Part 31

After 1 month....

New month,new mornings,new bond,storng love....the time gives alot to everyone....same was with manan....soon they are going to have their blood,their part,the symbol of their love....and today they are going to celebrate one year of their togetherness,their love,their marriage....its manan 1 anniversary today....but still nandini's mood swings are just getting high and high....she was sitting in the living room with a grumpy face....her chubby cheeks become more big...she was looking beautiful.... and her baby bump was adding more beauty in her....

Nandini is on her 6 month of pregnancy....but the baby bump is bigger then a normal one... bcoz of which she needed someone to be woth her all the time....so that if she need something she should get it....she used to demand manik for everytime even at 3 in the night....but manik being a loving husband and father bear all her mood swings... he was enjoying this phase seeing her wife demnading him for everything....as today is manan's anniversary neyonika ask their frnds to stay here itself that if Nandini wanted something then someone should be with her.... or else she will pick the while house on her head....

Nandini was sitting with a grumpy face with the others....soon manik came and an pack of pickel and tarmirand....as he came manik saw his wife sitting with a grumpy face so he directly went to her nd knee down infront of her...manik hold his ears...

Manik: sorry....

Nandini turn her face...

orry...

She again turn her face...

Manik: jaan you will not forgive me???

He said with a sad face but still it didn't work...

Nandini: i told you to come fast or tum pury 3 min late ho....

Manik: sorry....mein tumhary liay imli lyny gaya tha na to laty huay dayr ho gai....sorry...

This time he said in a childish tone....on which she smile...

Nandini: kia mauf...ab do!!!!

Manik: thank yoh and here you go your imli....

With this he passed the imli to her....and nandini started to eat it....the other were watching them...and everyone had a smile on their faces seeing their love....then manik sat beside nandini...

Manik: buddy sari cheezain a gai???

Dhruv: han cheezain a gai ha...

Cabir: navya....dekho kuch sekho nandini sy.... usny manik ko koi punishment nhi di...eo bhi late tha...or tum tum mujhy room sy hi bahir nikal dyti thi....

Navya: acha to tum bhi manik sy kuch sekho... usny nandini ko nakhry nhi dekhay ky mny nhi jana or ya wo....or usny late hony ky liay mafi bhi mangi....or tum...tum

With this she started crying....{mood swings}

Cabir: god not again....navya idher dekho... idher dekho meri taraf....sorry mera wo mtlb nhi tha....sorry..

Navya: its ok....

Cabir: thank you...or ab rona nhi ha ok???

Navya nodded...

Neyonika: chalo bachon bahir to kaam shuru ho gaya ha tum log bhi room my jao thora rest karo then ready ho ky a jana...nandini navya go...

Nandini: ok mom...(looks at manik) manik help....

and manik help her to go to their room.... manik took her to the room and made her lay down....both were laying silently when manik stood up and said....