Part 26

It has been 3 months since manik had his accident...after that nandini didn't let him go anywhere on his on...but manik was liking this attention...here mavya was now 4 months pregnant and nandini was taking care of her personally yet professionally...manan used to come home and have some lovey dovey time...but since a week manik came late at 12 when after nandini sleeps....as he was given a big project that can risk his whole business too... at first nandini used to ignore it as at lunch time manik used to call her abd asked about her...but from 2 days they only met in the morning before manik went to office...nandini know was getting suffocated by this distance...today was shanno's birthday so nandini had asked manik to drop her there after she was done with her work... manik agrees on it but it was quite late when nandini call him...he didn't pick it up for 2-3 times at the 4th time manik pick it up...but...

Manik: (rudely+angrily) nandini agar mrin phone nhi utha raha to koi kaam hi kr rha hun ga na...plz...mein ghaar a ky baat karunga...

With this he end the call without even listening to her...nandini was shocked as it was the first time manik talk to her like this...nandini after composing herself called abhi to pick her up... after a while abhi came there and both went to murthy mansion...as they enter nandini was mukti along with neyonika and ronit were there... Nandini came insude and met them...aftr a while cabir,navya and aryaman along with alya,dhruv and dia came...nandini went to her room to freshen up...as she went to her room nandini sat on the bed and was thinking about manik...thats when she here a butlers asking her to come down as everyone were asking for her so putting a stop on her feeling get ready and went down in....

As nandini went down the first question which was asked to her was where is manik???and why he didn't came till now???

As nandini went down the first question which was asked to her was where is manik???and why he didn't came till now???.....nandini somehow control by saying that he was busy so he might not be able to come...everyone agree but navya saw some tension in her behaviour but chuck it...soon they all cut the cake and had their dinner but nandini was lost somewhere which was noticed by everyone but non of them dared to ask her that she might not be comfortable to tell them...soon the dinner got over and everyone left to theor respective places except nandini who daid that she will stay here itself and will inform manik about it... and she went to her room and kay down on the bed thinking about manik...while thinking she fall asleep...

on the otherside after ending the call manik was working on his file...after completing he saw the time at it was 12:30...manik thought that nandini will be waiting for him...then he remembered that he talked rudely to her...manik curse himself for this and left for home after taking a rose bouquet for nandini... but little he knows that whats waiting for him at home...manik enters their flat and saw the light were off...which was bery unsual...then he went to thier room and saw nandini nowhere... manik search for nandini in the while house but she was nowhere...which made manik tense...he called nandini but her phone was switched off...which made him more tense... then he called mukti to ask weather nandini was at malhotra mansion...

Phone convo

mukti: (sleepy voice) hello...

Manik: hello mukti...

Mukti: bhai???

Manik: han mny ya puchny ky liay phone kia tha ky nandini udher ha??

Mukti: bhabhi???bhabhi to yahan nhi hayn... han mujhy yaad aya...aaj shanno anuty ki birthday thi to hum udher thy...we came back but bhabhi ny kaha ku unko udher hi rehna ha...

Manik: nandini murthy mansion ha???

Mukti: hmmm....bhai aik baat puchun???

Manik: han...