Part 15

Next morning

Today was sangeet of cavya and the whole area was filled with songs and melody...practicing for the ceremony... the gang was practicing except cavya... when shanno came thier holding dia in her arms...dia was crying... alya came and pick her up bt still nothing happed...everyone tried to calm her down bt everyone fail...last was manik so he pick her up and when dia went to his arms...she immediately stopped crying...making everyone shocked even manik was...

Navya: kia kia tumny??

Alya: yea she immediately stopped crying...

Manik: I didn't do anything...

Shanno: sometimes a kid just want a protective hold...and i think she found it in manik's arms...

manik was listening to shanno as well as playing with dia who was smiling at him...soon dia sleep in his arms...nandini was still looking at manik who was having a smile on his face holding dia....after she fall asleep alya took her from manik and everyone went to get ready...

In Manan room nandini was standing infront of the mirror getting ready...manik came out wearing his dress...

Nandini: manik???

Manik: hmm

Nandini: apko babies achy lagty hayn??

Manik: yea... wo kis ko achy nhi lagty???

Nandini: wo i was thinking...

Manik: (cutting her in between) nandini (took her hands in his) i know what are you thinking... bt u know i want both of us live our life like its going on... i also want that bt for know let it be the way it is...(cupping her face) ok???

Nandini just nodded...

Manik: gud chalo ab ready ho jao kafi tym ho gaya ha...

Soon both got ready and went down to see everyone were moving here and there.... manan went to the garden and see all the arrangements were done and some of the guests were their.... soon everyone came and settle down on the seats....cavya sat on their chairs...

and the program started... arneha went to the stage....

Aryaman: good evening bhaioun bhenho... bhaioun jeejaji... im aryaman cabir ka bhai..

Neha: and im neha.... so aryaman lets strat the program... whats say??

Aryaman: yea... so first its our lovely couple dhruv and alya... so here you go guys...

And arneha left the stage...

Dhruv:

O what a look, what a grace

Tenu hi karaan main chase

What a naksh, what a nain

Dil tera ho gaya fan

What a smile, what a style

Lut'ti neendo ki ye file

Kabhi soft, kabhi rude

Killer tera attitude

Tere liye hi toh signal tod taad ke

Aaya dilliwali girlfriend chhod chhad ke (x2)

Alya:

O teri ankh da ishaara mujhe fraud lage

Tu toh Majnu aawaara by God lage