Chapter 197!

Chapter 197:
*A month later*
A month has passed; life was slowly getting back to normal. Justin was starting tour again in less than a month, so he has been in the studio a lot, just to make something new for the rest of the tour now that we had been cancelling for more than 2 months!

I had just dropped the kids off at Pattie’s, I was planning an alone night for Justin and I.
Right now I was heading to the mall to buy some things.
I had this crazy idea; I knew that Justin was very into Nerf, so I was planning a Nerf war and then something else later ;).
We already had tons of Nerf guns at home, so I did not need to buy new ones. So basically, I just needed to pick up the sexy military uniform I had bought online.  
I turned the engine off and then got out of the car. I found my brown ray ban sunglasses, and then I pulled my curly Ombré hair out of the ponytail, so it was a little messy.
Then I walked into the costume store and walked directly up to the desk.
“Hey, what can I help you with?” a sweet young girl asked,
“I have ordered a costume online” I told her, she nodded her head and gave me a big smile,
“What name did you order it in?” she asked as she kept smiling, I hope her jaw does not hurt!
“Y/N Bieber” I told her, her smile got even bigger, then she turned around and started walking, but she quickly stopped,
“Wait! Did you say Bieber, as in Y/N and Justin Bieber?” she asked as she turned around and looked at me with wide eyes and the mouth wide open.
“Yeah, I did” I winked, and then I took my sunglasses down and winked once more.
“OMG!” she mumbled under her breath as she walked out to get my costume. I lightly chuckled and pulled my sunglasses up again.
Finally, she came back and laid a box on the desk, she wrote down something and then she looked up at me again with a big smile,
“That’ll be 40$” she told me, I nodded my head and pulled out my debit card. I paid and then smiled at her,
“Before you go, could I maybe get a picture?” the girl asked all nervous as she looked down,
“Don’t be shy! Of course you can get a picture” I smiled; she looked up at me again and flashed me for the millionth smile, I think!
She pulled her phone out of her pocket and walked over to me, then we posed for a picture, we were making silly faces.
“Maybe I’ll see you again,” I told her as I winked, then I left the store and drove home.
As I came home, I quickly checked my phone; one missed call from My sexy husband! <3. I chuckled and called him back.
“Hey Baby” Justin’s raspy voice said into the phone,
“Hey Justin, why did you call?” I asked him as I took my bags with groceries and my costume into the kitchen,
“I just wanted to tell you that I need to stay at the studio for another hour, Scooter is forcing me to finish this song. I hope it is okay?” he explained,
“Yeah, of course! I’ll just watch a movie with the kids” I lied; I did not want him to figure out my surprise.
“Okay, I’ll see you and the kids soon then” he said,
“Yeah, I love you” I told him as I made a kissing sound, Justin chuckled in the other end and then sent a kissing sound back.
“I love you too Baby” he chuckled, then we ended the call and I started getting ready for my little surprise to Justin. Since it was soon 8pm, I figured I would make a little something for me to eat as I set everything up. Therefore, I quickly made myself a sandwich and then continued working.

Justin would soon be home, so I ran upstairs and changed into the sexy military uniform. I found a dark pair of Justin’s sunglasses. Then I walked downstairs again and found two Nerf guns. I quickly wrote Justin a sticky note:
WELCOME HOME FROM WORK!
TWO THINGS:
1: THIS IS YOURS.
2: I HAVE ONE TOO AND YOU’RE UNDER ATTACK AS FROM NOW.
Then I painted some hearts and a skull and I made a pile over to the Nerf gun. I smirked to myself, and then I laid a gun beside the note. I turned all the lights off and found a good hiding spot.
My phone beeped, so I pulled it out of my bra, yeah, it was the only place I could have it!
“Baby, I’ll be home in 2 minutes:*” Justin texted, I smiled and quickly answered him,
“Good! I missed you:*” I wrote, then I laid it back in my bra and then I waited for Justin to come home.

A few minutes later, the front door opened.
“HELLO? ANYONE HOME?” Justin yelled through the house, I held my breath as I heard him walk into the kitchen. I could dimly see Justin walk over to the note.
“Welcome home from work. Two things, 1: this is yours. 2: I have one too and you’re under attack as from now!” Justin read out load as he furrowed his eyebrows. I smirked and then jumped out from my hiding spot. I started shooting Justin with the piles. Justin turned around and looked at me with wide eyes, but his eye got even wider, when he saw what I was wearing.
“Welcome home” I smirked and then I ran off.
I think I got away from Justin and I think I had found a good hiding spot!

After a good 5 minutes of hiding, I got out from my spot and ran out to the hall.
I started screaming, when I could hear Justin’s footsteps behind me. I started running even faster and luckily, I found myself a new hiding spot. I could see Justin walk into the room and look around, but when he did not find me, he ran out of the room again. I sighed and waited a few seconds before getting out of my hiding spot. However, I should never have done that, because as I got up, Justin shot me! Then he tackled me and hovered me,
“Hey baby” he seductively said, he leaned down and kissed my lips, of course I kissed back.
However, I would not let him win the game, so I took my gun and shot my three time on his butt. Justin pulled out of the kissed and gasped,
“You did not!” he threatened with a playful smirk on his lips.
“Oh yes I did! You lose!” I bragged with a smirk. Justin shrugged his shoulders, and then he leaned down and kissed my lips again,
“Did you like my surprise?” I asked him as we pulled out of the kiss,
“Mh” he mumbled, “I liked it a lot! Especially you in your sexy outfit” he smirked, he started kissing my neck and when he finally found my sweet spot, he started sucking.
I moaned loudly and closed my eyes in pleasure. I bite my bottom lip, grabbed Justin’s neck hair, and gently tugged it.
“Maybe we shouldn’t do this in Ella’s room,” I lightly giggled as I pulled Justin’s head away from my neck. He smirked and then got up; he helped me up and then picked me up. He wrapped my legs around his waist and then started walking. We started kissing again as Justin walked into our bedroom, or at least that is what I thought he did. I could hear he opened a door and then a cold wind hit my bare skin. I gasped and pulled out of the kiss. I looked around and realised that we were in our backyard.  
I smiled down at Justin and then he continued walking, he walked over to a big apple tree we had. It was in the bottom of our backyard. Justin gently laid me down right under the tree. I smiled up at him and then I pulled him down on top of me.
“You know, I always wanted to do this with you out here, and I think now it the perfect time, it’s in the middle of April, so it isn’t cold” Justin moaned as I started kissing his neck,
“Really?” I asked him as I pulled away from his neck,
“Yeah, I want to have sex everywhere with you” Justin smirked, I rolled my eyes and sent him a smile and then we started kissing again.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think! I hope you liked this chapter?

- Amalie xo