Chapter 152!

*December 2th*
Justin and I were going shopping today, alone. I had been looking forward to just spend some alone time with him since it has been a long time since we did it last.
Justin had planned a whole day for us, and I could not wait.
After eating breakfast with the whole family, we left.
We went out to the car, and before I could open the door myself, Justin did it. I kissed his cheek and got it.
“Thank you” I told him as he shut the door.
“So, where’re we going?” I asked him when he had started the car.
“That’s for me to know, and you to guess,” he said, I pouted and fake-sniffled,
“Why can’t I know where we’re going?” I asked him,
“Because then it won’t be a surprise” he told me.

After 40 minutes in the car, we finally arrived at some spa kind of thing. I gasped and turned towards Justin,
“Are you serious?” I asked him and he nodded his head.
“Do you like it?” he asked,
“Like it? No? I LOVE IT!” I told him, he smiled and got out of the car. He hurried over to my side and opened the door for me.
“You’re such a gentleman today” I told him, he smiled and bowed, I smiled and then I kissed his lips.
Justin went to get a bag out of the car, and then he came over to me and wrapped one arm around my waist.
We walked inside and immediately an amazing aroma hit me. I took a deep breath and smelled the amazing scent. We walked over to the desk and a receptionist greeted us,
“Hey, what can I do for you?” she asked,
“I have a reservation, Bieber” Justin said, the lady nodded her head and typed something in on her computer.
“Yes, you ordered a couple hot tub, and then an hour massage right after, am I right?” the lady asked,
“Yes, sounds like what I ordered” Justin said.
“Okay, then if you would just follow me, then you can get changed into your bathing suits and then I will be right here to show you  where the hot tub is” she said, Justin and I both nodded our heads and followed her over to a changing room.
“Will you be okay with one changing room or do you want two?” she asked,
“We’ll be fine with one,” Justin told her before I could say something. We walked in and Justin locked the door. He placed the bag on a bench and then took his clothes off.
“Come on, baby” he said,
“Justin, I can’t, I don’t have a bathing suit with me!” I told him,
“Do you really think that I wouldn’t pack one for you?” he asked,
“You have with you for me?” I asked him, he nodded his head and came over to me. He pulled my sweater over my head.
“Now, come on, she’s waiting for us” he said.

After we had changed we walked out to the lady again, she smiled at us and then showed us into where the hot tub were.
“Enjoy the hot tub” she said and then closed the door. I took of my robe and got in. I moaned by the feeling, Justin got in as well, and he moaned by the feeling as well.
“This is life,” he moaned as he leaned back. I smiled and leaned back too, but it was not long, because Justin pulled me over to him. I sat on his lap and immediately kissed his lips. Justin started to kiss my jaw and down to my neck where he found my sweet spot.
“Justin, you better stop before someone come in here” I told him,
“Don’t worry, I locked the door” he said before he started sucking. I moaned lowly and leaned back so he could get more access.
I started moving around, and I could feel Justin growing.
“Justin, we still can’t do this,” I told him,
“Why not?” he asked me,
“Because, it’s just wrong” I told him, but he did not stop. No, on the contrary, he moved my bikini bottoms to the side, and entered a finger, I moaned loudly and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.