Chapter 198!

Chapter 198:
Today Justin and I were going to spend our day with Jack, Vanessa, Ryan and Elena. The kids where at my moms and they were having such an amazing time, so . It had been so long since Elena and I had talked, I did not even know what had happened in her life. Therefore, when I called her to hear if they wanted to join us, we ended up talking for hours. Moreover, being the best friends we are, we cried when both of us told what happened. Apparently the man who raped Elena 6 years ago, he got out of jail, he had been good in prison, so they let him go earlier. I hated the police for that, but luckily, for Elena, the man has no power over Penelope anymore. Only her and Ryan. Yeah, they were still together and stronger than ever!
“Justin are you ready?” I asked him as I pulled my earring through my ear as I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed and smiled at the sight of myself.
We had planned to eat at this small place and then we would leave to Justin and I’s house to swim in the pool and just have a good time, maybe even with alcohol, it had been a long time since Justin and I had enjoying a drink.
“Yeah, I’m just waiting for you” he playfully yelled from the bedroom.
“Don’t!” I screamed back, and then I secured my hair with some hairspray and went into the bedroom.
“Whoa, you look stunning Baby” Justin told me as he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist,
“Well, thank you, you look pretty good too” I smirked at him,
“Oh, really?” he asked as he tried to act surprised.
“Oh yeah” I told him with my seductive voice.
“We better get going; do you have your bag?” Justin asked as he grabbed the car keys from the table,
“Yeah, I do, it’s downstairs” I told him with a smile. Then we walked downstairs hand in hand, I grabbed my black jacket with a crooked zipper, then I pulled it over my tight black dress and then smiled at Justin. Then we walked over of the door.
“You know, I don’t like you being so high, you’re almost as high as me,” Justin complained as we got into our white Ferrari 458.
“Well, it has been a long time since I wore high heels” I giggled.  

After a good 10 minutes of driving, we arrived at the small restaurant. Jack and Vanessa had already arrived. Justin turned off the engine and then got out; he was quick to get to my side and open the door for me,
“Thank you my gentleman” I sweetly smiled, then we walked over to Jack and Vanessa, instantly I hugged Vanessa,
“Girl, it’s so nice to see you” I squealed as I hugged her,
“I missed you so much Y/N, you have no idea” she squealed back, I chuckled and pulled away, then I went over to Jack and hugged him,
“Hey, I’m sorry about you loss” he gently whispered in my ear as he hugged me back.
“Thank you” I whispered back, then we pulled away and just as we did, Elena and Ryan pulled up. I started squealing when Elena ran out of the car before Ryan even could get a chance to stop it. We ran towards each other and then hugged.
“Elena, I missed you so much,” I cried, yeah I was crying, do not judge me; I have not seen my best friend in 4 months!
After saying hello, we walked inside the restaurant, we sat down by a table and a waiter came over to us,
“Hello and welcome” he smiled, all of us said hello back and then we ordered what we wanted.

After being at the restaurant for hours, it was time to leave. Justin had gotten Hugo to set everything up, so that the pool was ready to jump in and he had arranged a table with alcohol a low alcohol percent, so it was only drinks like beer and cider, nothing you would get too drunk of.
“Welcome to our humble home” I smiled as I unlocked and opened the door. We walked inside and then went to each our bathroom to change into bathing suits. Well, not Justin and I, we just changed in our walk-in closet, together.
I changed into this mint green bikini that Justin got me for my birthday last year, along with a jewellery and 26 roses, because I turned 26, I’m an oldie.
Then after we had changed, we walked downstairs and jumped into the pool.
“So Y/N, how has life been since you left Canada?” Vanessa asked me as we swam over to a corner of the pool along with Elena.
“Better than I could have hoped” I told her as I took a sip of my cider with apple.
“That’s good” she smiled,
“Yeah, I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t moved away from Canada, I would’ve never seen Justin and I would’ve never got 3 more kids that I love to death” I told her,
“Well, I actually have some good news” Vanessa smiled, “Why do you think I’m not drinking?” she asked with the biggest smile.
“OMG! Are you seriously pregnant?” I asked her, maybe a little too loud, because the guys turned their heads towards us,
“Yeah, a recently just found out, I’m about 2 months pregnant” she smiled, Elena got wide eyes,
“You’re 2 months pregnant too?” she asked her, my eyes got wide and I quickly turned my attention towards Elena.
“You’re pregnant too?” I asked her, she looked down and smiled, she tried to hide her blushing cheeks, but she failed.
“I am” she told me as she looked deep into my eyes,
“Well, congratulations to both of you,” I told them, then I placed my cider on the edge of the pool and pulled both of them into a hug.
As we were hugging, the boys disappeared, as we pulled out all of us furrowed our eyebrows and looked around, none of them in sight.
“Hm, I wonder where they went” I said as I got out of the pool. I wrapped a towel around my body and waited for the girls to get out of the water.   
After they had wrapped a towel around their bodies, we went inside the house. All lights were turned off, so the house was all-dark. I grabbed the girls and together we walked upstairs. I gulped when I could hear footsteps inside Luke’s room.
Elena carefully opened the door and looked around, no one was in there? We continued walking, but we immediately stopped when someone stepped in front of us, he was dressed in black and wore a mask. The girls and I started screaming, when the man pulled a gun out of his pocket. He pointed it towards us, we turned around and started running as we kept screaming. Eventually we split up and went our own direction. I ran into Justin and I’s bedroom and hide under the bed. I held my breath as I heard someone come into the room. The man bended down and looked under the bed, where he saw me. He pulled the trigger and then shot me. That is when I realised that it was Nerf guns and that the man I was afraid of, was Justin.
“JUSTIN, YOU’RE SUCH AN IDIOT!” I yelled as I crawled out from under the bed. Justin was laughing hysterically, but I was just standing there with teary eyes.
Justin noticed and stopped laughing;
“Hey baby, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you that much” he gulped as he hugged me tight,
“I was so scared Justin, scared that I had to leave you and the kids” he cried,
“Hey, hey look at me! You’re not going to die!” he told me as he grabbed my jaw and made me look directly into his eyes,
“Okay” I smiled, then Justin kissed my lips and then we walked downstairs again.    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think!

So I've decided to finish How About Never at chapter 200. I don't have imagination to continue with it, so I hope you will enjoy these last couple of chapters!
I won't stop writing, I will start doing mini imagines, so if you have an idea, send it to me and then I'll make it for you!

Much love Amalie xo