Chapter 195!

Chapter 195:
Mom and Sophia moved to LA a week ago. They have already got their house set up, and let me tell you, it looks amazing!

Today dad was getting buried, well technically first in a couple of hours, it’s still in the middle of the night, I just hadn’t been sleeping all night, I couldn’t get myself to just rest one minute, I was up all night planning the last few things so I was sure everything would be perfect at the funeral. Dad deserved a proper goodbye.
I had finally decided to go to bed, it was 5.30 am and I could not keep my eyes open anymore. I walked into the kitchen and placed my coffee mug in the sink, and then I walked upstairs and into Justin and I’s bedroom. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and then laid down beside my sleeping angel, Justin. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist and he hide his face in the crook of my neck. Immediately I fell asleep, but the peace did not last long, because Ethan started crying. I opened my eyes and sighed. Then I unwrapped Justin’s arms and walked into Ethan’s room.
“Aww, Baby, what’s wrong?” I asked him as I picked him up from his bed.
“Mommy, I had a nightmare” he cried,
“What was it about?” I asked him as I sat down in an armchair.
“It was about the mean men with cameras,” he explained,
“What did they do?” I asked him as I started rocking him back and forth,
“They pulled me away from you and daddy” he cried as he buried his head in my chest,
“Don’t worry baby, the mean men won’t hurt you anymore” I told him as I continued rocking him back and forth. Then suddenly he was in a deep sleep again. I lightly smiled and laid him down in his bed again, I gently placed a kiss on his forehead and then I walked into the bedroom again. Justin was sitting up looking at me,
“You should seriously get some sleep Baby, I know you haven’t been sleeping all night,” Justin carefully told me as he got out of bed.
“I know, but I just can’t! I’m tired, but I can’t sleep,” I told him as I embraced him in a hug.
“I know it’s a tough time you’re going through right now, but you gotta get some sleep,” Justin explained as he picked me up in bridal style. I lightly squealed and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.
He gently placed me on the bed and hovered me.
“You know I love you right? In addition, I will be there for you no matter what! I know I’ve been the world’s biggest jerk for hurting you, but I love you with all my heart and I really hope you do too,” he explained as he looked deeply into my eyes. I smiled and bite down in my bottom lip.
“You’re the best! I love you so, so, so much!” I told him, then I closed my eyes, I could hear Justin was about to say something, but before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to the smell of bacon and what I think was pancakes, or at least someone was trying to make pancakes. I sat up and looked around; yep it was defiantly Justin who was trying to make breakfast. I lightly giggled and then crawled out of bed. I found a pair of Justin’s sweats and then I walked downstairs. I smiled of my sight, Justin and the kids trying to make breakfast.
“Mommy, Daddy can’t cook” Ethan yelled as he ran over to me.
“Really?” I asked him as I tried to look surprised, I picked him up and placed him on my hip,
“Yeah, he already burned 6 pancakes,” Ethan giggled; I smiled and snuggled my nose into his cheek.
“Hey, at least I’m trying” Justin gasped as he tried to act hurt, but he failed. I started laughing and soon everyone else joined.
“It’s nice to hear you laughter again Mommy” Ella told me as we stopped laughing. I sighed and nodded my head,
“It’s nice to finally be able to laugh again” I told her, I placed Ethan on the ground again and then I hugged her.

“Justin what time is it? I better get ready for the funeral” I asked Justin as we finished eating breakfast,
“It’s half past eleven” he told me, “And the funeral isn’t before one?” he continued,
“I know, but I still need to talk to mom before the funeral, we still have some things to talk about” I told him with a tiny smile.
“I understand, go shower, I’m sure the kids will help me do the dishes?” Justin told me as he looked at Ella, Ella nodded her head and then smiled at me,
“Go shower Mommy” she said, I nodded my head and stood up, and then I walked upstairs and showered. After the shower, I found a simple black dress with some black tights, and then I simply wore some flat black shoes to it.
I walked back into the bathroom and curled my hair, and then I braided one side and pulled the rest of the hair up in a kind of messy bun, I did a simply makeup, everything waterproof, I sighed and found a pair of diamond earrings Justin once gave me. Then I walked out of the room and found the black veil I would be wearing at the funeral. Mom and I had decided to wear veils together, and I would never turn her down! I put the veil in my black Burberry clutch, then I walked downstairs and said goodbye to Justin and the kids; they would meet me at the church.
“Hey Kenny” I said as I hugged Kenny, he would be driving me to mom’s, since Justin knew I would not be able to drive at all!
“Hey Kiddo, how are you feeling?” Kenny asked as he opened the car door for me.
“I’m good, now I just wanna get to say a proper goodbye to him” I explained, Kenny knew I was talking about dad, so he simply nodded his head and drove off to mom’s house.
We finally arrived and before Kenny could stop the car, I was out. Mom was standing in the driveway waiting for me, immediately I hugged her tight and I started crying.
“Why is this so hard?” I asked her as we pulled away,
“Because it was a sudden dead” she explained, “And we’re just simply not ready to say goodbye to him” she continued, I nodded my head and then mom pulled me into the house.
“Your dad wanted to give you this when you got married, but we weren’t talking back then, so he never got a chance to give it to you” mom explained as she handed me a little jewellery-box. I furrowed my eyebrows and then opened the box, I gasped by the sight of the beautiful, expensive ring inside the box. It was gold with small silver diamonds around it and then in the middle it had this big rose gold diamond.
“It has been in your father’s family for several generations! Your father was an only child, so when your grandmother died, she asked him to give the ring to his first born daughter” she explained,
“It’s amazing” I cried, tears were running down my cheeks, but for the first time in a long time, it was happy tears. I pulled the ring on my right ring finger, then I embraced mom in a big hug.
“Are you ready to go?” Sophia asked as she came walking down the stairs, she looked at me with teary eyes and then she ran over to us, I let go of mom and then I hugged her.
“Let’s get going,” I told them as we pulled out of the hug… 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! To see the ring, all you gotta do is search: Amour 2/5 CT Diamond TW And 16 CT TGW Morganite Fashion Ring 18k Pink Gold GH SI
and then it will be the first ring you see...

- Amalie x0