Part 24

Next morning manan woke up...nandini send manik to his office making him sure that she will be fine...and she did her office work only at home...as she was strictly restricted to step out from her husband...at 5 manik came back to home...all the time in the office manik used to msg her or call nandini to know about her... manik came home...nandini opens the door and a bright smile appers on her face looking at manik...manik throw his bag on the couch and hug nandini tightly...after breaking the hug nandini ask manik to change in something comfortable...soon both got ready to leave for malhotra mansion in...

Manan sat in the and drove off... while in the car...

Manik: nandini r u ok??? I mean tum fast rakhlo gi na???tumhari agy hi tabiyat kharab ha...

Nandini: you don't have to worry for that...im fine...or wsy bhi ya warat mny apky liay rakhna ha so...i have to anyhow...

Manik smiles at her...

Nandini: acha manik kia sab log a rhy hayn wahan??? Mera mtlb cabir log???

Manik: yea everyone are coming they will stay at malhotra mansion for a day...

Nandini: ok...

While all this both of them reach malhotra mansion...as the entered manik was presented by a cusion on his face...

Manik: what the....

Nandini giggle at him...and then they listen some voices as if of someone's fighting....both came to the living room and saw cabir and mukti were fighting on something...and the others were sitting holding their heads...both cabir and mukti were shouting and throw things on each other...suddenly manik shout...

Manik: enough...

Listening to his shout mukbir stoped at their places and others got scared...then all of them look at manan...while nandini was smiling sheepishly and manik and standing their with and angry questioned face closing his hands around his chest...

Manik: ab bolo gy kia hua ha??? Asy kuttay biloun ki trhan q lar rhy ho...

Manbir: (in union) isny shuru kia...

On which manik gave them a look...

Mukti: bhai dekho... he promised me ky ya mujhy mere fvrt concert ky passes la ky dy ga... jo last month tha...or ab jab unka dubara concert hona ha to ya keh rha ha mny nhi dyny passes...

Manik gave her ARE-YOU-SERIOUS wala look...

Cabir: manik yr isny mujh sy kab ki mangi thi or ab to kitni dayr ho gai ha or wsy bhi is baar unka concert paris mein ha...

Mukti: so what mein bachi nhi hun... apna dehan rakhna ata ha mujhy...

And with this they both started to fight...

Manik: (shout) shut up you both...

And both stop...

Manik: cabir tuny usko promise kia tha to usko pura kr...and you mukti agar tumny jana ha to ask someone to come with you...otherwise stay at home itself...got it now don't u dare both fight...

Both mukbir nodded like an obedient childs... and the other chuckle at them...at the same time a butler came to ask neyonika about food...before neyonika could say something...

Nandini: mom can i cook dinner for today???

Neyonika: beta r u ok???

Nandini: yes...plz...