Part 63

3 months after:

It has been 3 months that nandini got pregnant...the most happy persons were manik, aayush and naira.....both the kids used to talk about their coming baby all the time.... manik was happy and was all ready for the arrival on his another happiness....in these three months malhotra's and murthy's came to see them....nandini belly had swellen a little.... she is having her 2nd terimester.... now a days she's having mood swings....

Today nandini was sitting on the bed along with ayira on her either sides...

Naira: mumma plz chup karo na!!! Dadda a rhy hayn!!!

Aayush: han mumma plz chup karo na!!! Baby bhi rony lag jy ga...

Ayira: plz mumma....

Nandini was crying bcoz manik went to office while she was sleeping....it has been her routine to see manik's face at first in the morning....the trio were sitting while ayira we're consoling their mumma....

when they listen....

Kachchi doriyon doriyon doriyon se

Mainu tu bandh le

Pakki yaariyon yaariyon yaariyon mein

Aunde na fasle

Nandini smile looking at manik....soon the trio were in a bear hug by manik....

Eh narazgi kaagzi saari teri

Mere sohneya sun lai meri dil diyan gallan

Karange naal naal beh ke

Akh naal akh nu mila ke

Dil diyan gallan haye

Karange roz roz beh ke

Sachiyan mohabbtan nibha ke

In 4th month:

Nandini was standing in the kitchen with a sweet pout while manik came and gave a spoon full of ice-cream on which she smile the fullest....

Sataye mainu kyun

Dikhaye mainu kyun

Aive jhoothi moothi

Russ ke russa ke

Dil diyan gallan haye

Karange naal naal beh ke

Akh naal akh nu mila ke

In 5th month:

Manan were sitting playing with ayira....while ayira were talking to their grandparents.... and manik was resting his hand on nandini's swollen belly...creasing it time to time....

Tainu lakkan ton chhupa ke rakhan

Akhaan te saja ke

Tu ae meri wafa rakh apna bana ke

Main teri laiyan, teri laiyan yaara

Na pavein kade dooriyan haye x (2)

In 6th month:

It was nandini's birthday and after puting ayira on sleep...manan went to room and manik pull nandini for a slow dance which she did hapily...

Main jeena haan tera aa

Tu jeena hai mera

Dass laina ki nakhra dikha ke