Chapter 178!

Chapter 178:
The test was negative. Thank God! I breathed out and unlocked the door. Justin barged into the bathroom immediately.
“What does it say?” he asked me, I scoffed, took the test and left the bathroom. I broke the test and made sure no one was able to see if it was positive or negative. Then I walked into the kitchen and saw the kids had set the table. They were all sitting around the table. Ella had Evelyn right beside her, they probably heard Justin and I fight.
“Hey babies,” I said to them softly, they all looked up at me. Evelyn had tears running down her cheeks. I pouted and walked over to her, I picked her up and she was quick to wrap her legs around my waist.
“It’s okay Sweetie” I cooed,
“Mommy, why are you and daddy fighting?” she asked,
“Because Daddy just told me something he should have told me a long time ago” I explained,
“What is it?” Ella asked,
“Just something about new year’s eve” I told her, she nodded her head and stood up from her chair. She walked over to me and hugged me. Justin came into the kitchen and stopped right in front of me.
“Kids, I’m borrowing mommy for just a minute more, okay?” Justin asked them, they nodded their heads and Evelyn got down from my arms. Justin dragged me into the bedroom and locked the door behind us.
“What did the test say?” he asked,
“Why should I tell you, I mean you kept it a secret that we had sex new year’s eve” I told him, my bitchy attitude really got out.
“Come on, baby, I said I’m sorry” he cried out,
“How would you feel if you didn’t know anything of it and then someday you can see a bump forming on your stomach, and you find out that you’re pregnant, but you don’t know how or when you got pregnant?” I asked him, I was on the edge of crying, but I held the tears inside of me.
“Are you pregnant?” he asked me, I looked down and shook my head, the tears finally slipped out. Justin attacked me with a giant hug. He laid me down on the bed and held me tight. He kissed my forehead repeatedly.
“Why are you so mad at me then?” Justin then asked after a few minutes,
“I’m just disappointed because you didn’t tell, I can’t get the thought of being pregnant without knowing, out of my head” I told him, he nodded his head and then sat up on top of me.
“I wouldn’t mind making a baby more” he winked; I playfully rolled my eyes kissed his lips.
“You know it’s never going to happen, right?” I asked him, he pouted, but eventually he nodded his head.
“I know, and I hope you know that I don’t want more kids, I’m more than grateful for you and our four cuties,” he explained, he rubbed our noses against each other’s. 
“Aww, I love you so fucking much,” I cooed, Justin smiled and connected our lips.
“We should go out to the kids, I think they’re getting worried” I smiled, Justin nodded his head, connected our lips once more and then he helped me up from the bed. We opened the door and caught the kids eavesdropping. They looked up and tried to make it look like they were not eavesdropping.
“Stop it babies, we know you eavesdropped” Justin told them, in a split move he had picked up Luke and Evelyn, they were squealing and laughing like crazy. Ethan started clapping, he was sitting on the ground and he was looking up at Justin.
“Mommy, are you pregnant again?” Ella asked me, Justin stopped right away and looked at me, Luke and Evelyn stopped laughing and they were looking at me too.
“I’m not pregnant” I squealed, Ella started dancing around and so did Justin with Luke and Evelyn in his arms.
“Good, because I think it’s enough with four kids, I don’t want a little brother or a little sister more” Ella explained, I started laughing and picked her and Ethan up. Then I walked into the kitchen and sat Ethan down in his chair. I sat down too and did not understand that Justin, Ella, Luke and Evelyn did not come. I was about to get up when Evelyn came into the room, she crawled up on the chair besides me and covered my eyes,
“Baby, what are you doing?” I asked her,
“I’m just covering your eyes,” she said, as it was no biggie.  
I heard Justin, Ella and Luke came into the kitchen and placed something on the table.
“Okay Evelyn, you can take your hands down” Justin told Evelyn, she took her hands down and I looked down at the table and saw the cutest Olaf cake, ever!
“You like it?” Ella asked, I smiled and nodded my head,
“it’s the cutest thing ever,” I told her, I looked around and looked up at Justin with a cheeky grin,
“Did Daddy and you guys make the cake without any help?” I asked them, Justin nodded his head, but the kids shook theirs.
“Yael helped us” Luke explained,
“Did Daddy help?” I asked him,
“A little bit, but he mostly looked,” he explained, I looked up at Justin and blew him a kiss. He sent one back and then sat down. We got a piece of cake each and then ate it.