Part 64

10 years later:

It has been 10 years since mann came into this world....alot of things changed in these 10 years...cavya are living their live with their 2 lives,reyansh dhawan (15 years old) and anjali dhawan (7 years old)....while mukbhi have a baby girl ridhima murthy (11 years old).... cabir and aryaman's mom passed away 4 years ago due to heart attack....in these years alya delivers another baby girl named aahana vedhant (5 years old) dia is a big girl now of (16 years) arneha after a long time decided to have a baby and were blessed with identical twins sneha dhawan and alisha dhawan (6 years old).... manan were living their life peacefully with the three bundel of joys aayush,naira (15 years old) and the little naughty boy mann (10 years old)... the malhotra's and murthy's were having peacefully lifes seeing their family happy.....

Today is new years eve...so yesterday night manan to came to india to celebrate it with their family....they whole malhotra mansion was getting decorated bt lights....the kids were running here and there playing with eachother....elders were sitting in the living room talking about the funtion....the boys were looking at all the arrangements except the one men.... and the girls were in kitchen gossiping except the one...

all were working whereas a couple were in their room it was non other then manan....

Nandini was arranging her clothes in the wardrobe as they were going to stay in india for some days....while manik was busy teasing her making her giggle....having enough manik hold her and pull her till the bed both lay down with their legs handing around the bed....Nandini tried to get up bt manik being manik hovered her....

Nandini: manik plz mujhy kaam khatam krny dy!!!

Manik: to karo na mny konsa mana kia ha???

He said tucking her hair behind her ear....

Nandini: mana nhi kia bt disturb to kr rhy hy na....

Manik: ab kia karun Mrs.Malhootra ap ho hi itni pyari ky chorny ka dil nhi krta....

Nandini: acha???

Manik: hmmm....

Both were looking into eachother's eyes when the door opened and mann came inside crying....manik got up from nandini and borh sat on the bed while mann reach to them and manik picked gim up and made him sit in between manan...

Manik: kia hua mere mann ko???

Mann: baba aayush bhai ny mara...

Aayush: mann im sorry mny jaan buch ky nhi mara....sorry...

Aayush said coming inside manan's room with naira behind him...

Nandini: ashu kia kaha tumny mann ko???

Aayush: mumma kuch nhi we were playing badminton and the racket.....

Naira: or apky aayush ny wo racket glti sy mann ky saar py mar dia....

Aayush kneed down infront of hus little brother...

Aayush: sorry mann...u know na i love so much...mein apny choto mann ko ksy mar sakta hun....apny aayush bhai ko maaf nhi karo gy???

Mann got down and hug him....

Mann: i know how much u love me bhai....im sorry mny ziada react kr dia....mein apsy bhala naraz reh sakta hun???

Aayush: sorry once again....

And both hug eachother seeing this naira to ran to them and hug them....saying...

Naira: hey im here too...

And the three siblings hug eachother....all this a while manan were happy seeing the love between the three love lifes of them....seeing them hugging manik side hug nandini... on which nandini put her head on his chest....

......................

At night everyone were gathered in the garden to celebrate the new year....

Mukti: bhabhi come lets click a last pic of this year....

And she pulled nandini with her....Everyone were enjoying the party when the music started and the couples came in the center dancing in sync....manan were long in their land being with eachother....soon it was 11:59.... when they listen cabir voice who went to the stage....

Cabir: so guys lets start the countdown to the next year...everyone with me....

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

And the whole arena was filled with the noise of HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

everyone were busy listening cabir so manik taking an opportunity pulled nandini with him to the back side of the garden and as soon as cabir said 1 manik kiss her hard which she too reciprocated...Manan were close to eachother so manik lean down on nandini's year and manik huskily spoke in her ear....

Manik: happy new year my love....i love you....

Nandini looks at manik said said the same thing....and both rest on eachother's foreheads closing their eyes.....

THE END...