Part 54

Ayira open their gifts and had ear to ear smile seeing them....

Aayush: dadda apka gift???

Naira: mumma apka bhi???

Manik: so mere babies ko gift chahiye???

Ayira nodded...

Nandini: but hamary pass to nhi ha!!! Ab kia kary???

Ayira's smile fell and both made a sad face...

Nandini: awww...mera bacha....ap dono ka jo gift ha na!!!wo jab ap so ky utho gy tab mily ga!!!so abhi hum kia kry gy???

Ayira: sleeping...

Nandini: very good...now go or ya toys room my rakh ao....

and both went to their rooms with reyansh and dia respectively to put their toys in their room....while downstairs....

Mukti: bhai open your gift na....

Manik: acha...

He open the box to see a watch along with a lether jacket was there....

Manik: thank you mom and dad...

Both smile and neyonika announced...

Neyonika: chalo now in your rooms everyone.... bcoz im to tired...

Alya: mein bhi...flight ki waja sy bhi thakawat ho gai....

Navya: rey come down....sona ha....

And the four of them came down...

Manik: aryaman or neha tum log aayush ka room ly lo....he will sleep with naira...

Aryaman: its ok manik....ill sleep with aayush... so chaly champ???mammu sath soay gy aj...

Reyansh: chachu mny bhi...

Aryaman: to chalo....and the three went to aayush's room...they were going when navya spoke from behind....

Navya: rey chachu ko tang mat krna...

Reyansh: ok mama...

and everyone except manik went to their rooms.... while manik went out to see if the garden became clear or not....after everything was down he went to his room to the lights were off...manik frowned and was about to turn on the lights when a lamp turns on...manik look around to see the whole rome was filled with stars....and then a projector turns on.... manik came a little forward and saw the projecter....he was about to turn when manik listen a voice...manik looks up to see his childhood pic was there on the projector... with a voice coming from the speaker....

Today was the day when a beautiful soul came into the world...

Manik smile seeing his pic...

He was,is and will the bestest son anyone could have....his mummy's fvrt he is...

Manik remember his time spend with his mother....

He is the proud of his dad....he is the shine of his eyes...

He remembers how he and his dad used to spend their time alone...

He is the bestest brother....how much he love her baby sister....nothing can be replace his love...

he smiled remebering how he used to tease her.....

He is the greatest frnd anyone could have.... their leader their mentor....

Manik remember their college times....how they used to have fun....

For the first time when i saw him singing.... he had a great passion for his music....

And a time came....when i met the most beautiful soul....my manik...

Manik remember how they met accidentally in a party...

And i bound him with me....for the whole lifetime....in the purest relation....

He remembers their moments of their marriage....

We were friends....but eventually fall in love... and all the pieces of mine settled in their places by their own...we used to argue but the love was more stronger then that....

Manik had an ear to ear smile remembering their moments...

Then a time came....our life completed by the arrival on two souls in our lifes....our sign of love....our own blood....our kids....aayush and naira...

Manik twister his eyebrows looking at that picture....coz he didn't know about it.... but still a sweet smile was playing on his lips seeing his kids sleeping close to him....

He is a king to his princess....

He is a hero to his champ....

Manik smile seeing the pictures...

He is mine....and always will be.... im proud on this....coz i have the bestest husband...frnd.. lover....i love him....i love him to the moon and back....he is and will be life.... i love you manik...u r the heart to my soul... i love u....

And the lights turned on.... manik turn to see nandini standing behind him holding her ears....

Nandini: im sorry manik plz forgive me....

Manik smile and took her in a bome crushing hug....

Manik: no...im sorry.... i over reacted...but what you said....I couldn't bare it....

Nandini: shhh....we both were at mistake.... now lets forget it....i spoiled your day....

Manik: nahhh....you made my day....thank you for this beautiful gift.... i really loved it.... and yes...

He bend down on her ear and huskily...

Manik: i love you....

Nandini's breath got uneven listening to his husky voice....

And what followed was a beautiful long night.... and the walls too witness their love with the moon....at 4 being tired both slept in eachother's arms...