Part 56

manan along with the other went to the mall for shopping...... they all enter a shop..... the couples were together spending some time while shopping.... manan were shopping nandini was looking for some dresses when she turn to manik for showing him the dress... she turns and saw maniki was no where to be seen... she look around to see manik was standing with a girl at the door of the shop... she frowned at it coz manik was laughing with that girl.... nandini went and put her hand on his shoulder... feeling someone's hand on his shoulder manik turn to see nandini standing their.....

manik: arey nandini

girl: manik ya kon ha?????

manik: acha to veebha let me intoduce to my wife NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA

manik said pulling nandini in a back hug.... while nandini smile at looking at manik but listening to this veebha's expression changed.....

veebha: you got married???? when ????

manik: its been more then 4 years.... now to we have our two bundle of joys with us....

Listening to which Nandini blush a little and manik tighen the hold on her... veebha couldn't take it and said with anger...

Veebha: but how can you marry just like that....

Nandini was taken back by this statement of her's.... while manik said frowning...

Manik: what do you mean by just like that!!!

Veebha control herself and said with a fake smile....

Veebha: arey i mean... tu mere bagair shadi ksy kr sakta ha???

Manik chuckle.... bt nandini noticed her fake smile.... manik was about to say something but stopped listening to cabir's voice....

Cabir: tum log yahan ny phir romance shuru kr dia....

And he saw veebha standing with them....

Cabir: nandini who's she???

On which she shrugged and manik replied....

Manik: wo she is my frnd from london.... hum dono college my sath party thy!!!

Mukti: o hi... im manik's sister....

And they all hand shaked with veebha....

Navya: btw veebha.... manik said in london na... to tum yahan belgium my???

Veebha: han wo dad ki tabiyat theek nhi thi... or aj aik meeting thi.... so i came to attend it....

Navya: ok....

Abhi: manik we should go dad ka msg aya ha naira asking for both of you???

He said looking at his phone...

Veebha: naira???

Nandini: our daughter....

Veebha: so you have a daughter!!!

Manik: a boy too...

Nandini: actually we had twins....

Cabir: or ab to tum soch sakti ho ky how much manik loves nandini.... pehli dafa my hi twins... manik agli baar chuka marny ka irada ha kia....

He said putting his arm on manik's shoulder... and as he said nandini blush and manik gave a punch directly in his stomach.... other laugh while veebha was fuming in anger....

Aryaman: chalo chaly yr im starving....

Manik: han veebha chalo tum bhi....

Veebha: nhi manik i have a meeting.... kaal mily gy!!! ok???

She said with a flirtious smile which was seen by nandini.... manik nodded and they left.... picking up the kids and elders from the kid's factory.... they went to have lunch in a hotel.... they all had lunch with some fun... and went back to their home.... as today only they all were going back bcoz of the office....at night after dinner all of them packed their bags and manan with ayira went to drop other with the driver in the other car..... reaching the airport... everyone were meeting manan and ayira when aayush said to navya....

Aayush: masi ap ab kab ao gy???

Navya: ab aayush ay ga na masi or chachu sy milny!!!!

Aayush: kab???

Navya: apko pata ha diwali a rhi ha.... so aayush or naira mumma or dadda ky sath ay ga!!!

Aayush: yes... dadda hum jy gy na....

Manik with a smile nodded....

Shanno: apna dehan rakhan tum dono...

She said to nandini and manik... and soon they all board the flight... and manan to came back home... ayira and nandini went inside while manik came after parking the car.... at first manik went to aayush's room and saw him sleeping... manik peck his forehead and covering him.... he went to naira's room to see nandini making her wear her night dress... after she was done...manik pick up naira and put her on sleep...and both went out not before pecking her forehead..... coming to their rooms manik sat on the bed untieing his shoes while nandiniw ent to the washroom to change her self....

After a while nandini came out in...

And saw manik was finding something in the wardrobe....

Nandini: kia chaiye???

Manik: yr im not able to find my blue vest...

Nandini: ap fresh ho mein nikal dyti hun...

And manik went to freshen up.... manik came out in his trousers and took the vest from nandini.... which she took out from the wardrobe... both lay down on the bed with nandini's head on manik's heart.... manik was ruffling her hair... when nandini spoke....

Nandini: manik!!!

Manik: hmmm....

Nandini: apko veebha ka behaviour change nhi laga jab apny usy bataya about us????

Manik: nhi to.... theek to thi wo...

Nandini: nhi i just felt some anger in her for me....

Manik: aisa kuch nhi ha nandini.... ziada mat socho... so jao...

Nandini: hmm....

And she close her eyes.... but her eyes again got open and manik turn around taking her under him... putting his head on her chest and his hands locked on her waist.... nandini smile and place a kiss on his head.... in return manik place a kiss on her chest... soon both drifted into their beautiful dreamland....

..............................