Part 33

1 months later

Today is dia's birthay and dhrulia's house along with the garden was beautifully decorated with pink colours...

navya is in her 9 month that means the call for the baby can come at any time...while nandini was having difficulty in every step...she wasbin her 7 month and her weight get doubled by her re once....she always needed someone to be at her side...and most of the time manik used to be with her...her mood swings were noybcoming to an end...after every 5mins she used to crib for something...but manik used to do it on time...bcoz he knows once ger pregnancy out over...he will not be able to see her child wife...

It was evening and everyone was there at dhrulia's house there parents to as it was the first birthday of their granddaughter so they came for her....

Nandini was sitting with a pack of chips looking at manik who was talking to the boys... mukti and navya came and sat beside her...

Navya: yr hum bht thak gy hayn....

Mukti: tumhy kusny kaha tha itna chalny ko???

Navya: choro na usko ya neha kahan ha???

Mukti: wo dekho...

She said pointing towards the boys and there she was...aryaman have taking her in a back hug....

Navya: ya jo hamara devar ha na...isko to mein abhi theek krti hun...

And she calls he by calling his name...while mukti looks at nandini who was looking at manik...

Mukti: bhabhi kia hua???ap bhai ko asy q dekh rhi ho???

Nandini: nhi baas wsy hi....

Mukti: ok...

At the same time aryaman along with the other boys came and sat with the girls....manik came and sat beside...he took her in a side hug and nandini in response put her head on his chest...they all were talking whereas navya was fighting with aryaman and cabir was holding his head...soon alya and dia came down...

This caught everyone's attention...dhruv went and took dia from alya...and went to their parents...after meeting to everyone dhruv came to the gang....and as soon as dia saw manik... she started to struggle to get off from dhruv's lap...dhruv notice this and saw she wanted to go to manik...so he passed dia to manik who happily hold her....

Manik: how's chachu's princess???happy birthday to my baby...

Then he looks at nandini and saw her looking at him...

Manik: look dia...you r going to have a brother and a sister very soon....

He said pointing towards nandini's tummy... as dia is 1 year old she can easily understand other's sayings...so she looked at nandini then her tummy...she moved a little down and place a kiss on nandini's tummy...

And then hug her....

While all the persons there were adoring her cute antics....nandini smiles at her and kiss her....then manik makes her look at him and kiss her cheek hardly...

but she didn't felt bad and hug him in response....while the others were smiling looking at their bonding...

Soon the cake arrived....

And alya took dia from manik....they cut the cake and after that everyone had their dinner....as soon as the party ended everyone left for their home...manan went to the malhotra mansion with their family...manan enter the room woth the help of manik as the doctor had restricted her to clinb the staors so neyonika and ronit lives in a guest room on first floor and manan saty at their room which is on the ground floor....manan enter the room and nandini directly went and sat on the bed in half-laying position....manik helps her in changing and he too went to change after tucking nandini in the duvet...as he came back manik saw nandini sleeping...he smiles and peck her forehead...manik to lay down beside her and selpt after adoring her for some time....