Chapter 167!

After dinner and dessert we all went into the living room and played some board games. We also sang some songs and drank hot chocolate. Mom and Pattie had been making all kinds of cookies all day, lucky for them there was two ovens.
“Okay guys, I think we need to go to bed now, so Santa can come,” I told all the kids. They all nodded their heads and said goodnight before walking upstairs.
“HEY GUYS!” Justin yelled, they all stopped up and looked at him,
“Don’t you forget something?” he asked them, and they all looked at him with confused expressions.
“Don’t you have any cookies for Santa?” he asked them, Ella and Jazmyn’s eyes got wide and they quickly ran into the kitchen, I went into the kitchen as well and helped them find the cookies. Jazmyn found a plate and Ella choose eight different cookies for Santa.
“Okay, are you ready to set them beside the fireplace?” I asked them, they nodded their heads and took the plate out of my hands and then ran into the living room and placed the plate right beside the fireplace.
“Okay, now we can go to bed” Ella satisfied said, everyone nodded their heads and stood up. We all said goodnight and then went upstairs. Justin had Ethan in his arms; he had fallen asleep under the dessert, so Justin had putted him over in the crib as we finished eating.   
We quickly tucked the kids in and then went into our bedroom.
“Thank you for the amazing song!” I told Justin as we had gotten into bed.
“You’re welcome, you know you’re my inspiration” he smiled,
“I can’t wait for you to open my presents tomorrow morning!” I squealed and then got under the covers. I gave Justin a kiss and then laid down.
“Aren’t you going to give me the goodies tonight?” Justin pouted,
“Oh yeah, that’s right!” I told him, Justin smiled both it quickly turned to a confused expression when I got out of the bed and went into the walk in closet.
“What are you doing, baby?” he asked me, I smirked to myself and found a big bag of all kinds of Christmas candy. I went into the bedroom again and hided the bag behind my back.
“What are you hiding?” Justin asked me, I smiled and threw the bag with candy over to him and then got under the covers again. I turned my bag to him and pretended to sleep.
“Baby, what is this?” he asked me as he shook me. I quietly started laughing and stayed quiet.
“Baby!” Justin whined, I could not hold my laughter in anymore, so I turned around and started laughing, Justin started pouting and he soon laid down with his back turned towards me.
“Baby, I’m sorry, I was just making a little fun” I chuckled; Justin scoffed and kept his back turned towards me. 
“Is that the goodies I’m getting?” he asked, clearly he was offended and a little mad at me.
“No, of course not, baby, I just wanted to make a little fun with you!” I told him, I started kissing his shoulder repeatedly. I knew Justin loved it when I did it. I could see a little smile form on Justin’s lips.
“I know you aren’t mad at me!” I said as I started to tickle him. I crawled on top of him and tickled him in the sides. Justin squealed and started laughing hysterically. He tried to get me off him, but he was too weak at that point.     
“Baby, STOP!” he screamed, I quickly stopped and shushed at him,
“Don’t scream the kids are sleeping!” I told him, Justin covered his mouth with one hand and then with help from the other hand he got us turned around.
“I promise to be quiet, but I don’t think you can be quiet know that I’m about to show you all my love” Justin smirked,
“Yeah, you believe that!” I told him in a duh-tone.
“Oh, do you wanna bet?” he asked,
“Yeah” I told him,
“Okay, so if you stay quiet under everything, then I’m going to you massage for a whole week, but I win, then you have to have sex with me each and every day for a whole week” he smirked.
“Okay, that’s a deal” I told him, “but prepare to give me massage for the next week” I told him,
“Yeah, right, you’re the one who’s going to prepare yourself for a week full of pure pleasure” Justin said and then he started kissing my neck.