Part 58

After ayira's work was done nandini made them ready and manik drop then to their neighbors...after that he came back and saw nandini was not in the living room so he went to their room....and saw nandini standing in the balcony....manik sat on the bed taking his laptop to do his work....as he sat he recives a call....manik picked it up and....

Manik: hello....

Person: hello manik....manik jldi ajo...plz help me....

Manik: veebha kia hua??? Kahan ho tum???

Listening to veebha nandini came to the room...

Veebha: manik plz hell me....mein yahan tumhary office ky agay aik farmhouse ha udher hun... plz manik...

Manik: ok wait im coming....

Manik end the call and stood up....

Nandini: kahan ja rhy hahn ap???

Manik: veebha is in danger she needs me...

Nandini: manik its a trap....plz na jaiay....

Manik: (angrily) r u serious nandini.... how can you even say this....

And he walk out from there....he was walking out when he lishen nandini shouting from behind....

Nandini: manik plz don't go....its a trap...plz manik....

But manik sat in his car and drive to the place which veebha told him.....reaching there manik call out for veebha....then only the lighrlts of the farmhouse turned on....manik look around to see his pictures all around....he was in shock looking at the pictures when he felt someone hugging him from back....manik turn to see veebha hugging him from behind....

Veebha: manik finally tum a gy....

She said creasing his face....

Manik: veebha...ya sab???

Veebha: its my love manik....my love for you... i love you...

Manik was taken back....his mind was repeating nandini's sayings about veebha...it was all true....Veebha was creasing his face but manik push her and she lose her balance....

Manik: stay in you limits veebha....i have a family....do you have any shame....

Veebha: come on manik wo tumhari so called biwi...

She was stopped as manik slapped her hard on her face...

Manik: not a word....not a word against her....

Veebha: y not??? That bitch take you away from me...and you slapped me just bcoz of her....

Manik: shut up....just shut up....i though you are my friend but no....you can never be....or rahi baat nandini ki....to i love her... i love her more then anything....get that....now leave this nonsense of yours....ill make sure you will never come back to us....

Manik saw cloth beside her....he picked it up whule veebha was nonstop talking about nandini....manik tied her hand behind her while she was shouting....manik sat in the car with her on the backseat.....manik went to the airport and asked his PA to come there...his PA came and manik made veebha go with him to london and asked his PA to cancel veebha's visa's and to ask her dad to make her have her treatment as she is mentally ill....his PA nodded and they went to london on manik's private jet...he came back in the car and said to himself.....

Manik: how am i gonna face nandini....aik to har dafa hamari life my koi na koi prblm ho jati ha....i hope akash (his PA) apna kaam theek sy kr dy....I don't want any trouble around us now...nandini shuru sy keh rhi thi.... and i said so much to her....god kia krta hun mein....pehly hi wo harshad ki waja sy upset thi ab mny usko is veebha ki waja sy upset kr dia.... plz god.... help me....

Manik call cabir to get some minds....cabir pick up the call....

Cabir: kia baat ha itan miss kr rha tha mujhy???

Manik: cabir plz not now...

Cabir: kia hua tu tension my ha!!!!

Manik told every thing to cabir....

Cabir: are you mad....tuny nandinin ki bajaay us veebha ki baat paar bharosa kia????

Manik: cabir plz anhi ya bta mein anndini ko kia kahun ga....im so messed up....

Cabir: tu ja or usko a ky sorry bol.... tu pagal ha but wo nhi...she is a mature one.....usko samaj a jay gi baat....

Manik: r u sure....

Cabir: 100 percent... ab ja....

Manik: yea bye...

Manik ended the call and he drove of to their house....he went to see nandini was doing something in the kitchen.... manik sat in the living room with his eyes closed and head resting on the back of the couch.... after a min or two he felt someone's hand on his forehead....manik open his eyes to see nandini was pressing his head.... manik sit straight....

Manik: nandini you dont have to do this!!!

He said looking here and there.... nandini came and sat beside him.....but manik stood up.... he was about to walk away when nandini hold his hand and make his sit...

look at me.....

Manik: ksy himmat karun nandini... I didn't believe you....this feeling....i cant explain...

He said still looking down....

Nandini: forget it manik jo hona tha ho gaya.... we cant change it....but the best thing is you get to know the truth....

Manik: but nandini....

Nandini: shhhh.....just leave it....kuch hi hota.... husband wife my aisi batain hoti rehti hayn... but agar hum inko ly ky beth jy gy to ksy chaly ga???? now get up dinner krlo....

And nandini stood up.... but stopped as manik hug her stomach....

Manik: im sorry nandini.... mujhy tamahrai baat manani chahiye thi....plz forgive me....

Nandini bend down and kiss his head....

Nandini: i forgive you manik... now come have dinner....your kids have already slept....

Manik broke the hug and looks at nandini who was smilingly looking at him....

Manik: I promise aj ky baad aisa kuch nhi karun ga jo tumhy hurt kry!!!!

Nandini: good....ab ao...

And she hold her nad and took manik to the dining table...making him sit....both had their dinner silently....after done with it manan went to their room....not before manik lookng at his kids for the last time....both went to their room.....and lay down on the bed.....manik on his side and nandini on his....both were looking at eachother....whnanmanik pulled her un a hug and put his head on her chest...

Nandini: sleep manik...it was a long day....

After a min she listens manik snoring.... nandini smile and soon sleep took over her too....