Chapter 139!

*Next morning*

Justin and I had decided to go to IHOP before we would pick up the kids. We walked in and sat down by a table. Then we took the menus and started looking through it.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m really hungry” I told Justin, he smiled and then looked down and the menu,

“You just order whatever you want my princess” he told me, I smiled at him and thanked him and then the waitress came over and took our order.

“I will have some chocolate chip pancakes with some orange juice” I told her, she nodded her head and turned towards Justin, she made sure to make her boobs pop out, but Justin did not seem to notice because he had his eyes on me.

“I’ll take the same as my beautiful wife! Oh, and can you please cover your boobs, I’m here with my pregnant wife and we’re going to pick up our other kids right after we ate, and I don’t think your boss would like that you scared the costumers away!” he told her, I smiled and heard that the waitress scoffed and then walked away. I smiled at Justin and grabbed his hand that was laying on the table.

“You know that I love you, right?” I asked him, he squeezed my hand and blew me a kiss.

“Of course I know that you love me, and I know that you know, that I love you” he told me, I lightly chuckled because of what he just said and bite down in my lip.

“I actually had my doubt a few days ago,” I teased, but Justin did not seem to understand.

“What do you mean? I love you with all my heart and you know I regret all the times I did something stupid! And you know that I will never do such a thing ever again!” he told me, I could see the tears in his eyes. I quickly stood up, walked over to his side, and sat down.

“Justin, baby, I was just kidding! I never doubted your love toward me!” I told him, he looked up at me and smiled a little.

“So you know that I love you?” he asked, I nodded my head and kissed his cheek.

“Of course, more than anything else, baby” I told him, he kissed my lips and after we pulled away, I dried his tears. I kissed his lips and then walked over to the other side again. I grabbed his hand and then another waiter came with our order.

“I’m so sorry for my employees construction work” he told us, I smiled and nodded my head. Justin smiled at the man and then pointed him down to him.

“Make sure to teach her a lesson! I mean she has probably done it to other costumers” he told him, he nodded his head and then went away. I smiled at Justin and then started eating.

Suddenly my phone started ringing; I quickly pulled it out of my small bag and saw that Pattie was calling. I quickly answered the call and could not believe my own ears. I quickly covered my mouth and a tear escaped my eye.

“Okay, we’ll be there as fast as possible” I told her and then ended the call. Justin was looking at me in pure confusing.

“What happened?” he asked me, I took a deep breath and more tears ran down my cheeks.

“Luke is at the hospital, some fans were waiting outside your mother’s house and when she wanted to take the kids with her to the playground they attacked all of them and Luke fell and hit his head hard because he landed right with his head on the ground ” I told him as I starred sobbing. Justin gasped and quickly stood up; he laid some money on the table and then dragged me with him.

“We have to get there now!” he told him, I nodded my head and got in the car. Justin took off and drove as fast as he could.

After 15 minutes, we arrived at the hospital. Justin had not even parked the car before I was out of it. I quickly walked into the hospital because I could not run. I looked around and saw Pattie with Ella and Evelyn beside her as tears were streaming down her cheeks.

“I’m so sorry!” she told me as hugged me.

“it does not matter, I just want to see him” I told her, she started crying even more and shook her head.

“He’s on the operation table right now, they needed to sew his cut together,” she told me, I started crying even more and sat down in one of the chairs.

Justin came in and directly went to hug Ella who clearly was confused by all of this.

“Justin, I can’t see my baby!” I told him as I started sobbing loudly. Justin lifted Ella up and then he went over to me to hug me.

“Y/N, baby, he will be okay, he is our strong boy” he told me.