Part 19

Nandini hiss as manik bite her....

After teasing Nandini's upper body he came down to her legs and remove her whole nightie...and start to tourcher her with her lowers... first he kiss her legs...

After kissing her legs... he came a little upward to her feminine part taking her to another world....Nandini fist the bed sheet in her hands and hold it tights...while was dealing with his torchers closing her eyes...

After having enough manik came on her and place his lips on hers.... in the mean time manik remove his shorts too and enters her making her moan in his mouth....

Manik left her lips and after letting her settle started to move.... While Nandini arching his back.........

Both came to the climax and manik fell on her... holding his breath... after some time he came out of her and lay down beside her....as he lay down Nandini went and lay down totally on him...

Manik was ruffling her hair... which made her sleep as she was already tired bcoz of the roaming them their passionate encounter...

Soon manik to sleep holding her....

...........................

Next morning:

Nandini woke up and saw their legs tangled... Nandini blush...and

Manik: stop blushing Nandini....

Nandini thought that he was sleeping so....

Nandini: ap jag rhy thy????

Manik: jab itni payari biwi sath ho to neend ksy a sakti ha???

Nandini hit him playfully and got up from the bed holding the duvet close to her chest... as she got up she hiss as her lower part was in pain... manik hurriedly got up wear his shorts and pick her up in his arm... he took her to the washroom.... manik made nandini sit on the slab and pass her the brush...while Nandini was just looking at him that how much she cares for her.... after making the bathtub ready manik sat in it along with Nandini after removing the duvet.... manik rub his hand on her lower part to ease her pain... after that both had a romantic shower together with the morning romance... after some time manik came out with Nandini in his hand wearing a bathrobe... After placing nandini on the bed went to the cupboard... Manik didn't let nandini got up and took out comfortable dresses for them....

After getting ready manik order the breakfast.... soon their breakfast came and both had it in silence....after some time both wete sitting in the balcony...

Nandini: manik why aren't we going anywhere???

Manik: baas asy hi...

Nandini: chaly na chalty hayn...

Manik: no not today... plz...

Nandini: ok bt krna kia ha???

Manik: games???

Nandini: no...

Manik: then movie???

Nandini: no....

Manik: then???

Nandini: swimming...

Manik: here???

Nandini: nhi india my... obviously yahan py hi.... (sarcastically)

Manik: no...

Nandini: bt q??

Manik: bcoz i dont want anyone to see my girl like that....

Nandini: seriously manik.... (disbelief)

Manik nodded...

Nandini: ok thn beach py chaly wahan to ja sakty hayn hayn...

Manik: yes...

Nandini got up from her place and went to change...she came out wearing...

Manik: chaly???

Nandini: apny change nhi krna???

Manik: let it be... ab chaly??

Nandini nodded and both went to the nearest beach.... manan were walking entwining their hands...

Some time manik twirl her around....

They were walking when they saw an old couple so much in love... manan smile at them and said in union....

Manan: i love you...

Both chuckle... after spending some time and having their evening lunch manan came back to the hotel and nandini call their parents they talk to them for some time...after ending the call...

Nandini: manik im hungry...

Manik: let me order food...

Manik went to order the food... where as nandini change herself in manik's shirt... after some time manik came to the room with tray in his hands... and saw nandini in his shirt....

Manik: nandini again u r wearing my shirt!!!

Nandini nodded like a kid eating her dinner....

Manik: u ok???

Nandini: yea paining just a little....

Manik: u know i love when u wore my shirt for the first time....

.........................

Flashback

It has been 1 month of manan's wedding.... that day manik came home and saw nandini laying on the bed wearing his shirt...he was confused as she never put on his shirt... manik went and crease her hair... nandini looks at him with a pale face...

what happened to you... u look so pale...

Nandini got up and sat with the bed rest...

Nandini: no nothing happend.... im fine...

Manik: nandini dont try to hide anything... u can share anything with me... right???

Nandini: let it be...

Manik: NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA... what happened to u... (sertenly)

Nandini: ok fine... wo... wo... wo

Manik: wo ky agy bhi kuch bolo...

Nandini: imonmyperiods...

Manik: mny tumhy wo ky agay bolny ky liay kaha tha bhagny ky liay nhi... so aram sy bolo...

Nandini: (closing her eyes) im on my periods... and I wanted to wear something comfortable and loose... so mujhy apki shirt mili is liay pehan li...

Manik: (smiles) firstly... u dont have to be embarrassed about it... bcoz its only me ur husband... and secondly u can wear my shirts anytime you want... bcoz like im yours so my things are also belongs to you... and thirdly tell me r u in pain???

Nandini: (looking down) nodded in no....

Manik: ok thn you lay down ill come changing... tab tak decide what you wanna eat...

Nandini nodded and manik left....

Flashback ends

...........................

Nandini: manik ap bhi jldi sy kha li jiay na...

Manik: ok

And after both had their dinner went of to sleep in each other's arms...

........................