Chapter 166!

After Justin’s present for me, we all went upstairs to change into something else to wear. Something classier than what we wore before. Justin and I helped the kids first, Justin dressed the boys and I dressed the girls. Ella was wearing this beautiful pink dress, it was very simply, but it absolutely fit her to perfection. Evelyn was wearing this black dress with a mini skirt that looked like a piano and two hands.
“Mommy, can I please get some of your makeup on?” Ella asked as I was doing her hair.
“It depends on what you would like to wear,” I told her; I continued braiding her hair into a Dutch braid.
“I was just thinking about your silver eye shadow” she smiled.
“Okay, but only a little!” I told her, and then I secured her hair with some hairpins.
“Thank you Mommy!” she smiled, then she kissed my cheek and jumped down from the chair. She ran over to my makeup bag and found the eye shadow and a brush. She handed the things to me and then sat down in the chair again. I smiled and asked her to close her eyes. I opened the eye shadow and got some on the brush and then I putted it on her eyelids.
“Done!” I told her and clapped my hands together. I found a little mirror and Ella looked at herself.
“I look beautiful Mommy, thank you!” she said, I kissed her small plumb lips and then helped her down. Immediately she ran into her own room and watched some television with Sophia and Jazmyn.
“Now to you, baby, how do you want your hair?” I asked Evelyn. Evelyn smiled and shrugged her small shoulders.
“Hmm, what about a cute bun with small braids?” I asked her, her eyes sparkled and she was quick to nod her head.
“Then that’s what we’re doing” I told her. I picked her up and placed her in the chair in the bathroom. I brushed her hair and then made the hairstyle.
“Do you want to get some eye shadow on too, like Ella?” I asked her as I finished her hair with some hairspray.
“Can I?” she asked, I smiled and nodded my head as I also giggled a little.
“Yes, please” she then said, I laughed/smiled at the same time and added the eye shadow on her eyelids.
I kissed her forehead and helped her down from the chair.
“Thank you Mommy!” she said and then she ran into Ella’s room. I sighed and smiled and as I was about to take Justin’s shirt off me, Justin came in.
“Well, hallo” he smirked,
“Haha, so funny!” I told him and pulled the shirt off. I took my sweats off too and then I walked over to the drawer and found a new pair of panties and a new bra, matching of course.
I walked into the bathroom and made sure to lock the door, so Justin would not come in.
As I was taking the panties on, Justin took down in the doorhandle, but sadly a locked door greeted him.
“Baby, why did you lock the door?” he asked,
“Why do you think?” I asked him, I was smirking to myself as I took on some nylons. I pulled my knit sweater dress over my head and then unlocked the door. Justin was fast to open the door. He was also fast at checking me out.
“Why did you bring your clothing with you?” he pouted,
“Because you’re saving the goodies for tonight!” I winked at him. Justin smirked and nodded his head and then he went into the bathroom.  I putted on some perfume and then went into the bathroom again to put on some new makeup. Justin was standing beside me, only in his boxers as he was styling his hair. I could not help but look at him in the mirror. I can just tell you that his abs is much more visible now that we started working out together.
“Take a picture, it will last longer” Justin smirked,
“I’m not sure of that, hopefully you will have such amazing abs in 70 years” I winked, Justin blushed a little and shook his head before wandering off into the bedroom to find something to wear. I smiled and then straightened my hair. I just had it coloured Ombré again.

Finally, after 15 long minutes of waiting on Justin, we could go downstairs with the kids and get some delicious dinner. Justin had a hard time choosing what to wear, so in the last end I kicked in and found a check patterned button up shirt and some normal black pants.

We sat down at the long set table and quickly said a prayer before we started eating.
“Mom, Pattie, this is delicious!” I moaned, Mom and Pattie looked at each other and smiled. Everyone agreed with me and praised both of them.
“Okay, for dessert we have a Danish rice dessert with almonds, it’s called risalamande, Liv and Chris tasted it when they were in Denmark in November, they say it tastes good, so we decided to make it” Pattie explained.
“Yeah, and the dessert actually has a game, in one of the bowls there is a whole almond, the person that finds it wins and gets a gift” Mom explained, I laughed and looked at Justin who had lighted Christmas trees in his eyes.
“Well, let’s begin” Dad said, we all nodded our heads and started eating. There were many almonds in the dessert, but I did not found the whole almond. Suddenly Justin’s eyes got wide, he spitted out an almond and it was complete.
“Damn it!” Ella, Luke, Jaxon, Jazmyn and Sophia said, I laughed and kissed Justin’s cheek.
“What did I win?” he asked little a little kid. Pattie and Mom started laughing and they both stood up and walked over to him, then both of them kissed his cheeks and I started laughing because of the face Justin was making. He really looked like he was disgusted. The kids started laughing and so did Pattie and Mom.
“No, Justin that was not the present, here” Mom said and handed Justin a box of chocolate. Justin smiled and opened the box before taking a piece and then sending the chocolate round to everyone.