Chapter 129!

After an hour of hearing what the school was about and how they were teaching, the kids finally got their classes. Ella’s class met in their main classroom and got to know each other while we parents got to hear more about the school.

An hour more passed and we could finally get to see Ella’s class. When we were walking down the hallway we heard two girls creaming at each other, and one of them really sounded like Ella. I hurried to give Luke to Justin and then ran down the hallway to see Ella crying while another girl was smiling evilly at her. My eyes got wide and I walked over to Ella. She saw me and jumped right into my arms. I picked her up and hugged her tightly.

“What happened baby?” I asked her, she sniffled and sobbed loudly.

“That girl said that you and daddy aren’t my real parents because you’re so young. She said that she has a big sister on your age mommy and that she was 16 when she got born” she explained. I glared at the little girl and then turned around.

“The girl is lying, daddy and I are your real parents, we were just young when we decided to get you” I told her, she smiled and dried her tears. I kissed her forehead and sat her down.

“Don’t let these girl get you down, you’re so much better than them baby” I told her, she smiled and nodded her head.

“Hey you, why did you say that I isn’t Ella mom? I’m the realest mom she can ever get!” I told her, she pouted and started crying. Her mother saw it and hurried over to her.

“What did you do to my daughter?” she asked me as she comforted her daughter,

“Try asking your daughter what she did to my daughter” I told her. I picked Ella up and turned around.

“And btw I am Ella’s mother, and if your daughter can’t accept that, then I suggest you move to another class” I told them and then turned around. I walked into the classroom and sat down beside Justin. He looked at Evelyn and smiled lightly.

“What happened?” he whispered,

“A girl told Ella that we weren’t her real parents” I told him, his eyes got wide and he turned Ella’s head towards his and kissed her forehead,

“We are your real parents princess” he told her, she nodded her head and smiled.

“I know daddy” she smiled.  

Once we got home a couple of hours later we made sure that Pattie stayed over for dinner.

Pattie assured us that she would make her famous spaghetti for us. When Ella heard that she was so happy and couldn’t wait for dinner.

I walked into Ella’s room and saw her lying on the bed with a colouring book and some colours. I smiled and walked over to her.

“Hey baby” I told her as I laid down beside her, just on my back instead of on my belly,

“Hey mommy” she said as she sat up against the wall. I sat up too and she laid her head on chest.

“What do you think of the school and the people, I mean besides that girl?” I asked her, she smiled and lightly shrugged her shoulders.

“It’s okay, I got a new friend, and her name is Rosie” she told me, I smiled and kissed the top of her head.  

“It’s amazing baby, I hope you’ll be best friends with her and be like Mommy and Auntie Elena” I told her, she nodded her head and smiled.

“I really hope too, she is sweet” she told me, I smiled and took her colouring book and then a colour.

“Can I paint with you?” I asked her, she nodded her head and smiled.

“Yes mommy, I’m colouring this for Grandma” she said, I smiled and started colouring a flower. Then the door opened and Justin came in.     

“What are my princesses doing?” he asked us, we smiled and looked at each other.

“We’re just talking and colouring a drawing for grandma” I told him, he nodded his head. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at us.

“Ella got a friend today” I told him, he smiled and looked at Ella.

“What’s her name?” he asked her,

“Her name is Rosie, it’s really hard to say” she smiled. Justin chuckled and nodded his head.

“Yeah it is, but you already learned it” he told her, she nodded her head and smiled.

“Well I actually came in here to tell you that dinner is ready” he told us, Ella’s eyes lighted up and she ran downstairs.

“I hope she is going to settle in her new school” I told Justin as he helped me out of the bed. He sighed and nodded his head.

“I hope so too” he told me.