Part 44

Manan and ayira woke up and get ready in...

they had their breakfast with their family and left for their home....as manik has to go for a meeting....droping nandini and ayira at home manik went to his office....nandini made ayira sit on the floor in living room with their toys and she herself start to do her work... done with the households nandini making both of them had their feed make them sleep.... placing ayira in their room nandini sat in the living room....nandini was sitting with some office files in her hand...she was ingrossed in her work when a pair of hand close her eyes.... feeling the touch she rest her back with on the back of the couch....

Nandini: agy ap!!!

Manik smile seeing that she knows his touch... he came and sat beside her...

Manik: hmmn....tired...

He asked as nandini put her head on his shoulder....

Nandini: bht....apki meeting kesi thi???

Manik: fine...after 2 days its one more time then we will get the deal....

Nandini: grt....

And they listen some voice coming from ayira's room on which nandini said smiling...

Nandini: lijiay...ap ky babies bhi uth gy....chaliye...

Manik chuckle and both went inside to seed ayira woke up....aayush was stamding holding the sude of the crib while naira was throwing her hands in ear....aayush seeing his daady and mommy smile brightly and manik pick him up...as he did aayush lean on to him....nandini pick up naira and took her to the kitchen...she made their food and after came to the dining room where ayira's baby chairs were placed.... making naira sit on it nandini went to see manik playing woth aayush....she took aayush from manik and ask him to freshen up... taking aayush with her nandini made both of them had their food....and make them sit on the floor...by now manik too came and both had their dinner....

The little malhotra family was sitting having fun....naira was sitting on manik's stomach and aayush was sitting upside of his head...

nandini pick up aayush and nuzzle in his stomach making him giggle....

Naira who was seeing this laugh and clap her hands....

Manik saw her and pick her up....and kissing her cheek he calls nandini....

Manik: nandini....

Listening to manik nandini stop and looks at manik...

Manik: she just clapped....

Nandini pull naira's cheek and said....

Nandini: awww...mera baby....so cute mera bacha....

And gave a kiss on naira's cheek...naira smile bt then she yawned....showing that she is now sleepy....nandini smile and passing aayush to manik she pick up naira and adjusting her clothes start to make her feed....and naira was touching her mummy's face lovingly....

While manik was playing with aayush....after nandini was done she saw naira sleeping... so nandini got up and went to put naira on sleep... and after doing she came out to see aayush was in manik's hold almost sleeping...

She took aayush from manik and went to their bedroom....aayush was sleepy and had closed his eyes...but when nandini gave him his feed being a hungry one he took it in his mouth and started to suck....he move his hand to nandini's face touching her senses...

Manik was seeing this he smile at them and walk to the washroom after freshening up he came out only in his tracks and see aayush sleeping in his mom's arms manik to went and lay down placing hid head on nandini's thigh....

Nandini smiled as manik was showing that he too need her time which they are give to eachother but not much....

Nandini: manik....manik uthiya...mein aayush to leta ky ati hun....

Manik got up and lay down straight on the bed...mandini went to ayira's room and putting aayush on sleep she kiss both their foreheads and came back to the room....she came and saw manik laying looking out through the window... she went and totally lay down on him....

Nandini: i missed you!!!!

Manik smile at her confession and said lovingly...

Manik: i love you....

Nandini hiding her face in his neck....

Nandini: ditto...

On which both chucked....

Nandini: come lets sleep....

Manik: u think im gonna let you sleep...

He said placing a kiss on her shoulder....

Nandini: manik....

She said shyly....manik smiled...

Manik: lights to off kro....then only we will sleep na....

On which nandini stretch her hand and turn off the night lamp....manik peck her forehead....

Manik: good nyt baby....

Nandini: good nyt...

And both slip to their dreamland....

...............................