Part 20

It has been a week since manan came for their honeymoon... .Manan roam around they city.... they didn't get physical bcoz nandini was on her monthly chumps.... and today they had their flight to GERMANY.... on nandini's insistence as she wanted to roam germany......

after their journey end they reach the hotel.... .as they went to their room.... manik weft off to take a nap.....nandini went to take a long bath...as after that they were going out....after getting ready both went out and roam around... as it was evening so the decided to go only at one place... and after having their finner manan came back to their hotel...changed themselves and lay down on the bed....

Manik: nandini???

Nandini: hmmm

Manik: are your chumps over???

Nandini: (embarrassingly) hmm...

And hide her face in crook of his neck....

Manik: ok them be ready for tomorrow....

Nandini: (looks at him) y??? kaal kia ha???

Manik: kaal... kaal.. kaal we are going to beach... (huskily in her ears) and prepare yourself for tomorrow night...

Nandini blushes and again hide her face... manik smiles at her and hug her more tightly...

Nandini: manik do you remember whats after 3 days???

Manik: ammm (thinking) nhi to mujhy kuch nhi yaad... q kuch important tha???

Nandini: (making a bad face) nhi kuch nhi...

Manik: (hiding his smile) ok... now sleep... tum flight sy a ky bhi nhi soi...

Nandini just hmmed and manik smiles at her... after some time nandini was asleep and manik was adoring her wife...

.............................

Manik pov:

How can I forget whats after 3 days.... I totally remember it meri jaan... tumara birthday ha to mein ksy bhul sakta hun??? This birthday is gonna be the best birthday of your life... and I promise you...

Manik peck nandini's head and hugs her... sponmanik to fall asleep and both slept in eachothers arms....forgetting the world...

..................

Next morning:

Manan woke up and get ready not after doing their morning romance...after getting ready manik order for their breakfast....soon they were done with breakfast...they were disturbed my a video call from their friends.... after talking to everyone... both got ready in some comfortable clothes....

And went to the beach.... both of them were walking on the beach entwining their fingers....

both were talking...when nandini came forward and made manik twirl her around...

Nandini leave his hand and splash water on manik...he asked her to stop...but nandini was not in a mood to listen anything...so having no other choice manik pick her up and throw in the water....

After doing manik smiles at his wife bcoz she was looking with raising her eyebrows... but after some seconds her raising eyebrows changed into mischief smile...and before manik could register anything she stood up and push him in the water...

After some time both came out of the water... and sat on the sand with Nandini between manik's legs...

Nandini: manik im hungry....

Manik: chalo lets eat something....

Nandini: but ya (pointing towards their clotes which were still a little wet)

Manik: lets go the hotel... after changing we will go to fetch something...ok???

Nandini nodded and both went back to the hotel... after changing....

Manan went to the nearest restaurant and had their evening lunch....after roaming on the streets for a while manan came back to the hotel...but as the come inside manik pinned nandini to the wall and close the door with his feet...

Nandini was shocked with this....so manik pinch her waist...after coming out from the shock she respond to his kiss...breaking the kiss manik said huskily in her ear....

Manik: as i told you to be prepared...

Saying this he remove her top.....

While kissing manik made them to lay on the bed with him on top of her and shower her neck with kisses...and her lips

Kissing her neck he move down to her cleverage and kiss her making her giggle...

after this he made her sit and again took her lips in his...hands went at the back of nandini.....un clasping her bra...

Manik broke the kiss and made her lay down... as he totally remove her bra...nandini out os shyness turn her back to him...but manik give trail of kisses on his back...

After kissing her back...manik made her turn and kiss and suck her assets....

After giving attention to her assets manik move a little down and kiss her whole upper body...

He sat on the bed remove his shirt and shorts along with her shorts.... and start to torcher her feminine part...making nandini moan...

After having enough of his tourchers nandini finally spoke...

Nandini: manik plz... i need you...

Manik: as you say my wifey...

Saying this manik pulled the duvet on them and enters her hardly...taking her lips in his....

Nandini just scratched his back feeling pain...

After sometime when nandini was ok manik entwined the fingers...

and started to move inside her...

Nandini was just moaning in pleasure.... and her moans were only igniting the fire inside manik...

Nandini was moaning his name igniting the fire in him...after a while both hit the climax and msnik lay down on her...after getting back his breath manik came out of nandini and lay down taking her in hug...after some minutes nandini came up on manik and kiss him... manik was surprised by her this action...but then started to respond...

While kissing nandini was totally on manik... sitting on his lower abandon... at first manik was controling his harmons which were ditching him...having enough manik again enters inside her while she on top of him... manik's this action make nandini shout in pain... bt soon ut turns into pleasure and she start riding him...

After some time manik turn her down and inscrease his speed inside her...

After feeling like enternity manik come out of her...and after kissing her forehead took her in his arms laying down...Nandini too hug him... while manik was pecking her every now and then....

Soon sleep took over then and both slept...

.................