Chapter 191!

Chapter 191:
After being in the SeaWorld the whole day, it was time to go home.
Ethan and Evelyn were sleeping and Luke was close to fall asleep, which he did. Ella and Emma were listening to music on Ella’s phone with earphones in their ears. I sighed and leaned back in my seat; Justin wrapped his arm around my neck and kissed my cheek.
“I should probably contact Emma’s mother” I told him, he nodded his head and found his phone.
“You can borrow my phone” he told me, I nodded my head and found the little card Sara had given me earlier that day. I dialled her number and then called her.
“Hello?” Sara asked as she picked up her phone after a few rings.
“Hey Sara, its Y/N, Ella’s mother” I told her,
“Hey” she smiled; I smiled too and laid my head down on Justin’s shoulder.
“I just wanted to tell you that we’re on our way home now, so Emma will be home in less than 20 minutes,” I told her.
“Great, have you eaten dinner?” she asked, I smiled and nodded my head, but soon I realised that she could not see me.
“Yeah, we did, we just grabbed some McDonalds, I hope it’s okay?” I told him,
“Yeah, that’s fine” she said,
“Great, then we’ll see you in 20 minutes” I told her, we said goodbye and then I ended the call and immediately yawned.
“We’re going straight to bed when we get home,” I harshly told Justin, of course I was not mad, I was just really tired and when I was tired, I would get a little harsh.
“That’s a shame, I had something planned for us” Justin winked,
“Justin, no! I think you got enough this morning” I told him with a smirk.
“Baby, I’m not always dirty, it’s something sweet,” he told me with a cheesy smile.
“Okay, then we’ll tuck the kids in and then do your surprise” I told him, he nodded his head and then kissed my lips.
I pulled away from the kiss and looked over at Ella and Emma, who had fallen asleep, I awed and unlocked Justin’s phone, then I opened the camera and took a picture of them.

Finally, we arrived at Emma’s house. Justin carefully picked her up and carried her to the door, where Sara was already standing.
“Thank you” I could see her tell Justin, he nodded his head and then he walked back to the car.
“Okay Hugo, you can drive now,” Justin told Hugo, Hugo nodded his head, started the engine again, and then drove us home.
We finally arrived home, so I woke up the kids and together we walked inside. The kids were practically zombies. They were so sleepy!
“Ella, Luke and Evelyn, if you just change into your pyjamas’ and brush your tooth’s then Daddy and I will come tuck you in, one by one” I explained to the kids,
“Okay Mommy” they all three said with sleepy voices. I shook my head, picked up Ethan and then Justin and I walked upstairs and made him ready for bed. Justin undressed him as I made his bed. Then after I finished, I gave Ethan a diaper on, he still sleeps with one because he had some accidents with wetting the bed. When I finished changing him, I quickly got him dressed in a pyjama and then Justin and I tucked him in together.
“Night Baby, Mommy and Daddy love you,” Justin told Ethan as he kissed his forehead, Ethan smiled and nodded his head, and then he closed his eyes and fell asleep. I slightly caressed his cheek and then we left to say goodnight to Ella, Luke and Evelyn.
First, we walked to Evelyn’s room and tucked her in, then Luke and lastly Ella.
“Mommy, I miss Karma,” Ella said, as we were saying goodnight.
“Well, if you promise to take good care of her, then we can pick her up tomorrow and then bring her with us on tour” Justin told her,
“Really Daddy?” she asked with lights in her eyes.
“Yeah, but you have to promise me that you’re the one taking care of her and not Mommy!” he told her, Ella nodded her head and then sat up. She gave Justin a tight hug and then me.
“I love you Mommy and Daddy” she said to both of us, I smiled and then I turned on some calming music for Ella to fall asleep too, lately she has had trouble falling asleep.
“See you in the morning Baby, we love you too,” I told her and then Justin and I left her room. I walked into Justin and I’s bedroom and I thought Justin was following me, but he was not. I slightly furrowed my eyebrows, but eventually laid down on the bed and waited for him to come upstairs, I was too tired to walk downstairs to look for him.
I was about to close my eyes and fall asleep, when Justin came into the room with a tray full of sweets and ice cream. I gasped and then sat up; I took the tray from his arms and placed it besides me.
“Baby, what is this?” I asked him, as I looked at all the goodies.
“Well, I told you I would make it up to you, of course not only with this, I have more surprises” he explained,
“Aww, you’re the best, I love you Baby!” I told him, I soon realised what I said and covered my mouth, yeah; I still had some trouble telling him, since he really hurt me!
“You still love me after all the things I did to you?” Justin asked with the biggest smile on his face. I lightly giggled and nodded my head,
“Of course, remember with every bad thing that happened, three good things came right behind it,” I told him, I bite down on my lip and crawled onto his lap with a leg on each of his legs.
“I love you baby” he honestly said as he looked deep into my eyes, I smiled and nodded my head,
“I know you do, because I love you” I told him, then I attached his lips with mine and gave him a passionate kiss. I reached one hand behind be and grabbed some of the sweets from the tray, luckily for me, I got the ice cream. I smirked in the kiss and then took a handful of the ice, and then I smacked my hand into Justin’s face. He got so shocked that he had to pull away from the kiss and gasp.
“BABY!” he yelled as he tried to the ice cream off his face, I removed his hands away from his face and then got closer to him, I started licking the ice cream of his face, after I had licked some of the ice cream away, I pulled away and looked at Justin who had a disgusted expression on his face.
“Baby, you’re so gross” he complained, I grinned and then started licking his face again, as I finished licking the ice cream off his face, I moved down to his neck and started sucking on his sweet-spot. I earned a loud moan from Justin, I pulled away and looked at him, he had his eyes closed and the most pleased expression written all over his face. I was about to kiss him, when my phone started ringing. I furrowed my eyebrows, who would call me at 11.55 pm?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! And tell me who you think there's calling Y/N in the middle of the night? :O

- Amalie xo