” I told her, she shook her head once again and then looked down at Ethan.

“Ella, will you please find the gift that we bought for Ethan?” Pattie said to get away from this conversation.

“You did not need to buy anything,” I told her with a smile.

“Oh, yes I did, I wanna give my grandkids everything” she smiled; I shook my head and lightly chuckled.  

Ella came back into the room with a packet; she gave it to me and then crawled into bed again.

“Thank you, baby” I told her, she smiled and then looked down at the gift.

Justin sat down on the bed again and helped me open the gift.

Inside of it was 15 dummies with the name Ethan on it, a security blanket with teddy bears, the baby’s book, and bodystockings with cute and funny sentences on them.

“Aww, thank you so much, I totally forgot to buy dummies with his name on them, and all the other stuff too” I told them and they all smiled.

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Pattie said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door, I crawled out of bed and slowly walked out of the bedroom. Justin hurried to walk after me so he could help me, because I was so sore down there.   

I opened the door and saw Ryan and Elena. I smiled big and hugged them, it had been so long since I had seen them last. Justin had seen them last week, because apparently he had to talk with them about a thing that I could not get to hear.

“What are you guys doing here?” I asked them,

“Justin, texted and told us that you had given birth to Ethan” Elena explained,

“Well, where is the kids?” I asked them,

“They are at Ryan’s mom and dad’s house, so they wouldn’t make too much noise” Elena explained, I nodded my head and then let them in.

“Well come with us up stairs! And sorry for the mess in there, I don’t know if Justin told you that I had a home birth?” I asked them as I looked at Justin, Justin shook his head, so I looked over to Ryan and Elena, they had a shocked expression on their faces and I just laughed.

I slowly made my way upstairs with help from Justin. When we came into the room again Ella was sitting with Ethan in her arms, she held him tight so nothing would happen. I smiled and quickly found my phone; I found the camera and then took a picture of her. She looked up at me and then smiled. I laid down in the bed and Ella quickly gave me Ethan. Surprisingly he had not cried once since I feed him the last time. I took my finger up to his mouth just to see if he was hungry, and he was because he really started sucking. He started crying when nothing came out of my finger, so I quickly undid the strap of my bra, and then directed him over to my breast.

“I’m sorry, Elena, you have to wait a little” I winked at Elena; she blushed lightly because I had read her mind.

I know how much she wanted to hold him, because I was just like her when Romeo and Cordelia came into this world.  Ryan handed Justin a gift and then lightly clapped his shoulder.

“You make some beautiful babies, dude” Ryan told him, I lightly chuckled and then looked down at Ethan.

“It’s funny how soft you guys have become after you got babies” I told them, they looked at me and blushed,

“Can you blame us, baby?” Justin asked me and I shook my head as I chuckled a little.