Part 40

Nandini applied henna on her hands....while manii went to their room to see ayira.... after nandini was done she to went to their room and saw manik laying down with ayira playing with naira who was wide awake...nnadini went and asked manik...

Nandini: ya kabhi uthi???

Manik looks at nandini and again look at naira and said...

Manik: baas abhi abhi....acha tumny khana khaya???

Nandini: han...wo...mom...

Manik: jhut bolny ka faida???

Nandini: mny kab jhut bola???

Manik: to ab kia kehny wali thi...

On which nandini remain silent....

Manik: come sit here....mein khana order karwata hun....

Nandini sat on he bed beside manik and after some time a waiter came and manik took the lunch from him...after that he made nandini eat her lunch while naira was looking around to the new place....while manik was making nandini eat...she was lookimg at manik with love and respect...manik's eye fell on her so he asked....

Manik: kia hua asy q dekh rhi ho???

Nandini: nothing....

Manik: u ok???

Nandini: hmmm...

And after he was done nandini look at her henna which was dryed till now so she went to wash it bcoz Nandini had to feed naira... after some time she came out and pick up naira after making her feed....nandini kiss naira's cheek lightly as she fall asleep till now...

she pick up aayush who was still sleeping....so to wake him up nandini pate his cheek making him wake up...after he woke up she made him feed too....all this a while manik was doing something on his phone....after nandini was done with aayush and naira...she asked manik to get changed as it was almost evening and the function is gonna start in a while....manik went to change whereas nandini made ayira ready....

After a while manik to came getting ready in...

So making manik sit eith ayira who were wide awake....she got ready in...

Soon the little malhotra family went out to see the girls all ready sitting with the guests...

While the boys were attending the guests...

manik went to them giving aayush to mukti.... the party was going on swing when they listen raj speaking...

Ronit:good evening guys...so we gathered here for the engagement of my daughter neha and aryaman...so lets start...neha...aryaman come on...

Aryaman went to neha and entwining their arms both went on the stage while the arena filled with applause....navya and manik came forward with the rings....navya went to aryaman and manik to neha...at first manik pass the ring to neha...

Neha made aryaman wear it on which everyone clapped....then navya pass the ring to aryaman...

And he made her wear it.... after that everyone congratulate arneha....after that dhruv along with dhruv went upon the stage and...

Dhruv: so guys the party is getting bored don't you think???

Alya: han...so lets make it fun!!! Whats say???

Everyone: yes....

Dhruv: so we want couple so all the couples leaving thier kids to the elder so here...(laughs)

Alya: so we are going to play FOLDING PAPER...

Everyone: wooo....

Dhruv: so lets start...

And both to stand with paper....nandini and mukti pass ayira to shanno and neyonika... navya gave reyansh to cabir's mom... and raj was picking up dia....

All the couple stand on yhe paper as the song started....everyone were lost eachothers eyes....

Manik was looking deeply in nandini's eyes which made her blush and she shyly smile hugging her hubby...as she hug her manik spoke in low tone which was be listened only to her....

Manik: nandini

Nandini: hmmm...

Manik: look at me!!

Nandini obliging him broke the hug and looks at manik while moving with the song...

Nandini: jee???

Manik: nothing just stay like this... i feels like im seeing you after long time feeling you this close to me....

On which nandini smile...

After a min or so the song stopped indicating the next part....both moved out and manik folds the paper....and as the song started they again started to dance but this time the distance between the couples were a little....

Manik: time fly's na!!! How we used not to see the other bcoz of our hesitation....then we got married and now we have our little bundle of joys with us....

Nandini: han....but manik im sacred sometimes!!!

Manik: q???

And again the song ended...manik again fold the paper abd this time all the girls were standing on their partners feet...

Manik: kia hua nandini??? Why r u scared???

Nandini: manik haar time aik jaisa nhi hota.... even bad times to came...

Manik: yes i agree but we are together to face them ryt???

Nandini: yes...

Manik: so don't be scared if any hurdle will came we both will cross it with eachother's support...

Nandini was about to say something but stopped as he listen ronit saying...

Ronit: o no....cabir and navya you guys are out...so now again fold your papers...

Manik again fold their paper and now it was difficult for nandini to stand so manik pick her up...same did the others....after some seconds dhruv and aryaman lost their balance and both the couples got out...now only manan and mukbhi were left and the paper got to small which made both the couples hard to manage... bcox of which abhi got out and manan win the game.....soon after the dinner the function came to end and everyone went back to their rooms....

Manan enter the room with ayira....aayush was crying bcoz of hunger whereas naira was sleeping....nandini without changing first made aayush had his feed....and after he fall asleep nandini went to change by now manik was doing something on his lapi after changing... after some mins nandini came out in....

She came out and saw manik still sitting on the couch so she went to him snd put her head on his shoulder....manik peck her head while doing his work and said...

Manik: kia hua???tired???

Nandini: hmm...bht...

Manik: so go and lay down mera bhi kaam khatam hony wala nhi....

Nandini: nhi sath my chaly gy....

After some tome manik's work was down so both went snd lay down on the bed....as they lay down naira woke up...so manik went to pick her up from her crib and coming bavk he pass naira to nandini....she gave her her feed and manik making her sleep in her cribay dosn with nandini....as soon as he lay down nandini hug him and said ever so lovingly...

Nandini: i love you....

Manik: i love you too jaan....sleep...

And both drifted to sleep.....

...............................