Part 57

Next morning manan woke up...manik get ready in....

Nandini went after getting ready in....

She woke up ayira....soon they all were sitting on the dining table having their breakfast.... ayira were all ready in....

While having breakfast....

ayush nia ap dono mumma ko tang na krna....ok....or kaal hum school chaly gy!!!

Naira: dadda school q???

Manik: princess kaal hum log ap logon ka new school dekhny jy gy!!!!my baby wanna go to school na...

Aayush: yes i want to....

Nandini: acha but abhi to breakfast karo mujhy late ho raha ha....

Manik: han be fast...

They all had their breakfast and manik left for office after droping nandini and ayira to nandini's hospital.....nandini resumed her work after 2 months when they came to belgium.... and sometimes ayira used to be at home.... and sometimes both went with either their mumma or their dadda....as manik drop them nandini asked manik....

Nandini: ap free kab hon gy???

Manik looking at his watch...

Manik: after 1 ill be here...

Nandini: ok...take care....

Manik: yea bye...

Nandini: bye....

Manik went to his office and his PA came and told him about his meetings....while on the other side....ayira went to the playroom of the hospital and nandini went to her cabin..... she was doing her work....she went for a surgery and after she came back nandini saw ayira sitting on the bed placed in her cabin.... both were sitting cupping their faces with the hands.... nandini went to them and asked....

Nandini: kia hua???

Naira: mujhy icecream khani ha....

Aayush: mujhy cookies....

Nandini: baas itni si baat chalo abhi kha lyty hayn....

Naira: nhi dadda ky sath ja ky....

Nandini: bt nia dadda busy hon gy na....

Aayush: hum wait krly gy....

Nandini: ok...mein kaam kahtam kr ky dadda ko phone krti hun ok???

Ayira nodded and nandini complete her work... on the other side manik came back from a meeting to his cabin....he came and callwe his PA who told him that some one is here to meet him... manik asked his PA to snd the person inside....after a min or two the door knocked...

Manik was ingrossed in his files...

Manik: come in....

The person come inside and sat on the chair....

Person: so Mr.workaholic!!!!

Manik look up to see veebha sitting....

Manik: arey tum yahan???

Veebha: q mein nhi a sakti???

Manik: mera wo mtlb nhi tha....anyways kia logi???? Coffee...juice???

Veebha: nhi....actually i have an idea....i know tumny bhi lunch nhi kia hoga....so lets go for lunch!!!

Manik: han chalo....