Part 21

Manan woke up at 2 in the morning...as both of them were tired... both got ready in comfortable clothes...

as today they decided to stay there itself and will go for dinner at night... both of them were sitting in the balcony talking to their family... on Nandini's wish...it was 7 in the evening when manik rcv a call... he stood up from there and went inside to talk... after 15 min when manik didn't came back nandini went to see him...and saw manik doing something on his phone... nandini went and put her hand on his shoulder... manik looks at him...

Nandini: everything ok???

Manik nodded...

Manik: lets go somewhere!!!

Nandini: not liking my company???

Manik: (chuckle) i love you...and your company... i just wanna show you something... so chaly???

Nandini: but manik im not ready...

Manik: its ok you look beautiful in this...

Nandini: really...

Manik: yes now lets go....

And both left...manik has already called for a car...so they settle and went...manik was driving where as nandini was enjoying the cold breeze....Manik entwin their hands while driving...And was kissing it time ti time...After some time Both reach a hill where the sunset can be seen easily...manik took her hands in his and both settle down watching the beautiful sunset...

After the sunset both manan went back to the hotel yo get ready... nandini was about to select a dress for her bt manik stop her...

manik: here wear this...

Nandini took it from her and went to change... after some time she came out wearing her dress....

She came and saw manik all ready...waiting for her to come... as manik listen the door knob he turn around...and saw his beautiful wife standing wearing what he gifted her...nandini saw manik looking keenly at her...on which she blush at his gaze....manik came forward to her... and said huskily in her ear...

Manik: u look mesmerising jaan...

With this he kissed her cheek...

Nandini blushed...

Manik: chaly???

Nandini nodded and both went to have dinner...both went to the restaurant...and settle on their places as manik had already booked the table for them...

Manik: so kia khana ha???

Nandini: italian...

Manik: ok...

And manik give their order to the waiter...after the waiter went manan were talking...that where they should go next...as after 1 week they had to end their honeymoon and went back to their routine... mean while their dinner came... abd both had it with some gossip... after paying the bill both settle down in the car...both of them roam around in the car itself...and at the end nandini wanted to have ice cream...so manik stopped near a ice parlour...

Manik: chaly??

Nandini: nhi...manik ap ly aiay na...I don't wanna go inside...

Manik: ok..:

After some time manik came back with their ice cream...while eating nandini's edge of the lip was covered with ice cream...and manik instead of telling her...come close to her which made nandini confuse and what he did made nandini shocked... manik lick her lip with his tongue and peck her lip...after doing manik again sit on his seat...after some seconds nandini came out of shock and blush a little... manik smiles at his cute wife...and again start their journey....After some time manik stops a car...nandini looks around to see a small house their...Both got down from the car....