Part 11

In morning

Manik woke up first and look at his beautiful wife sleeping totally on him... He smiles at her and got up not before settling her on the bed...manik got up from the bed and wore his pants...after tgat he went in the kitchen to make breakfast for her beautiful wife....nandini still didn't woke up...so after completing the breakfast manik take it in their room and start to wake nandini up...

manik: (creasing her hair) nandini...nandini come on utho....

Nandini make a pout and sleep on the other side...manik smile inwardly looking at her antics...

Manik: nandini get up na....plz mere liay na....

Nandini woke up and look at him stretching her hands...

Nandini: happy birthday manik....

Manik: (chuckle) thank you...now come on have your breakfast...mny khud banaya ha...

Nandini: (still laying) you should have woken me up na....

Manik: (bow down to her level) you was looking so cute...so uthany ka dil hi nhi kia...(sit straight)chalo ab batain band jldi sy take a shower and come...

Nandini: ok...

She was getting up when she hiss which caught manik's attention....

manik: r u ok???dard ho raha ha???

Nandini: (blushes remembering the moments) no...im fine...ill just come...

And she went to take shower....and manik clean the mess they had created last night...he also changed the bedsheet...nandini came out wearing jeans and t-shirt ........ She looks at the room and smiles at her husbands work..she came and sat on the bed infront of manik...

Manik: so here is your breakfast ......

Nandini: (shocked) ya sab apny banaya ha???

Manik: q???acha nhi laga???

Nandini: no...it looks so cute...let me taste it...

And she took a bite....her eyes were wide open after eating it...

Nandini: this is fab manik...

And both start to have their breakfast with sone chitchat...after having the breakfast manik went to have shower...after sometime manan were sitting in balcony

When manik got a call from ronit....he pivks it up and ronit told him about his birthday celebrations in malhotra mansion...manik smiles listening to him that how much his parents take care of them...as the call ended manik told this to nandini...nandini was about to get up but manik made his hold on her tighter...

Nandini: manik let me go....

Manik: not before my dose...

Nandini: manik...plz

Manik: no...

And in a swift turn her to himand start to kiss her....nandini was shocked but after composing herself she to respond to the kiss

Aftet breaking the kiss manik let her go... Nandini call in her hospital to tell them about her leave...after that she was looking for a dress for herself...she was looking when manik came and back hugged her...

Manik: nandini???

Nandini: (still doing her work) hmm...

Manik: (placing a parcel infront of her) will you wear dis for me???