Part 10

next day.....

Manan woke up and after having breakfast made by nandini they went to get ready in thier attires ..... And they left for office and hospital respectively .... at first both went to hospital to meet alya .... Manan enter alya's room and saw everyone sitting their ... nandini check alya's report and told her that she can go home in evening ... and everyone left for their respective works...

after completing their work... everyone gathered in the malhotra mansion.....in the evening the malhotra mansion was decorated for the baby's arrival ..... dhrulia came with the baby and was happy to see the whole decorations ... they all spend some time together and after dinner left for their places .... and dhrulia stay at malhotra mansion itself on neyonika and ronit's insistence....

Manan reach their apartment .... first manik change and came only in his tracks...after that nandini got changed in a cute off sholder jumpsuit...... She was standing infront of the mirror when manik came from balcony and looks at her ....... he moves towards nandini and put her hair on one side and kiss her shoulder And start to give wet kisses from her shoulder to her neck .......and nandini tilt her head at back in pleasure... manik was kissing her...and pull her skin with his teeth giving the very first love bite to her on whivh nandini hiss a little...Afterwards manik made nandini turn and took her lips in his for a soulful kiss.......While kissing he made her lay down on the bed with on top of her....After breaking the kiss he lay down beside her... and crease the bite which he gave to her...

Manik: does it hurt???

Nandini: (blushingly) no...

Manik: i love you...

Nandini: i love you to

and both slept in each other arms...

..................

2 months later

It has been two months since alya's daughter born...they named her dia dhruv vedhant ... dia being the only child in the family.... is pampered alot... especially from her manik chachu.... dia is really fond of her manik chachu.... whenevr manik pick her up.... a sweet smile appear on her cute face.... along with that.... in these two months mukbhi got engaged and now in 2 weeks cavya's marriage is gonna happen...aryaman had also got a partner for himself... who lives in a apartment.... she is an orphan.... last but not the least.... MANAN are same in morning the went to their respective works and in night they spend little cozy times together...bt still they haven't been intimate.... bcoz both of them wanted it to be special...and nandini got a plan as tomorrow is manik's birthday...so on that day she's gonna give her all to her love,her life,her soulmate ,her husband....as now a days manik used to come late bcoz of his new project so today nandini take a leave from hospital and decorated the whole house for her hubby.... after that she baked a cake... and got ready in a beautiful saree... at 11:55 manik came and saw the whole house was dark... he started to call for nandini... but she was no where to be seen...as soon as 12 struk...nandini came from behind and hug him she wisper in manik's ear...

Nandini: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY...

which make manik's smile grew wider... and the lights tured on...he looks around on which manik was dumbstruck to see all the decorations...Nandini came infront on him and manik looks at nandini

Manik: (holds her waist) u look beautiful...

And he was about to kiss her bt nandini put her palm on his lips...

Nandini: first have your dinner then only...

And both of them had their dinner with a lot of talks....

After that nandini made manik stand and drag him to their bedroom... as they enter manik after seeing the room...

Manik: nandini ya sab???

Nandini: manik today i wanted you to complete me

Manik: nandini ya sab???

Nandini: manik today i wanted you to complete me...will you???

Manik was just looking at her...

Manik: u sure???

Nandini: more then anything ....... plz complete me today...

With this nandini came forward and pull him for a kiss...soon both were kissing eachother with their everything ..... after breaking the kiss manik from back pull the dori of her blouse and remove the pin of her pallu nandini just hug him in response...and manik made her lay down and remove her pallu...nandini turn on her stomach blushing... manik remove his court along with his shirt and bend over nandini and start to give trail of kisses on her back .... Manik made her turn and remove her blouse and her saree completely...she was in her inners only...he to remove his pants and lay down beside her...and pulled the duvet on them.. he made her cone over him and kiss her hardly...in between he open her inners too... Soon they both were naked inside the duvet... manik kiss every inch on her body ...... and before completing her he looks at her and nandini blink her eyes in insurance...and manik in a shift was inside her...on which nandini scream the louder .....Manik after leting her adjust take both if them to the land of pleasure..nandini was moaning his name as loud as she can ...... After feeling internity manik lay down beside her and pulled her in a hug...

Manik: did i hurt you??

Nandini: no u didn't...

manik: are u in pain???

nandini: i wont lie... yes its paining....

listening to this manik was about to say something... when nandini continued saying....

Nandini: but this pain you dont need to worry...... bcoz this sweet pain will remind me of our union...

manik smiled at her awnser... and said pecking her forhead.....

Manik: i love you alot jaan...

Nandini: i love you too and happy birthday...

And kisses his cheek ... soon sleep took over them and both slept like that only....

.........................