Chapter 125!

*2 months later*

Lately I’ve been feeling really sick. I’ve been throwing up and gaining a lot of weight because I have been eating a lot.

I saw sitting on a café with an interviewer from E! News. Apparently they wanted an interview with me before I come out with my new clothing line. Yeah you heard right, when we got back from Bahamas Adidas Neo called and asked if I would like to make a clothing line with them, together with Justin of course. And how could I say no? I always had a passion for fashion and trends all over the world.

“Okay Y/N, I just have one more question for the interview before I’ll leave you so Justin can come and drink a cup of coffee with you” the interviewer Amanda told me, I nodded my head and took a sip of my tea.

“A lot of people have seen that you gained a little weight, and please don’t take it in the wrong way! But are you really getting bigger?” she asked, I spit out my tea and coughed a lot. Amanda looked down mostly because she was embarrassed by her question.

“WHAT?!” I asked her as I finished coughing.

“It’s just a question” she told me, I nodded my head and I could feel my bitchy attitude come into action.

“Well to your information I don’t know why I’m gaining weight! I have no idea why” I told her and stood up. I laid some money on the table and then took my leatherjacket on and then walked out of the door. I got into my car and locked the doors. Then tears started streaming down my cheeks.

“What is it with all these mood swings?” I asked myself as I dried the tears. I sobbed loudly and then my eyes went wide. Could I be pregnant? No I couldn’t, Justin and I hadn’t had sex the last 2 months. The last time was on the beach on Bahamas. My eyes got even wider when I realised that Justin wasn’t wearing a condom!

I quickly found my phone and dialled Justin’s number. He picked it up after 4 rings,

“Hey baby” he said all happy, he had been home with the kids all day because I had so many things to do.

“I’m coming home now, and I need you to find a pregnancy test so I can take it as fast as possible” I told him and then hung up.

I arrived home and went directly into Justin and I’s bathroom where Justin already was standing.

“Baby what’s happening?” he asked as he gave me the test.

“I just realised that I’m maybe pregnant, AGAIN!” I told him as I pushed him out of the bathroom. He looked at me wide eyed, but then got a big smile on his face.

Why are you smiling?” I asked him, I couldn’t help but feel a little frustrated, I couldn’t be pregnant again! We already had 3 kids.

“I’m smiling because my prayers have been heard” he told me. I gave him a confused look and made him continue.

“I’ve been praying that you would get pregnant again, and don’t you remember when you dreamed that Luke got a girl pregnant and where you told me that we had four kids?” he asked me, I shook my head and sighed loudly.

“No more talking, I have to take the test” I told him and closed the door right in his face.   

I did what I had to do and then opened the door so Justin could come in, but I wasn’t only Justin that came in, Ella and Luke came to and Justin had Evelyn in his arms.

I smiled a little and took Evelyn from him, then I looked down at the test, but it wasn’t done.

“Mommy is you pregnant again, because if you are then I want a brother” Luke told me, I smiled and shrugged my shoulder.

“We’ll have to see” I told him with a smile. He smiled too and then looked at Justin. Ella looked at me and then at the test.

“Mommy how do people get pregnant?” she asked me, my eyes went wide and so did Justin’s.

“Well baby, you better wait some years to get to know that” I told her, she nodded her head and I looked at Justin. Suddenly we both started laughing because of the awkward situation. We quickly both got quiet when we heard the test beep.

I handed Evelyn to Justin and then picked the test up. The only thing I could focus on was the word “pregnant” on the test. Slowly a smile crept up my face and I looked at Justin.

“It really seems like god heard your prayers” I told him, he covered his mouth and smiled.

“OMG this is amazing, kids, mommy is getting a baby more” Justin told the kids. They looked at me and smiled, and then they started dancing around as they sang “Mommy is pregnant” over and over again. I smiled and started dancing with them.  

*A few hours later*

Justin and I had just tugged the kids in and went to the bedroom ourselves. I went over to the mirror and pulled my shirt up. Then I started studying the small bump that was growing. I smiled and rubbed it a little. Then Justin came up behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist, with the other hand he took a picture of us. Then he threw the phone over to the bed and turned me around. He smiled and started rubbing my belly. He kissed my lips and then lifted me up.

I quietly screamed and laughed. He laid me on the bed and then lay down beside me. He pulled my shirt up again and kissed the bump over and over again. Then he found his phone and posted the picture we just took on Instagram with the caption ‘A lot of you guys had noticed that Y/N had gained some weight, and we now know why. SHE’S PREGNAT! We’re having a new family member in 7 months!’ he wrote, I smiled and kissed my nose.

“You’re too cute” I told him, he smiled and kissed my lips.

“Not as cute as you are” he told me; I smiled and kissed his lips once again.

“I love you so much, baby. Thank you for making me the happiest man alive” he told me, I smiled and gave him a long passionate kiss.

“I love you too, and that you for making me the happiest woman alive” I told him.