Chapter 194!

Song for this Chapter: Footspints in the sand, by Leona Lewis...

Chapter 194:
Mom woke up a few days after, but sadly it wasn’t without problems, she had gotten a memory loss and didn’t remember anything else but dad, when I told her about him passing away, she wouldn’t talk to either Sophia, Justin or me, she just wanted to lay in the hospital bed and cry.
Since mom had a memory loss, Justin and I had to plan Dad’s funeral, one of the hardest things to do.
“So, we get him flown to LA and then we’ll bury him on the nearest cemetery and then we’ll make mom and Sophia move to LA with us, so that they aren’t feeling alone” I explained to Justin as we were sitting in our bed after a long night with barely no sleep.
“Yeah, I actually already found a beautiful house close to ours for them” Justin explained as he wrapped his arms around me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.
“I’m sorry you had to move the tour even more” I apologised as tears ran down my cheeks.
“Stop apologising Baby, it’s like the 10th time you do it” Justin told me, I nodded my head and dried some of my tears away.
“We better get up, I need to talk to mom about this,” I told Justin as I cleared my throat; he nodded his head and crawled out of bed. I did the same and then I walked out to the bathroom and Justin walked downstairs. After taking a quick shower, I got out, dried my body and pulled on some clothes. I was wearing a pair of Dr. Denim black jeans, then an oversized T-shirt with the words “NEW YORK 91” and 5 white stars, then I wore a simple leatherjacket over it. I sighed and walked into the bathroom and did a simple makeup, since I was probably going to cry. I just simply wore BB-cream, powder, eyeliner and mascara, waterproof of course. Then I pulled my still curly Ombré hair up in a loose ponytail. I found a pair of grey/white/black Nike Air Max and then I walked downstairs. A fully dressed Justin met me; apparently, he had taken a shower in one of the guest bathrooms, so that we could get to the hospital earlier. I walked directly over to him and hugged him, then I kissed his lips and afterwards I looked him deeply into his eyes as tears streamed down my cheeks.  
“We never got our special Father-daughter bound back,” I cried in his chest.
“I know Baby, I’m sorry” Justin comforted; I sniffled and pulled away from our hug.
“Why are you apologising?” I asked him as I grabbed his face.
“Because if I just had taken responsibility when I got you pregnant with Ella, then nothing of this would have happened,” he explained with watery eyes.
“No, Justin please don’t say that, nothing of this is your fault!” I told him as I hugged him, he nodded his head and hide his face in the crook if my neck. I grabbed some of his hair and then I squeezed him. I pulled away from the hug and then looked at the time.  
“We better get going” I told him, he nodded his head and dried some tears away, then he grabbed two granola bars from the counter, I grabbed his hand and together we walked out of the front door. We locked the door after we had made sure that we had everything with us, then we walked over to the car and drove to the hospital.
As we were driving, I pulled my phone out of my bag and unlocked it, I looked through twitter and a tweet caught my attention, it was a link to an article from E! News about me. I opened it and read the headline.
“The Bieber Family in sorrow!” it said, I furrowed my eyebrows, how did they know my dad died, neither Justin nor me told anyone but the family?
“Y/N Bieber’s parents got in a car crash a week ago and to make it even worse, her father died a few days ago, right after Y/N and Justin arrived in Canada. Apparently, Y/N got a call from St. Joseph’s general hospital at midnight on the 12th of February. Justin and her rushed to the airport and flew to Canada right away; they would not bring the kids, so they called Pattie, Justin’s mother. When they arrived in Canada, they quickly stopped by their luxurious penthouse to drop of their luggage and then they drove to the hospital.
A few hours later, Y/N’s father died, a source told us that Y/N was completely broken and crying her heart out.
We send all our thoughts to the lovely couple and hope everything will be alright…” it read, I covered my mouth and locked my phone.
“Who the hell told them about my parents?” I whispered to myself, but unfortunately, Justin heard me.
“What do you mean?” he asked as he kept his eyes on the road,
“I just read this article about us and my parents. Apparently someone told them about this whole situation,” I explained with a frown.
“WHAT?” Justin asked, he quickly looked at me and then back at the road.
“They even know that my dad died” I told him, Justin took a deep breath and held the starring wheel tightly. His knuckles were turning white, only because he tried to hold his anger in. To calm him down, I grabbed one of his hands and held it tightly.
“Justin, Baby, it’s okay, it had to out sooner or later,” I told him; he nodded his head and relaxed under my touch.

We arrived at the hospital and when right up to mom’s new room. Mom was still sleeping, when we got there. I lightly smiled and sat down beside her.
“Hey Mom” I quietly whispered in her ear.
“Y/N?” she asked as she opened her eyes, my eyes got wide and I covered my mouth,
“Yeah Mom, its Y/N!” I told her with a smile, “Mom, do you remember me?” I asked her, she smiled and grabbed my hand,
“Of course I do” she smiled, “How is your father?” she asked, I furrowed my eyebrows and squeezed her hand,
“What do you mean mom? Dad is dead!” I explained to her, her eyes got wide and she sat up,
“What?” she whispered, “I thought it was just in my dream,” she explained with teary eyes.
“I’m sorry Mom, he’s gone,” I told her as tears ran down my cheeks.
“But, what about me and Sophia?” she suddenly asked,
“Justin and I already talked about that, we have found this perfect house, close to ours so you won’t feel alone. Dad will be buried at a cemetery close to us, so you can visit him all the time,” I told her with a little smile, Mom flashed me a small smile back and then hugged me.
“Justin, show mom the picture of the house” I told Justin as I pulled out of the hug, Justin nodded his head and found his phone, he typed a little and then he showed her the house,
“It’s perfect” she smiled, the house was white, had two floors, a whole wall with windows out to the pool and the big garden. It was perfect for Mom and Sophia.
“Where is Sophia?” mom asked,
“She’s at grandma’s house” I smiled, mom nodded her head and then laid down. Then a doctor came into the room and looked at mom, she was around mom’s age.
“Hello Ann, how are we feeling today?” she asked mom,
“Hello Karen, I’m good” mom smiled; Karen, the doctor smiled too and then walked over to mom.
“Well, in what I can see in your journal, you’re good to go” Karen smiled after checking up on mom, “You seem to get your memory back” she continued,
“Yeah, suddenly last night it just came back to me” mom smiled, Karen nodded her head and then she said goodbye to mom and then to me and Justin.
“Y/N, I don’t wanna go back to the house” mom whispered in my ear as she softly cried.
“I know mom, that’s why Justin got some people to pack all of your important stuff, so that you can just come with us and then tomorrow we’ll leave” I explained to her,
“God, you’re amazing” she smiled, I playfully nodded my head,
“I know I am” I smirked, even though my dad died a few days ago, I could still have a little bit of fun… Mom laughed a little, so did Justin. After talking a little, mom got ready to leave with us. Mom had a broken leg, and a broken rib, but otherwise nothing else happened to her, thank God, I have such a strong mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think!

The next few chapters will be both be filled with sadness and happiness...

- Amalie