Part 22

It has been a week since nandini's birthday happened... on the next day they all had some family time...then the next morning they went back to india...and manan to came to thailand... on nandini's wish as she at last wanted to go thailand...they roam around their for a week...and sometimes have a blissful night...today after having breakfast both were sitting on the bed...while nandini was sitting with a pout holding her knees... arguing with manik on something...

Nandini: manik i want to go their...

Manik: nandini plz yr... don't start to argue... tum bachi ho kia???

Nandini: mny kana ha to jana ha... agar apko nhi ana to stay here...

Saying this she got up and went to the balcony...after half hour manik too went to the balcony...and put his hands on either sode on nandini from back...and said in her ears...

Manik: lets get ready...

Nandini: apko to kahin nhi jana na... to jaiay mein bhi apsy baat nhi krny lagi...

In response manik just show her tickets of something... nandini saw it and jump in joy... she hold it from manik and hug him tightly...

Nandini: thank you manik...u r the best...

And kiss his cheek...

Manik: arey wa agar pata hota ya reward mily ga to mein pehly hi maan jata...

Nandini shyly smiles and went to change... after sometime both got ready in...

And went to their destination...soon there they are...standing infront of DISNEY LAND...

Manik: nandini tum bachi ho u know that ryt...

On which nandini bow her head cutely... manik smiles at her baby wife...

Nandini: come on manik lets go inside...

And pull manik with her...both had some rides and click selfies with the characters...it was Nandini pleading manik for the ride...abd he with a pout agree on her... after having a long time...both came back in the evening...

Nandini: manik i too hungry....

Manik: same here babe...chalo lets go eat first then we'll go back...

Nandini nodded and both went to a restaurant...after placing the order...

Manik: so or koi wish rehti ha madam ki???

Nandini after thinking a while nodded in no...

Nandini: but I don't wanna go back... wapis ja kr wohi pehly clinic then home...

Manik: you wish... but we can't stay here for life time na...

btw flight kb ki ha...

Manik: tomorrow 9am...

Nandini: i have to pack the stuff also...

Manik: don't worry ill help you....

Nandini: nhi ap rehny dy... lasy tym jab yahan ana tha... tab bht hi achi help ki thi apny...

.......................

Flashback

Nandini was packing their stuff to leave for thailand...

Nandini: manik meri help kariay na...

She said to manik who was playing games laying on the bed...he got up and went yo her...

Manik: kia help karun...

Nandini: arrange your clothes...

Manik: hmm...

But instead of arranging the clothes manik start to tease nandini...by pulling her waist... kissing her shoulder...and blowing air on her hair...

Nandini: manik... (irritatingly) mny apko help krny ko kaha ha... is sy acha ap ja ky game hi khel ly...mein kr lun gi...

Manik: nhi nhi let me help you...

Nandini: thank you so much...

And push him on the bed...

Flashback ends

.....................

Both smiles remembering their moment...soon the order came...both had their brunch with some chitchat and went back to the hotel...both got changed...manik in her shorts...and Nandini in jeans and t-shirt....

Nandini came out and start to pack their stuff...

After she was done nandini lay down with hr head on manik's chest...and start to look at the game...as the game ended nandini pulled out the mobile from manik's hand and open her sns account on his mobile...while manik was looking at her actions...she open her account and post a picture of them which they had taken 2 days ago when they were roaming their...

Caption: my hubby be the best... roaming around with him...love you to the mone and the back... @manik_malhotra...