Part 4

Everyone were getting ready in both the mansions....
Mukti came to manan's room and see nandini getting ready and manik was no where to be seen...

Mukti: bhabhi ya dekho yr mein konsy earing pehnu isky sath (nandini see which one should i wear with this dress?)
Mukti👇🏻

Mukti: bhabhi ya dekho yr mein konsy earing pehnu isky sath (nandini see which one should i wear with this dress?) Mukti👇🏻

Nandini seeing the earring...give one of them to her...

Nandini:wear these...

Mukti: thank u btw bhabhi u r look gorgeous... brother will go mad looking at you...

At the same time manik came of the washroom wearing his suit...and listened mukti

Manik:chup kr...or tu yahan kr kia rhi ha... (shut up and what are you doing here?)

Mukti:offo bhai...mein to apni bhabhi sy milny ai thi (brother i came here to meet my sister-in-law!)

hugging nandini from back putting her hand around nandini's neck

Mukti: apko kon bula rha ha.... (who is calling you?)

Manik: hello wo bewi ha meri chal nikal.. (oh hello, she is my wife, now go!)

making her scared... Mukti ran from their...
Nandini was smiling looking at the siblings...

Nandini: manik apki tie??? (Manik your tie!)

Manik: han wo mujh mil nhi rahi thi.... (I couldn't find it!)

Nandini:wait mein deti hun... (wait ill get it!)

And she went to the closet....nandini came out with a tie and gave it to manik...

Manik: ab lai ho to pehna bhi do... (if you found it make me wear it too!)

Nandini first shyly smiles thn nodded...she put the tie around his neck...

Nandini: manik thora nichy hoaiay... (manik bend a bit!)

Manik:apni shoes utaro... (remove your shoes!)

nandini gave a confused look bt then agrees to him

Manik: ab mere paoun py kari ho... (now stand on my feet!)

nandini gave him seriously wala look

Manik: dekh kia rahi ho... (what are you looking at?)

nandini stand on his foot and manik holds her waist

Manik: chalo ab pehnao jldi... (now make me wear it!)

Nandini smiles and made him wear his tie...
Soon both got ready and then went down to see everyone waiting for them
Nandini👇🏻

Soon both got ready and then went down to see everyone waiting for them Nandini👇🏻