Chapter 131!

*Saturday*

It was finally Saturday and we were finally going to the zoo with Justin’s grandparents. I was so excited. I think I was more excited than the kids.

I woke up extra early to look more presentable, than I would if I woke up an hour later.

I took a long shower and then got out. I wrapped a towel around my body, and another one around my hair. Then I put on a bra and some panties. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired my baby bump. I had actually been at a doctor’s appointment a few days ago, and I got to know the gender, we were having a little baby boy. I hadn’t told Justin yet because I wanted to tell him when his grandparents were here.

After admiring my baby bump for a while I finally went into the bedroom to find something to wear. What I didn’t know was that Justin was awake, so of course I got a shock when he suddenly came into the closet and wrapped his arms around me. I started screaming, but Justin quickly covered my mouth. When I saw that it was his arms I stopped screaming. He uncovered my mouth and turned me around.

“Good morning babe” he told me, I breathed heavily and laid my hand on my heart.

“JUSTIN! You scared me!” I told him, I was a little mad because I could literally have gotten a heart attack.

“I’m sorry baby, I didn’t mean to scare you” he told me.

“Well you did!” I told him and turned around. I found a pair of black jeans and then a cute, white T-shirt with a cute bow right over the baby bump. Then I turned around and saw that Justin was sitting on a chair there was in the closet. He had his face in his hands as he sighed loudly. I walked over to him and bended down in front of him. Then I removed his hands and made him look me right into my eyes.

“Justin, don’t be said, just think about that it’s the hormones that controls me the next 6 months” I told him, he nodded his head and smiled.

“It’s just that I’m scared that I hurt you and the baby” he told me, I smiled and kissed his lips gently.

“You won’t” I told him with a smile. He smiled to and then stood up, he was about to walk out of the room, but I called his name.

“Justin, I need your help, I can’t get up” I told him with a little laughter, he smiled and quickly ran over to me. He grabbed my hands and then helped me up. I smiled and kissed his lips.

“Thank you, baby” I told him. He smiled and puked his lips again. I giggled and kissed his lips once again.

Then he turned around and walked into the bathroom. I walked into Ella’s room and saw that she already was awake and that she was watching television.

“Hey pumpkin” I told her, she looked at me and smiled. Then she got out of bed and ran over to me, she hugged my belly and then kissed it.

“Morning mommy” she told me, I smiled and walked over to her bed and sat down. Ella followed behind and got under the covers,

“Why are you up this early? It’s weekend” I told her, she shrugged her shoulders and turned off the television,

“Maybe it’s because I’m getting used to wake up this early” she told me,

“You haven’t even been in school for a week!” I told her with a chuckle following behind. She pouted and crossed her arms,

“I didn’t wake up on my own. I heard you screaming” she told me, I made a pouty face to and then bended down over her. I kissed her forehead and then sat up again.

“Mommy you’re pretty without that entire thing in your head” Ella suddenly told me after a good minute of silence. I smiled and pulled the covers off her, then I made her sit beside me so I could hug her from the side.  

“Thank you baby! That thing in my head is make-up” I told her, “And in a few years you will be begging me to buy you something because you may have gotten a pimple or something” I told her, she smiled and started puking me in the face.

“Why’re you doing that” I asked her with a chuckle, she shrugged her shoulders and then stopped.

“Wanna help me wake up the little ones?” I asked her, she nodded her head and stood up. Then she ran out of the door and into Luke’s room.

After waking up the little ones and got them ready we quickly ate a fast breakfast. Justin and I finished the dishes when suddenly the doorbell rang. Ella smiled her famous Bieber-smile and then ran out to open the door.

“Hey” Diane said as Ella opened the door. Ella sprang into her arms and hugged her tightly.

“Hey great-grandma” she said, I smiled and took Evelyn with me out to the door.

“Hey sweetheart” Bruce said as he hugged me and Evelyn. I smiled and handed him Evelyn.

“Hey Bruce, it’s nice to finally see you again” I told him as I set Evelyn’s clothes. Then I walked over to Diane who had just let go of Ella. I hugged her and I could feel her smiling.

“Hey beauty! How’s it going?” she asked me as she looked down on my baby bump.   

“Right now pretty okay, but let’s see” I told her with a smile.

“How long?” she asked me,

“A little over three months” I told her, she smiled and laid her hands on the bump.

“Do you know the gender?” she asked me, I nodded my head and smiled.

“I would like to tell you, but I haven’t even told Justin yet” I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head and smirked a little.

“Are you planning on telling him?” she asked me, I once again nodded my head and smiled.

“I have a special thing planned today, so you’ll get to know it too” I told her, she smiled a big smile and then hugged me once again.

Justin finally came out to the door and greeted his grandparents. He had Luke on his hip, but Diane quickly took him so she could say hallo to him.

We said all our hallos and then we went to the zoo.