Part 12

Nandini woke up and witness her man holding her close to himself... nandini smile and kisses his cheek....she was about to get up when manik holds her tightly...

Manik: where are u going???

Nandini: manik... ap jag rhy thy???

agar koi asy uthay ga to uthna to pera ga hi na...

Nandini: manik (hit hum playfully)....choriay mujhy...or ap bhi uthiay office ky liay late ho rha ha....

Manik: hmmm

And was looking at her....nandini blush a little seeing him looking at her...

Nandini: manik chotiay bhi...

Manik let her go and nAndini cAme out getting ready .....After that she went to make breakfast for them... in the mean time manik got ready.......... both of them had their breakfast.... after that they sat in the car....

Nandini: manik mein aj leave dy dun gi bcoz after tomorrow humy navya or cabir ki shadi ky liay nikalna ha....

Manik: hmmm...ok

They reach hospital and nandini was about to go when manik stops her...

Manik: nandini.... (she looks at him) dont go alone..call me whenever you will be free....ok?

Nandini: ok

Manik: (kissing her cheek) bye...

Nandini: bye...

And manik left from their....

At 5 pm...nandini call manik to pick her up.... manik pick her up and both went from their... watching the route....

Nandini: manik where are we going???

Manik: just wait....

Nandini kept silent and was trying to register the surroundings...

Soon manik stops the car near a tree house

Manik got down and open the door for nandini and place his hand infront of her....nandini holds her hand and came out... both start to walk towards the tree house...as they enter...

Nandini: manik ya kiska tree house ha...

Manik: jab mein or mukti choty thy tab dad ny ya banwaya tha hamary liay....it been so long since i came here so I thought to show you this...

Nandini: to chaly dekhny???

Manik: sure...

Manan went and sat in manik's room....

Nandini: wow manik it so beautiful yet peaceful place...

Manik: indeed it is....

Nandini: so r we gonna stay here???

Manik: yes...

Nandini: paar manik mere pass koi dress hi nhi ha...

Manik: u don't need to worry about that wifey...

He got up and show her a packet...

Manik: u can wear this...

Nandini: ok thn let me change and come...

Manik: till then ill order something to eat...so kia khana ha...