Chapter 140!

After 2 long hours, I could finally see my little baby.

“Luke Drew Bieber?” a doctor yelled out over the room. I quickly stood up and walked over to him.

“Luke is my son” I told him, he nodded his head and then lead me to his room.

“Luke have a big headache and he is sadly severing a concussion and therefore he is not allowed to sleep the next few hours, so if he does, then please wake him up as fast as possible” he told me, I sniffled and nodded my head.

“How bad is the concussion?” I asked him, he smiled and little and spoke up, “It’s not that bad, but neither is it mild” he told me, I thanked him and then he let me in to Luke.

I quickly walked over to him and took a seat right beside him.

“Hey, baby” I told him, I took his hand and gave it a squeeze. He smiled and was about to close his eyes,

“Luke, baby, you can’t fall asleep,” I told him; he opened his eyes again and softly started crying.

“Luke it’s okay, everything will be alright,” I told him, I took him out of the bed and placed him on my lap, or what was back of my lap when I sat down. He laid his head on my bump and softly cried.

“Mommy, they were all over me!” he cried, I rubbed his cheek and kissed his forehead.

“I know, grandma told me” I told him, he lightly nodded his head. However, he quickly rejected it, because it hurt so much.

The door opened and Justin came in. He pouted when he saw Luke. Luke reached his arms out for Justin to take him and he quickly did. Luke placed his head in the crook of Justin neck and then cried even louder.

“Check your phone” Justin murmured to me as he comforted Luke. I looked at him with confusing and he just softly smiled.

“Twitter, trending,” he murmured, I nodded my head and quickly found my phone. Justin had gave me an iPhone 6 a few days ago, even though I told him that I almost just got my iPhone 5s. Nevertheless, I have to say that I am fond of it relative to that it is as large as it is.

I locked into twitter and into trending’s and saw that #GetwellsoonLuke was trending. I smiled and showed Justin it, he nodded his head and then murmured “Check my twitter” I nodded my head and checked his twitter.

“I just talked to the doctor and he told me that Luke will get well soon, he just need to rest and he has to get a lot of love from everyone ;)” he had written. I smiled and then stood up from the chair. I walked over to them and showed Luke the trend.

“Luke, baby, see what beliebers gets trending” I told him as I showed him the phone. He smiled and then looked at me.

“Mommy, I can’t read” he told me, I covered my mouth and lightly started laughing.

“That’s right, baby, I totally forgot” I told him, “but it says get well soon Luke” I continued, he started smiling and I had to take the opportunity to take a picture. I opened the camera and took a picture of him. He had a little smile on his face, and it was just perfect. Then I sat down and Justin went over to the bed with Luke and laid down with him. I sat down and posted the picture on Twitter and on Instagram with the caption.

“Luke it getting better already because of you guys! I showed him that #getwellsoonLuke was trending and of course he said to me that he couldn’t read (my bad J) but when I read it out loud he got this smile on his face, and of course I could not resist taking a picture of him in Justin’s arms J” I wrote, then I tagged Justin and put my phone away.  

There was a little knock on the door and then it opened and Pattie, Ella and Evelyn came in. Pattie had Evelyn in her arms because she still had not took her first step even though Justin and I had worked on it for a long time.

“Hey” Pattie softly said, Luke smiled and waved at her.  

“How is he?” she asked me as she took a seat right beside me.

“He’s better, but he still can’t sleep yet” I told her as I pouted.

“Again, Y/N, I’m so, so sorry!” she told me, I shook my head and smiled.

“You have nothing to be sorry about! He’s getting just fine again” I told her, she nodded her head and then she handed me Evelyn.

“Hey, Evelyn” I softly cooed. She grabbed my hair and started smiling.

“Mama” she said, I covered my mouth with one hand and looked around.

“Everyone heard that, right?” I asked Justin smiled and nodded his head and so did Pattie, Ella and Luke. I smiled down at Evelyn and kissed the top of her head; I sat her up and then rubbed our noses together.

“That’s right, baby girl, I’m your mama, and over there is your dada,” I told her, I just wanted to see if she could ‘dada’ too.

“DA-DA” she squealed, I smiled and lifted her up so she stood up on my lap.

“That’s right, baby! Dada is right over there,” I told her as I pointed at Justin. I noticed that Luke was smiling big and I could not help but smile too.